It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona people! I just saw something very odd! *Videos and pictures*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble
Listen you guys, I am just trying to be as thorough as possible

You've done a very good job of this. Please ignore those who would call you a liar or suggest you don't know a street light when you see it. Remember that there are those that suggest experienced pilots would chase venus, or make stuff up, and you'll be fine.

By the way, two of your vid posts point to the same file - is this correct or a cut/paste error?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Gribble

I'm definitley backing you up, I keep seeing weird freakin *Snip*, and the red light in the sky made my view on the matter even more opposed towards, 'flares', 'weather balloons', 'venus', and 'swamp gas'.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Great video and nice pics.

I see you could only captured one of them on video2. You mentioned they came as a pair and the photos reveal that. They look like moving amber street lights in the photos. I believe they are real. I'm not sure why they are interested in Phoenix. The creatures might be interested in the mythology of name Phoenix.

Phoenix mythology

These fire balls may feel that they are associated with the Phoenix mythology.

Someone I know at work witnessed the triangle formation of orbs in Arizona a few years back. I think that is really cool. That is the only person I know that has witnessed a UFO sighting.

There is one thing that has been striking me odd lately about these orb sightings. The orbs seem to dance around in pairs. I believe this is a dead give away that the UFO sightings are real. I wonder when the triangle formation broke up did the orbs break up into pairs?

Don't read on if you hate religious speculation.

After watching the movie "Knowing" I starting thinking more about UFOs and their relationship to angels. I scanned the bible for angelic pair assignments and I noticed three cases. There could be more.

1. Two angels were possibly posted at the entrance of Eden, along side a flaming sword.
-Genesis. 3:24

2. Two angels went to get Lot and his family out of Sodom.
-Genesis. 19:1

3. Two angels were sitting atop the lid of the Ark of the covenant.
-Exodus 25:17-22
Who hasn't seen Indiana Jones: Raiders of the lost Ark.

Do Cherubs always come in pairs?
Do bad angels come in pairs?

Don't read on if you don't like ghost stories.

A friend told me a scary story where his grandma witnessed two small winged creatures looking at a drawing of his while he was away from his room. He said the picture had questionable images but he would not tell me what the drawings were of. What drew his grandma into his room was a strange light glowing at the base of his door. The grandma thought her grandson was home and so she investigated. When she opened the door. She saw the two small creatures with wings looking into a light in his picture. The grandma screamed and the creatures looked at her in fear and flew into the light in the picture. The light source disappeared on the picture when the creatures entered it. By the way this family had a strong Christian routine at the time except for my friend. Take note, these beings were also in pairs. My friend got Hell when he got home. Practically killed his grandma with his new found artwork.

Maybe the orbs are coming out of the fire bird images in Phoenix Arizona. Check out the link on the Phoenix mythology. Station yourself near an image of a fire bird in Phoenix and see if an orb comes out of it sometime during the night.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
WTH is that? The second video is very strange. I bet you were freakin out!! I would. Did you report this to MUFON or NUFORC? you should, you have some great evidence there.

Seems Texas is not the only hot spot lately.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
WTH is that? The second video is very strange. I bet you were freakin out!! I would. Did you report this to MUFON or NUFORC? you should, you have some great evidence there.

Seems Texas is not the only hot spot lately.

Yeah, I did report it to MUFON. I was really intrigued at first, then towards the end I was like, ok ive had enough of this I want to leave lol

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Listen you guys, I am just trying to be as thorough as possible

You've done a very good job of this. Please ignore those who would call you a liar or suggest you don't know a street light when you see it. Remember that there are those that suggest experienced pilots would chase venus, or make stuff up, and you'll be fine.

By the way, two of your vid posts point to the same file - is this correct or a cut/paste error?

My intention was to post the 5:30 min vid of the thing disappearing and reappearing and also the short vid of it just disappearing. I have been posting like mad I cant even remember, guess I gotta go through it again.

www.sendspace.com... - long one where it disappears and reappears
www.sendspace.com... - short one where you see it disappear

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Just upload them to ATS Media ASAP.

We all know what happens to the threads where pictures are promised but never shown...

Nononononononooo It's ok for typical media but not quality media as it tends to youtube it drastically.

FLV is not a format for UFO material. It's ok for other stuff, where you don't mind it pixelated and downgraded.

Not saying ATS Media is a bad format, just that it isn't for decent analysis of proof.

Sendspace, as it turns out, is a good choice. 160mb for 5 mins, is a good sign!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Umm.. the daytime and night time pics are not even pics of the same location?

One has a guard rail and phone/power lines in the back ground.. the daytime has none of that and a bush on the side of the road..

Looking at the night time photo the light is at the same height of an unlit telephone pole to the left of it, and is the same brightness as a street light..

In other words: You fail.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Umm.. the daytime and night time pics are not even pics of the same location?

One has a guard rail and phone/power lines in the back ground.. the daytime has none of that and a bush on the side of the road..

Looking at the night time photo the light is at the same height of an unlit telephone pole to the left of it, and is the same brightness as a street light..

In other words: You fail.

The stretch of road is about 30 miles of nothing, its's the same landscape, the people who travel that road will back me up on that. The sighting was along that whole road, the light was going along that whole stretch of road. Use your brain and try and come to a conclusion before spilling you half cocked diarrhea comments onto a post. You fail, go get some wet naps.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That doesn't matter? .. If I am driving down I-5 and take a pic at one spot, then take a pic 2 miles down the road and go "ZOMG WTF WAS THAT" .. well I am going to look like an ass now aren't I? .. Well that's what the OP did.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The daytime pics are to show that there is nothing out there. Nothing that could have suspended a light in the sky or a tall building, because the pics are dark. So its to show that there was something in the sky, and not a lightpost or a street light on a hill, because there is no hill, there is nothing but flat land for miles to the west. So dont clutter up my legit thread with your comments. If you have something to say then send me a U2U, no one wants to hear your dribble.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by D.Gribble]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
thanks for sharing your experience with us. as has been mentioned many times, it's very rare that someone make a clam of a experience with video, then actually share the vid.

personally, i find the vid very interesting and will view it again with fresh eyes tomorrow.

kudos to you OP

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JBaueratCTU

Hello from a former resident of Ahwatukee! I really liked that area.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Arizona, one freaky night sky.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why do you say those lights are "in the sky"?

Those lights are on the ground, and your video shows that. Why did you waste your time/our time posting videos that show nothing? Seriously.

Explain yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sure you're looking at the right lights, man? They're in the sky alright.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Those lights are on the ground, and your video shows that. Why did you waste your time/our time posting videos that show nothing? Seriously.

Explain yourself.

"explain myself" lol

If you saw the pics and also the video you would see that it was not on the ground. If you took the time to look at the pics you would see that the light is no where near the horizon line. It's way above it.

You are wasting my time with your moronic comment that its on the ground. Thanks, move along.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Explain yourself.

"explain myself" lol

If you saw the pics and also the video you would see that it was not on the ground. If you took the time to look at the pics you would see that the light is no where near the horizon line. It's way above it.

You are wasting my time with your moronic comment that its on the ground. Thanks, move along.

Oh, my apologies! You were talking about that light from an aircraft about 25 miles away?! Sorry for mistaking that aircraft in your video for what you thought was a UFO. My bad. I forgot that was a no-fly-zone and that human aircraft could in no possible way be flying in the area.

Funny too, because from your description you said the light "seemed to be following me", which is exactly what a distant light from an approaching aircraft would seem to do: follow you.

And you admit to becoming so emotional about this light that you cried? And you told your girlfriend this? LOL - if I were you I'd be more worried about what your girlfriend is thinking of you now than some distant light in the sky.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Are you even watching the same video? I don't understand whats with all these plebs coming on here and just straight out trying to be clever,smart or funny. If you don't have time to review the video you shouldn't have time to comment.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this forward and putting yourself in the firing line of retards. It's a good thing they can't aim straight. Enjoy raking up the points from all these guys and don't even waste your time or energy on them.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join