It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone "freaked out" seeing a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I went to a UFO hotspot with my family once. I was convinced we'd see a UFO. Took the video camera and a flask of tea. We sat for ages in a field then got back into the car, then we all relaxed and stopped looking. I got into the back seat between my kids and hubbie sat in the driver seat with his legs up on the passenger seat and we sat there chatting away.
I looked out the window to my left and spotted this big blue ball floating up the fields towards us. I looked away. Then I looked back and it was REALLY THERE, and still coming. I FLIPPED. I screamed "DRIVE! NOW!" and about 5 secs later we were off down the road. No-one else saw it, lol, they didn't get the chance. Camera was still on the floor in it's case.

I had a total panic attack. I think mostly because we were alone in the countryside and it was almost dark. For months, maybe two years afterwards, I couldn't drive anywhere remote at night without feeling VERY uneasy.

Anyone else freak out while having a sighting?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My first sighting I kind of tried to freak out, but only because it was an empty street and i wanted someone to look out of the window so i could get them to see it too. I stood in the middle of the road and screamed a few words (that I couldn't possibly post here) as loud as i could. I desperatly wanted someone to look out of the window, or drive past. But it was like time had stopped and i was yelling into a void of emptyness.

Still, I got to see a monsterous triangle, so it weren't all bad

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I've had three certain unidentified flying object experiences...all with witnesses. All I can say about 'freaking out' is I'm glad young kids weren't near us...lotta profanity

As you mention a 'blue light,' one incident was a blue light. We'd camped out, it was a clear sky and silent (apart from us) around 4am. Suddenly, from within or behind the treetops a sort of blue flash lit the area like daylight for a second or two. It was about 150 metres away and about 20 metres from the ground. That's all it was, silence, bright flash and gone. Unidentified and a lot less fun than yours

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Strangest UFO experience I ever had was a few months ago when I was walking to McDonalds around 8pm. (We eat dinner late)

I was looking up at the sky when I saw 2 objects fly by in sync with each other about treetop height. They each had a small bluish white coming from beneath and made no sound. Both were dark (maybe black) But it was too dark to tell exactly the color or shape.

I wouldn't freak out if one came towards me, i'd hope it'd land and I could say hi.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sure like 50 years ago I thought ETs would knock on my door one day.
Then I realized people were lying to save their jobs.

Invented by Tesla, the ether craft has a long history of outlandish
and fibbing events.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No freaking out here...once I figured out what I was looking at, they were gone. I just stood there in "ahww/ohh" mode. Friends 15 feet away and I said nothing...frozen in a "carbonite-duhh" .
Allthough if they were headed at you that would change one's reaction....yes, I to would probably run too. But you really don't know for sure till that situation arises. I may stand my ground.

link to first siting>>www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/15/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No freaking out here...once I figured out what I was looking at, they were gone. I just stood there in "ahww/ohh" mode. Friends 15 feet away and I said nothing...frozen in a "carbonite-duhh" .
Allthough if they were headed at you that would change one's reaction....yes, I to would probably run too. But you really don't know for sure till that situation arises. I may stand my ground.

new topics

top topics

join