It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats'ers I need help keeping a very negative spirit away!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by sticky

i feel an experience with this thing, person myself but did not see it in physical form. its on my other thread about going astral. i didnt connect the dots right away about what occured in my dreams but im thinking its a possibility that it is. although there has been known to be more than one entity in an house.

One of my posts in another thread to review about dark matter. (shadow people)

And another about paranormal experiences.

Emotional trauma, even if residual, is the most common reason for paranormal activity.

Don't expect your 'clear' your entire house, yet you can do your bedroom as noted earlier in the post. You want to gain a balance with the reality with around you, so that what maybe there doesn't bother you even if it is more than just emotional trauma.

Meditation and focus on love in your bedroom does help. If you feel a presence or occurance, thank it for the fears and remind it the bedroom is off limits. When you thank it for the fears... this is a show of love that welcomes it for what it is and that it came to you for some reason. The reason may be simply dark matter drawn to you or your wife's emotional trauama. The meditation and love will help 2 fold.

Incense, sage, and other like items are helpful, as noted earlier in this thread. Very helpful, but not mandatory.

One thing I noted in you experience maybe something due to your diet. I'd suggest a vegetarian diet for awhile if possible.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
okay sooo the follow up. Unfortunately the misses had to repeatedly use the ladies room all night so i wasnt able to use any of the above or past posts but i did pray over our room and i didnt have any bad dreams.i actually think i was astral once again but didnt remember much. i will keep posting to let yall know about any reacurances postive or neg, im realy not being disapointed with the responses im getting am i? these are all typically things i know but never have had to do. my mother was usually the one to get rid of anything in the house to told them to move on into the light.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828 my mother was usually the one to get rid of anything in the house to told them to move on into the light.

Going into the light is often mistakenly encouraged. It sounds like the right thing to do or say, yet in the end the light should only be a guide and not something thought as an end-point to "go into".

Sounds like you have a calling.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
Okay so i need some help Ats friends. For the third time my fiance' has woken up with her shirt down after having a dream about being raped. She sais that she is okay with me posting this if any were wondering. So basically this place im currently habitants under, is and has had negative spiritual enitie(s) herein and comes and goes from what ive been hearing from my buddy who is also the landlord has chased away this entity and being that the house is unfortunately a magnet for this kind of activity it dosnt change the fact that its still happening and NEEDS to be dealt with, as long as my fiance and i are staying in this house. So, ANY prayers or advice any may have would be a really much appreciated help.

Hi Soldier8828,

Well, most interesting. Firstly let us lay some ground work!

Entities, Demons and Spirits like these, 'cannot' enter our realm or participate in 'direct' physical contact with humans. This is one of the most basic 'laws' of the spirit realm: They stay in their domain and we stay in ours.

Now, the fact that this 'spirit', (i am assuming that it is a spirit not a physical entity), is actually directly intervening in the physical realm, tells me one thing, and one thing only, "SOMEBODY HAS VIOLATED IT'S DOMAIN".
The 'only' way for this entity to have come across the boundary is for it to have been invited, wished, or basically any breach of it's domain.

As you said that your landlord has had contact with it, then this probably occurred before you moved into the house.
The thing that worries me the most, "IS THAT IT HAS CONTINUED!".

Now say somebody in the past evoked this spirit and it crossed the boundary between it's domain and ours and here it remained. After that person leaves the area, the demon would follow that person to their new location,
What i am getting at, is that "AFTER THE ORIGINAL PERSON HAS INVOKED THE DEMON IT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PEOPLE!"
So, you should not be affected by it. It still cannot enter your domain as it is still bound by the laws of the universe.

THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR IT TO CONTINUE FROM THE ORIGINAL INVOKEE IS FOR YOU TO BE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME INVOKING RITUALS OR PRACTICES AS THE ORIGINAL INVOKEE!!

Now, i would ask myself what i was doing!!
I would question my landlord as to what he knows!!!
I would move out immediately!!
I would stop doing any Occult or witchcraft or anything of the type!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WOULD NOT TRY TO REMOVE IT BY MAGICAL, OR ANY OTHER MEANS, AS THIS WILL ONLY CEMENT IT'S PRESENCE ON THIS PLANE, AND EVEN ALLOW IT TO BRING OTHER ENTITIES INTO THIS PLANE!!!

All in all i can only guide you and in the end it is up to you to decide what to do. Good luck, and call on me if you need any help.

I HAVEN'T WOOPED SOME DEMON BUTT FOR A WHILE, AND I'M GETTING EDGY

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

hmmm im not really sure where to start with a response to this. I guess ill start by saying thanks for your input in all this. but i dont do magick, never have. Not saying that its not real or fake or dosnt work i just try and rely on prayer more than anything. And i only said the stuff about my mom doing the whole light thing because i couldnt think of any other interpritation of what she was doing. my mother is a firm believer in God and his only son Jesus and when she sais "going into the light" shes saying for the spirit to move on. So that was my fault for the way i was relaying that info so my apologies. Okay now thats outa the way lol i do agree with you as far what your saying its pretty on point, but like i said i dont practice magick. This entity(s) and please let me stress that because i dont feel that there is only one. As iam only a beginner when it comes to ACTUALLY DOING astral plain experiments, or practicing with these things i do know some of theoretical standpoints. i hope im saying all this the right way and you all are understanding my wording on all this. if not sorry. just basically am learning right now but i dont want anyone to think that i dont know ANYTHING or what not to do. im just bad with the details i guess you can say. so on that i havnt had anything happen in the last two days since i prayed but we will see how long that lasts huh? lol any more questions and concerns feel free to post, thanks everyone for all your help.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I agree with the sea salt and/or sea water. I have sea salt in little bowls, all over my apartment, like I saved my kitty's wet food bowls cause they come in handy for something later. It has lightened up my apartment and it also guards the EMF around my puter and through the apartment. That is the simplest method I have found. I have had friends do that because of the negativity in their house because of either negative entities or because of the negative person that lives in the house. Negative entities are attracted to negative humans spirit, they feed off of it, so in turn, they stick around and suck the life force out of you. But by putting a bowl of sea salt under your bed also for one, will help stave off the negative energies that are living off of you. It has worked for me and my friends, I am even sleeping better. That is the simplest method I have found. Even my friends have noticed a difference in their living quarters because of it. Just a suggestion if you want a simple way to ward off the negative energy forces.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Calcite Orange Crystals work well to banish stubborn negative energies.
You could also source 'Witch balls' as a contingency.
Source these items from a reputable supplier

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
follow geladinhu's advice, but also try using dried sweetgrass. sage is effective, and sweetgrass even more so, so combining the two should do really good. also, if possible, try getting your hands on an eagle feather to spread the smoke around, and rub your fiance down with the feather and the smoke.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

i agree with rep08, you are looking for something that probably isn't there. I suggest taking your fiances to a psychologist.

could she have had a traumatic experience in the past which is leading to these dreams? many people suffer from night terrors.

if you really feel the property is to blame, then move out if possible. I dont think anything supernatural is at fault here.

did your fiance give you any more details about the dream? who is raping her? where? when? figuring these things out and connecting the dot could save you aot of psychiatrist visits.

if all else fails tell her to do some yoga or something, maybe meditation to clear her mind before bed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You need to get pissed off at this thing whatever it is. You wouldn't let a person come into your home uninvited let alone insult your fiance in such a way. A lot of people would probably say that getting angry might feed it energy and things like that but you need to get into the mind frame of your never going to do that again. You mentioned this happening before in this area. My question is has your fiance ever seen a face or figure during these episodes? Is it something that you two think about constantly? If that is the case I would like to know if you think it could be a tulpa? I don't think the holy water and salt will do anything, if it's been going on so long I'm sure someone has already tried that. Stand up to this though, don't let it ever touch her again. I wonder if the shirt moving is more for you to see to get to you. Oh, to save you time just in case, a Tulpa is in a nutshel,l something you think about or visualize in your mind so long and so many times that it actually forms and can move and interact with you. The more you think of it the more 'real' it becomes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join