It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Takes Over School In Swine Flu "Vaccine Riot" Drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So i was on infowars.net right now and this cough my eye it is truly shocking! They are gearing up for the riots.The New World Order knows that if they try to force us to take their death shot we will fight back. They are getting ready for it. Remember all the drills pre 9\11? remember all the drills for small pox? need i go on...

High School in Maine is to be taken over by the National Guard today for the purposes of a drill that will see Guardsmen deal with unruly citizens begging for swine flu vaccines. Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School in Paris, ME, has been chosen as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine by state officials. Today's drill will enact a riot scenario after Gov. John Baldacci and Gen

Hear is a direct link to the article
www.infowars.net...

www.infowars.net...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
' Begging' for swine flu vaccines??

More like 'Fighting AGAINST forced vaccinations' I think.....

Just more spin to make you think the Swine flu vaccine is safe, its all a play on words to make people THINK they NEED the vaccine.

[edit on 14/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

couldn't have said it any better. u hear about what the southern poverty law center said about us? they said we are radical's that should be put to death or thrown in jail.

The ministry of truth has struck again.

join