It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Violent Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I agree with ladyinwaiting about a revolution just for the sake of revolution.
We should know exactly what we want before we start taking any big measures.
It's cool to raise the awareness about what we don't want, but its crucial that we know what we want.

Nonetheless I disagree with her about the "step" by "step" procedure. Thats never gonna work. The system is entirely messed up and those who made it messed up know very well how to continue to mess it up. If you change one part of the system they will change another part as to make your change insignificant. We have to rebuild it all! You have to segment by segment in your head first but then when you have all the segments figured out in your head, then you create the entire action at once! Thats how you do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

Run for office or vote for people that agree with you then. There's a reason we have a Constitution bud and if you don't like it then go start you're own country someplace else.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We know what we expect of an american government:

Obey the U.S. constitution+bill of rights. Anything not stated in the constitution is the sole responsibility of the states! Stop undermining/ignoring the constitution! Replace congress/president if needs be.

EDIT: Oh, and try to do it in a non-violent way. (I'm with y'all!)

[edit on 2009.8.15 by Carlthulhu]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
reply to post by Societalgnorance

Run for office or vote for people that agree with you then. There's a reason we have a Constitution bud and if you don't like it then go start you're own country someplace else.

Everytime we elect someone from the office, the same thing happens, a new idiot comes in. We hated Bush, then we got Obama. We need a full new system.

I don't believe we should have leaders, because it will lead down the same path again.

We should have a society without leaders, where we are our own leaders.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
First off, as far as "revolution for the sake of revolution" and "knowing what we need to do before starting a revolution", that is the purpose of this thread. To discuss a plan, and to hopefully put it into action.

We need to, above all, disable and disarm the "ruling class"

We do this by abolishing the Federal Reserve monetary system.

We do this by refusing to be vaccinated and refuse RFID chips

We do this by refusing to participate in THEIR elections.

We do this by creating a second congress.

Everyone complains about the President, but no one ever complains about the ruling class that controls the President. The President ALWAYS CHANGES but the ruling class STAYS THE SAME.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join