It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona people! I just saw something very odd! *Videos and pictures*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this!

I still haven't drawn a final & definitive conclusion for myself.

However, I find the second video fascinating!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I also like the 2nd video. This is very interesting to me. Good shot and I'm glad you pulled over to get the shots!
PS. Why do people insist on getting so rude to others on here??? There is no reason for it, on an ufo sighting thread, I can't imagine why people would even have a reason to get rude. If you don't have the patience to wait on the evidence, MOVE ON!!

Nice thread and good videos though! S&F

just wanted to post what this guy said again because he's right!!!!
I really want to thank DrG as well... he could have went anywhere to share his find.. but he came here. Let's not scare people away from sharing their evidence because they're afraid they will get ridiculed! I also thought the vids were amazing but like alot of people.. I also have noooo idea what to make of it. I do know AZ has a LOT of activity... I wonder sometimes if it's actual under cover military stuff?

thanks again DrG.. great job!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by D.Gribble

Why do you say those lights are "in the sky"?

Those lights are on the ground, and your video shows that. Why did you waste your time/our time posting videos that show nothing? Seriously.

Explain yourself.

"explain myself" lol

If you saw the pics and also the video you would see that it was not on the ground. If you took the time to look at the pics you would see that the light is no where near the horizon line. It's way above it.

You are wasting my time with your moronic comment that its on the ground. Thanks, move along.

Oh, my apologies! You were talking about that light from an aircraft about 25 miles away?! Sorry for mistaking that aircraft in your video for what you thought was a UFO. My bad. I forgot that was a no-fly-zone and that human aircraft could in no possible way be flying in the area.

Funny too, because from your description you said the light "seemed to be following me", which is exactly what a distant light from an approaching aircraft would seem to do: follow you.

And you admit to becoming so emotional about this light that you cried? And you told your girlfriend this? LOL - if I were you I'd be more worried about what your girlfriend is thinking of you now than some distant light in the sky.

If you lived here you might have a chance at tricking people into thinking your argument is valid. I have lived here my whole life, traveled on that road thousands of times since my childhood and have never seen that. Also, air traffic doesnt come from there, the air traffic is NE and is very obvious because they're tiny dots of light, not huge glowing things disappearing and reappearing at different altitudes. But I guess you wouldnt know that since you have no idea what you're talking about in the first place. Go track down your red stapler, Milton.[edit on 16-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

Oh, did you think I was talking out my #@$$? I lived in Ahwatukee for 7 years and hiked hundreds of times in South Mountain park, Camel Back, & Piestewa Peak (formerly Squaw Peak). Dozens of those times were at sunset into evening, stand on ridges/peaks, just enjoying the view.

As usual I'd always see the regular line of lights from approaching planes to Sky Harbor circling in from the East, but on occasion I'd see lights coming from different directions. Being Phoenix/Arizona, the air is usually clear enough that you can see these planes coming from very far away. Those lights would fade in and out as the plane banks and changes it's nose towards you. Basic stuff.

That's exactly what that light looked like in your video. The only peculiar part of your observation is your imagination.

You obviously have no idea where this was shot even though its mentioned in detail or else you'd stop talking out your bum. Clear skies in phx? That seven years must have been a dream because there is smog everywhere. If you're such an Arizona know it all then go out to mile marker 169 and look at all the plane traffic that is not there you dope. U2U me if you want to talk more crap.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I got a call from a MUFON field investigator. He was a very nice man and we talked for over an hour about my sighting and all the related sightings out that way that have been witnessed by police officers and pilots and other trained observers. It was a nice chat and shed some light on my sighting. I am going to go back out to that area on some nights, to see if I can catch it again. And I implore all arizona residents to take a little trip out to mile marker 160-ish / maricopa exit and you too might see it for yourselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Originally posted by Starseed32
I also like the 2nd video. This is very interesting to me. Good shot and I'm glad you pulled over to get the shots!
PS. Why do people insist on getting so rude to others on here??? There is no reason for it, on an ufo sighting thread, I can't imagine why people would even have a reason to get rude. If you don't have the patience to wait on the evidence, MOVE ON!!

Nice thread and good videos though! S&F

just wanted to post what this guy said again because he's right!!!!
I really want to thank DrG as well... he could have went anywhere to share his find.. but he came here. Let's not scare people away from sharing their evidence because they're afraid they will get ridiculed! I also thought the vids were amazing but like alot of people.. I also have noooo idea what to make of it. I do know AZ has a LOT of activity... I wonder sometimes if it's actual under cover military stuff?

thanks again DrG.. great job!

Yeah, I am not afraid of any douche from the internet trying to tell me I saw a light post three thousand feet in the air. I know what I saw and will defend it to the death. And if people don't believe me I really don't care. But when you do see one, it'll change you. I am glad the video turned out well, it should be better though, but I had to work with what I had.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I got a call from a MUFON field investigator. He was a very nice man and we talked for over an hour about my sighting and all the related sightings out that way that have been witnessed by police officers and pilots and other trained observers. It was a nice chat and shed some light on my sighting. I am going to go back out to that area on some nights, to see if I can catch it again. And I implore all arizona residents to take a little trip out to mile marker 160-ish / maricopa exit and you too might see it for yourselves.

G'day again D.Gribble.

Let us know if MUFON posts a report regarding your sighting.

I hope you can see the objects again......good luck

BTW....

I'm still wondering about the questions I put to you in my last reply, if you get a couple of spare minutes to respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join