It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any good New World Order fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Blade Runner
Brave New World

Any other fictional books and movies which go into New World Order-type themes?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
RollerBall (the original). Mass violent spectator sport to keep the public entertained with a massive corporation pulling all the strings.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There's also New World Order (film) - 2009, but it's a documentary film, i don't know if you'll find it interesting.

New World Order is a 2009 American documentary film directed by Luke Meyer and Andrew Neel. It explores activists who are committed to vigorously opposing what they perceive to be an emerging "New World Order".

Official website:
newworldorderthemovie.com...

IMDB entry

On Facebook

[edit on 14/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess Ian M Banks's book The Business could fall under NWO fiction, it follows the same kind of lines. I have read it twice now and both times enjoyed it, here's a chunk of a review about it.

Iain Banks: The Business
Gary Marshall

Noam Chomsky was right, and Bill Hicks was a visionary. While we're all distracted by politics, the world is actually being controlled by an unelected and unaccountable organisation with the power to make or break entire nations.

The premise of Iain Banks' latest novel will delight conspiracy theorists everywhere. Kate Telman is a senior executive within The Business, a massive organisation that predates the Catholic Church and briefly owned the Roman Empire. With a permanent base in Antarctica, The Business now intends to purchase its own country in order to join the United Nations. As Telman discovers more about the internal workings of The Business, she uncovers a trail of corruption at the very highest level.

Spike Magazine Review

Here's the Amazon link, Im shocked to see so many people thinking it was average!
Amazon

top topics

join