It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long would a revolution take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Could it happen instantly? In a few years? Would it take a decade plus?

Also, will we see a revolution all over the planet once the New World Order is exposed?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Im not saying that i believe or disbelieve in the whole new world order scenario but what i do believe is that if a revolution were to take place, i imagine it would happen very slowly over a number of years, maybe even a number of decades.
People from within the new organisation taking over would need to slowly and carefully place people into high ranking positions of power where they could then control a certain aspect of civilisation. And when you think about it there would be alot of these positions to be filled before there would be enough combined power driving towards the same goal to make a real effect.

Anyway the revolution could have already happened or be happening now...i doubt anyone would announce it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What if there WAS no global order anymore, and the world became a loosely but spiritually confederated group of communities?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It would take decades, for sure. It wouldn't be an 'all out' fight like the American revolution or the Civil War. There would be a great more amount of subversive attempts to de-rail, on both sides.

People are much more informed, opinionated, and yet vulnerable to disinfo today than they were in the past.

Could the end of conflict be eventually declared; absolutely. But there will always be pockets of opposition that will continue to cause havoc amongst general society, thus creating and maintaining rifts for decades.

The information age has succeeded in creating a divided society, for better or for worse. People will choose sides and WILL NOT be easily swayed to what they would consider the 'negative-pole'.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I hope/don't think it would take decades. However I do think TPTB want you to think that so people continue to permit their tyranny.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, by my calculations it has taken 40 years and is right on schedule.All those leftist student radicals of the late 60's early 70's are now in control and using the token black/white man for their Marxist agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
With the right planning? We could make it happen in a week.

Will we win? No.

Now, it could take years for a sucessfull plan to be carried out. Subversive warfare is most effective.

The revolution itself, not just the gun ho riots in the street, could take years, I think...

World wide? Absolutely. I think it will be more... "Anti-American Goverernment" than it would be anything else.

We are, in fact, the reason there are "third-world countries".

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Please clarify the question.

To start a revolution? Days.

To fight a revolution? Years.

To end the fight? That's the problem. Some never seem to end.

If you do it right.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I agree, Dooper.

clarify please?

A revoultion, from starting it and preparing ideas, all the way to the end of the surrender of our enemy, could take some time. Its not as easy as it used to be, and your going against the very bastards that have overthrown several governments.

Iran Coup.
Gutamelan Coup.
Panama Coup...

The list goes on.

EDIT: please see www.abovetopsecret.com...

Political Revolution is my specialty!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by WarMind]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

How long is a piece of string?

There are a million and one factors to consider...

What would a government response be?
Would the military defend the public or their masters?
What weaponry would they be willing to use against their own citizens?
Would any other nations support the people?
Would another nation use it as a chance to attack?

Personally, I think any attempted revolution would be met with extreme force. Those people would be labelled as "domestic terrorists" excusing any and all actions (this is already happening in preparation for what could happen). You'd have false flag attacks up and down the country blamed on them, in an effort to force public opinion (expect that next. If the Militia movement and rhetoric increases, or doesn't diminish significantly soon, the government will certainly create something to blame on them).
And it would probably work on the American people too. You'll all wake up some day to some sort of "attack" and it'll be blamed on a militia group, and your country will all accept any limits of your freedoms to prevent it from happening again. You'll demand gun control, militias being outlawed, roadblocks, troops on the streets...

IMO, the only way a revolution will come about successfully in the USA is through mass peaceful protest; marches on Washington and the ousting of regional governments through protest.

Having said that, I don't think this will happen because the American public are too easily distracted and placated. They don't seem to care about things until they directly affect them.
It seems you'd all rather fight amongst yourselves over political ideology than join together for any noble ideal.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Donnie Darko

It seems you'd all rather fight amongst yourselves over political ideology than join together for any noble ideal.

I dont think so buddy. I KNOW alot of us here on ATS would GLADLY allign... if we could. As for the rest of your post?

No. The only thing that matters is how effective we are with our operations.

It doesnt matter what the enemy will do, or if we have allies. These things, in warfare, matter, yes, but...

What if I told you that every key figure CEO of every bank, international trade or monetary building, corperation....

were really planted by the revolutionary mastermind like myself?

If all of those agents, suddenly decided to do something... we could have this done over night.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Double post... dont care.

Think also, please, about EhuManP.

Or simply... Human EMP.

A plan for EVERY middle class american to quit their jobs.

Do you have ANY idea of what would happen? ANY clue? If suddenly EVERY middle class worker decided they were not going to work any more?

One word baby.

Catastrophe.

Dont mess with the best!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My reaction would be: "how long do you want it to take and how much money are you willing to spend?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
My reaction would be: "how long do you want it to take and how much money are you willing to spend?

What is it you mean? Money paid will be useless, if the PTB are to be taken over.

Knock out their legs... A.K.A money...

If there is no use for money, your question does not matter.

Any general worth his salt knows that an objective in war is to end it as soon as possible. I, for one, dont want the blood bath to take years. Means alot of lives lost.

I want it over with as soon as humanly possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A lot of interesting ideas to be sure. Got a few ideas myself.

I believe that many of this nation's ills can be directly traced to Prescott Bush and the truly evil b**t**ds that are his progeny. I believe that the military/industrial complex has been way outta control for many years. I believe they are pouring massive amounts of money into black projects every year but they are not releasing that tech to us because it would make us impossible for them to control.

I believe that we are in the midst of a coup right now and that coup has been actively underway since at least the 9/11 false flag operation. I believe the powers-that-be are robbing the treasury prior to the destruction of this country. I believe martial law has been declared and the media and congress are now under the complete control of the executive/pentagon. I believe the government has been ratcheting up the fear level ala swine flue and are getting ready for massive tax increases to incite the masses to revolt. I believe further false flags are coming. I believe that the government is going to try to destroy the middle class and implement total fascism.

I believe the coming revolution will take as long as our puppetmasters decree .... unless we check and mate them first.......

[edit on 23-8-2009 by praxis]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

I believe the coming revolution will take as long as our puppetmasters decree .... unless we check and mate them first.......

[edit on 23-8-2009 by praxis]

Indeed. Just how long will a revolution last is dependant on only one "umbrealla" idea.

Strategy.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The following might be of interest:

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, the most highly respected trend forecaster in the United States, has been sounding the alarm over the trends to come in the next few years. Having previously predicted the 1987 stock market crash, the fall of the Soviet Union, the dot-com bubble burst, and the 2008 housing bubble burst, these forecasts should not be taken lightly.

Celente told Fox News that, “by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.” He stated that this will be “worse than the great depression.” In another interview, Celente stated that, “There will be a revolution in this country,” and, “It’s not going to come yet, but it’s going to come down the line and we’re going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the takeover of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen.” He further explained, “The first thing to do is organize with tax revolts. That’s going to be the big one because people can’t afford to pay more school tax, property tax, any kind of tax. You’re going to start seeing those kinds of protests start to develop.”

In June of 2009, Gerald Celente reported that, “The measures taken by successive governments to save the politically corrupt, morally bankrupt, physically decrepit [American] giant from collapse have served to only hasten its demise. While the decline has been decades in the making, the acceleration of ruinous policies under the current Administration is leading the United States — and much of the world — to the point of no return.” This coming catastrophe, which Celente refers to as “Obamageddon,” will become the “Greatest Depression.”

In May of 2009, Celente forecasted that a major issue is the “bailout bubble” which is bigger than the dot-com bubble or the real estate bubble that preceded it, and is made up of 12.8 trillion dollars. He states that with the bursting of this bubble, the next trend would be what he calls “fascism light” and that it will be followed by war. He stated that, “this bubble will be the last one. After the final blowout of the bailout bubble, we are concerned that the government will take the nation into war. This is a historical precedent that’s been done over and over again.” He elaborated, “So, it’s not the dollar that will survive. We may not even survive. Look at the German mess after WWI. It gave rise to Fascism and WWII. The next war will be fought with weapons of mass destruction.”

Much more at source:
www.globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

join