A Survivalist Social Network/Dating Site

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hahaha really?

Alright.

Female. Member since '06 (I guess that means I'm into conspiracies?)
5'0, 93lbs
SCUBA, Sailing, Hiking, Cooking, Food. Not so much into bug bites.
I like fisherman.

Um.

I'm good at herbal medicine and zoology.

Oh I'm 18.

I'm cute. I'm taken =p
But if 2012 is right around the corner, or any other catastrophe, my manly Native American outdoorsy Southern boyfriend and I would love the company!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

sounds good...glad others have put thought into it too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by melissac2983

The info sounds nice, however I would do this meet/campout out of cali so if we wanted to shoot we could use the guns the rest of america is allowed to use.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How many of you ladies are interested in a campout?
u2u me and let me know a state or area of the country that you could travel too or are from and maybe we could meet at the mall or at a public area so that people could figure out if they are willing to do a campout.

Guys are included just do not want to have 50 guys and 3 girls.
It would be someplace all of you would be comfortable with,
somewhere public and do a campout somewhere near by at a state park or something.

Are you ladies interested? let the u2u's start comming in.

Guys once ladies confirm with me I'll let you know and than you can confirm too....seriously guys no jackass's or ego's... lets leave them at the door of your house when you come,it is about meeting nothing else.

The ladies will be treated with respect PERIOD!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by furzball

Ok guys, I read your posts, if you are serious then here you go:
survialafterthecrash.ning.com... i just set this up for us...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It says it is by invitation only.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Funny, my other group was just talking about if there is a way to network with others. You never know where you'll be when SHTF! We are going on a camping trip soon.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
id be intrested also great idea im in the uk

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

can you send me a invertation also to join?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

No offense but anyone can make a network on ning. And I and others have gotten in trouble for putting up links. I suggest you cover yourself on it. Anyways besides that xmaddness has a site as well. I'd perfer if more people use it cause he is doing a good job on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by furzball

uuummm..if you are in "survival" mode..what makes you think the internet will be around for such pruposes?...

or even electricity...
...kids...

I would suggest staying far away from such conveniences...an easy trap to lure you in...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

@internet: It's around now, so lets use it while it is still around to pre prep.

@ electricity: People are trying their hand at various forms of generators, batteries, and electrical power. Heck my uncle has a solar cell battery for his fridge in his truck (did this for burning man)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well if you do what you enjoy doing and are alone, I guess that you will find someone with some of the same likes as you have at some point and time. If you are willing to let what will be, be.

Locally, or people within a short travel time would be best, since if a SHTF then you are close enough to help each other out, if need be.

This is just my thoughts on it. The more the merrier, but lets be realistic here.

Unless you are close to each other you will probably not be able to do anything together...travel could be impossible, expessially if a big SHTF happened. Then what?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is only one TRUE violent, frightening, viscous, soul crushing, emotionally starving, need craving way to trully experience survivalism....
DATING
Go into that jungle, and only then will you be truly tested on how to survive......

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Ahhhh dating...weird human anomaly that only surfaces when you least expect it.Dating is for over confident men and people who pride themselves in the talkative department.ie it's weird.....imo of course.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
survivalistsingles.com is asite for single men and women interested in meeting the love of their life......should anyone anyone survive.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Im a 21 yr old male and i wish there were more girls/women that were into conspiracies and survivalism etc this way you could both chit-chat forever and it wouldnt get boring and the other wouldnt think you are crazy for believing such things .............

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badshotbones

Wow, didn't think that would ever happen.

I have mine already, but good luck guys, finding a lady today that can hold here own in a serious survival conversation that is available is no simple task.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I should also add that if this becomes a reality then i shall join the site and see whats available and whos near me .

I live in canada ontario btw ..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
In the past week, I've had two girls, out of the blue, start talking to me about topics I would never have, well, guessed them to be the type by looking at them.

Had one raver girl start talking to me about FEMA, and had some girl at a concert start talking to me about HAARP.

I'm taken however

but there are a surprising number of awake girls out there guys.

Also I would love the idea of a site to network, many of us are specialized in different areas and could benefit a lot from networking. If somebody were to make a site where you could find people for your group based on what they have and what you need it could be really beneficial. For example, a way where you can search for someone who is good with a rifle, or has medical skills, or knows how to preserve food. You have a profile that states you have land, or know how to fix cars, etc. Nobody can be a master of everything, and I'm sure most of us would love an easy way to round out our group.

Some people have the benefit of living in rural areas and having like minded neighbors, but many of us have to live in cities for work. This is my own situation, I live in the city, have preps, and have some unique skills, but I would really like to meet some people who live within bugout distance with land who might have use for my skillset.

I look forward to somebody making this, I'd do it myself if I were any good with websites.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum