It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***The Second American Revolution Update Thread***

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
reply to post by j2000

Be open to critisism! Its good for the soul. Lets face the facts here....You guys in the US are not very popular over here at the moment. Especially among the people that actually look at history. Especially around the fact that US CIA Agents created al qaeda in the first place by f**cking with Afgans from the early 60's to late 70's. Have you ever wondered why there are some people so pissed with the west? No smoke without fire pal. Read some of your own countries history .... you may find it enlightening. Please do so before you start a revolution. So excuse me, for firing some "Points of concern" over your bow. But I think I have a right and a Flipin obligation to be concerned.

There is a good podcast from the Spy Museum or something like that in the US. For some reason these ex so called CIA agents take great pride in how they maniulated world politics to the detriment of everyone else. Again, you may be shocked at how much LITTLE INTELIGENCE or LACK OF INTELIGENCE your agencies have. You guys have a lot to learn about fostering relations before asking me to foster mine with you.

So, to conclude. You need to work on your relations with others.... not the other way round. Also, please read some world history....it may help. Again, the last thing the world needs is a some hill billies with shotguns trying to tell it what to do.

Im completley behind you by the way. But SELF AWARENESS is critical.

I tend to agree with your position. Our "Intelligence" organizations have been controlled by idiots. This country would do well to step off the international stage and tend strictly to our own affairs. We are not the police of the world,neither are we the father provider for the world.
We here in the USA have put our noses in business where we had no reason. Take WWI,WWII and Veitnam for example,all three wars started by other countries. Yet the USA got dragged into them.
I say let the nations of the world stand on their own. That way the rest of the world wouldn't have to worry about hillbillies with shotguns telling them what to do. And in return despots and dictators wouldn't have to worry about the nosey USA getting in their business.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I have also heard them referred to as Pajamahadeen...love that one too!

Haha that's awesome

Given that no revolution occurred when the last Administration had around a 30% approval rating, and that the current one has around a 60% approval rating - well, I am not holding my breath.

Moreover nobody seems to be able to articulate what exactly they're revolting against, exactly.

Not a promising start.

A revolution brought to you by the small minority that listens to talk radio all day is not going to get very far.

Most of us have jobs, and bills to pay.

[edit on 8/17/09 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I've never liked the idea of America being the world police. To me, it's just another piece of evidence showing the intentions of the NWO. The events that triggered WWI, WWII, and Vietnam were manipulated by the NWO. Archduke Ferdinands vehicle made 2 laps before he got shot, Rockefellers and Bush families ( among others ) financially supported the Nazi's rise to power while Ford and others supported the Communists regime in the Soviet Union. We the People have been getting played in the worst way. Intercepted transmissions warned us of Pearl Harbor, but nothing was done. Intentionally. 9/11 - do I even need to say anything? I hope not.

TPTB make metric s#!t tons of money by funding both sides of wars. The same is going on today. I hate that America takes all the blame, but I understand why that perception exists. The real enemy is the old, extremely wealthy families that are pitting nation against nation, right against left, all for more profit.

If we, as Americans, think that our government is trying to protect our rights, then we deserve whatever horrible outcome we get. Also, if our friends across the pond think that their government is any better, they should follow the money trail and see that it leads to the same group of tyrants. We, as a world, must expose and remove these greedy people from positions of power or the cycle will continue and they'll keep having us fight eachother instead of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by j2000

I don't even know what ACORN is and I am sure that there is an equilivent on the right as well that you think is on the money...

The definition of propaganda is their lies
The definition of public information is our lies.

The right-wing equivalent to ACORN is the "Club for Growth". Both groups are obnoxious tunnel-visioned wing nuts, just on opposite ends of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Two thoughts:

1. I'm fairly certain that an economy made up of social workers, teachers, new-age shop owners and welfare recipients is not particularly viable. The people that the Lefties need to pay for their utopian social engineering are also the very people they insult, rail against and try to punish. It's the old leftist problem of coming up with a theory and then trying to force reality into the theory.

2. Revolution? Hopefully you are speaking of something other than warfare, because this isn't 1776 anymore. Toothless rednecks crawling around in the woods with gun show AR-15s isn't much of a match for an AC-130 or pilotless drones. That kind of revolution would last about two weeks and be devastating to some states' working class.

At some point we all are going to have to realize that "Social Justice" types must depend on"Wealth Creators" to fund their (scaled-down) dreams and that pissed-off right-wingers will have no future other than a black vinyl zipper bag if they try to take on the federal government.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
By the way peeps, I'm not blaming the US outright. My UK government are just as stupid. Here we don't have red knecks with guns, we have Ex. Eton boys who failed in life and became politicians, who still have bad memories from being in an all boys school.

To be honest, im filling some posts here. I have been a good fan of ATS for some time, but I'm one of these people that don't mind us all having a good moan..(After all being a brit we are the best moaners)...but there is no point uncovering all the crap, only to do nothing with it. So, I intend to start a new thread after my 20 posts. Its an open forum. There are enough people in ATS who are bright, intelligent and well balanced and I'm 100% sure that we can come up with a great alternative. So I will start a thread at some point to that effect. The solutions for Economy, Religion, Social structure, Food, Population and so on are in our hands. I posted a note somewhere that we should come up with our own NWO...The New well balanced and fair and inclusive World Order. You never know we might actually have a solution.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join