It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***The Second American Revolution Update Thread***

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello all.

Just had an idea to start a thread about the current rise in momentum on the peoples part..

There has been quite alot of videos and articles about the american people rising up, and the fact that some people are saying this could be the start of the second American revolution, i think its important to keep a track on any new information that comes in..

Ok, so if anyone has anyone has any new imformation about whats happening right now in most towns and citys please post and keep us updated..

The reason why i started this thread, is because the fact that people are starting to rise up in America, it gives me a feeling of inpending justice, so lets hold on to our hats..

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 14/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
For some reason this has received little coverage anywhere...

Man Wanted for Terrorist Threats in Standoff at Federal Building

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There is no rise in peoples momentum as you call it...just a bunch of loud mouths at the town hall meetings...the conservatives just wish.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
There is no rise in peoples momentum as you call it...just a bunch of loud mouths at the town hall meetings...the conservatives just wish.

I dont know what planet your livin on, but i see momentum.. More than i have ever seen in the US..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
A handful of loud obnixous people at the town hall meetings or even the million or so at the tea parties do not make a revolution...statistically speaking even if you count all of both they are far less than 1% of the population.

So no...there is no revolution...

More attended Obama's swearing in.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by grover]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sometimes a vocal minority is all it takes.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Kill the caps in your title please.

Rise in the Revolution?

The propagandists who believe that probably use all caps in their titles too...

Psychjob all the way...

Sorry...

peace

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You

and

Originally posted by silo13
Kill the caps in your title please.

Rise in the Revolution?

The propagandists who believe that probably use all caps in their titles too...

Psychjob all the way...

Sorry...

peace

are sadley mistaken.
I would start the Revolution myself if I was just little bit better off financially. Iam however ready. Survival gear,Guns clean and in the open ready to grab if nessa. I come here constantly to read the lates news and political arena. We are so close to bing bang ain't even funny. Im looking forwardto it. Even though I am a little scared because I know its gonna get ugly, but the evil ones need to be put down.

s&f for this thread

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There is no "momentum" at all. The vast majority of those that you see at the protests are over the age of 55-60, those aren't the people that will rise up and "take back America".
And if this is getting bigger than you've ever seen before, you must be pretty young, because I remember the late 60's, now that was "momentum".
This is just a bunch of elderly people worked up by partisan politicians and special interest grounps.

CX

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

For some reason this has received little coverage anywhere...

Man Wanted for Terrorist Threats in Standoff at Federal Building

Fox had nothing else on all day.

Sorry.....this and a car chase.

CX.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I would start the Revolution myself if I was just little bit better off financially.

I would hazard a guess that if you were a little better off financially, you wouldn't feel the need to take up arms against the government, but you're still better off than the vast majority of the world. Further, I don't know what you figure the "Revolution" would look like...cuz it would damn sure not be troops marching beside each other in red coats while you hide behind the trees and pick them off like quail.

I'd venture to say that you would have about 5 seconds of WTF before being dispatched with a shot to the head and being left a sorry footnote to history.

Not to disrespect your apparent frustration, but that kind of crazy talk is just going to end you up on a list.

You know, unless, of course, you are the one compiling it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is not trolling but I find it interesting to note that those who make the most noise about being patriots are the first to shout revolution and join militias...usually from an arm chair.

You will notice that there are no left wing militias per se....and you know why?

Because the government systematically stamped them out in the 70's and early 80's...I know, I know some people who got stamped on...

YET there has never been such an organized move against the right wing militias.

The fact is it will take far more than higher taxes or a few loud mouths shouting revolt to cause an actual revolution in this country...

In case you haven't noticed even the poorest Americans are fat and happy in comparison to the poorest in the rest of the world and it will take a serious threat to that fat complacency to get Americans to rise up and overthrow the ancient regime...

And to date absolutely nothing has seriously threatened either our wallets or our stomachs...

IN FACT I would wager that it will not be an act or acts of government to bring about the fall of the old order in this nation but the depredations of the corporate world that the right so fanatically protects that will provide the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wow OP.
Could you put a bigger ACORN magnet on here?

Some of these liberal posts are a very high level of propaganda.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I don't even know what ACORN is and I am sure that there is an equilivent on the right as well that you think is on the money...

The definition of propaganda is their lies
The definition of public information is our lies.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You will notice that there are no left wing militias per se....and you know why?

Really? Try Acorn. Organized. Funded. Agenda to the extreme. Violent.

What really pisses me off is the fact that every american is paying for them which is illegal. Complete BS

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

I don't even know what ACORN is and I am sure that there is an equilivent on the right as well that you think is on the money...

You really need to post evidence of your claims. Because with this statement you are just trolling. Pure trolling to cause trouble.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Hardly...I just googled ACORN...community organizers dangerous and violent huh?

I also read some of what the right thinks about them. Interesting...

AND there are conservation community organization groups as well....that is how the parties get out the vote...

I am not talking about community organizers...I am talking about armed groups like the militias or the weather underground....

No difference between the two...just ideology that is all.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by j2000

Nonsense.

How can you say this?

And yet your are informed enough to just say "Nonsence"?
I am sorry, but you really are just trolling with those statements.

Bring forth some links, stories, vids, pics that prove the OP wrong.
The stimulus plan provided 5.2 billion for ACORN and is very well documented.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
By the way:

Is from Whole Grains: A Hippie Book of Quotes.

But I forget who said it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join