It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Survivalist Social Network/Dating Site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The thought of all these survivalist guys on here - who could be hot - is causing me some consternation!

Damn, I am taken...! Should ATS have a dating section?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I don't know why,
Just something about this thread........

I like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Great, you're all in the US....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

I think Im in love already. I dream of finding a girl who's into conspiracies, survival, cargo pants, and the occasional trip to the range. Although I know their few and far between I still have high hopes. I think I have to get out of the city for starters. Every time I date a girl I try to ease them into my life style, I start by taking them to a shooting range, which usually goes well But it all goes fubar when I mention I store food and water. If there's a guy who's found a cool girl who's into the same stuff your one lucky dude. By the way im 25, white male, fit, lol.

I married one and have 4 kids with her

I have a friend, a late 30's single girl who does the survival thing and has her own acreage in central alberta. She's ok with guns but not big on firing them.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by exile1981]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Hahaha. ATS Dating? Okay, I'll start.

I'm looking for a live (not dead or undead) female. Preferrably of the human species. Likes firearms, camping, eating out, and has a great sense of humor. She needs to be between 18 and 40 years of age. Values education, is "open" minded, and can talk for hours about conspiracies.

Zombies neeed not apply. Extraterrestrials are a plus.

A dating section might work for ATS. But ATS seems to bring in the weird ones.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I use to live in cali when I was in the corps....laguna beach to be exact.
I now reside on the east side of US.
To all you Ladies that replied to me...thank you.
I actually fit the scope of what you all said that you are looking for.
I hunt with bow/crossbow, rifle,muzzle loader, fish, camp,was boating on Monday, I was doing the things that I love to do...by the way I use to be a construction supervisor and hung miles of sheetrock.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

you sound blinkin lovely!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, I do the things that I love to do and I hope to find a woman to do some of these things with someday. I know that god has the right one out there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Its to bad that we are all not living closer together and could all go on a wilderness camping trip as a group or something along these lines so that everyone could learn some tips or tricks on survival.
It is just a thought and I know it will not happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

what about a 'virtual' camping trip...i am in scotland!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Camping trip....
I'm in the Ozarks and I'm game! =) Chillpill, having you with us in spirit would be the cherry on top! Either that or camping in Scotland. Wow! How beautiful and awesome would that be??
Though I must admit, Ireland might be even more amazing for me personal!=)
Anyone else in The Ozarks?
(um, considering the thread title, I will reiterate that I'm not doing the dating thing but would love to get together to meet folks) =)
Provided all due diligence and caution was used in meeting net.people irl, of course! =)
gb,
~prep

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Great...I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks and there for a couple more. I'll be in the j-hawk and husker state.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Nice to talk to someone across the pond. If you ever get a chance to come over here, do it we have huge parks that you would love. Yes your country is beautiful too, atleast when I was there in the 1990's it was.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by preparanoid

If I know a camp site to go to at a certain area(town or lake) I might stop in on my way to or from. Thats not meeting because you don't know who I am or what I look like. However if campers meet while camping than hey, they are being neighborly.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by preparanoid

I am FROM the ozarks but I no longer live there. I do visit occasionally. Also JayinAR is from my home turf as well. Would be cool to do an ATS survival get-together like AlphaRubicon does.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not, bad. I'm still the only girl on there. Though, I'm not complaining.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Well I'm glad that your still in here.
I have enjoyed the posts you put in here, I hope that your able get out of cali sometime soon.
A question to anyone here... how would people meet since you wouldn't put up your personal info for everyone to see?
I mean if say we wanted to do a survivalist campout at ???? how would we know who each other is or how many are attending it, without putting up an ats sign at the meeting place?....
sorry just curious because there seems to be a few ladies here that are interested or could be in a campout.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind going to a campout, I'd probably bring a friend along with me for safety..

Best off just picking a public place and time for everyone involved to meet up, imho, but distributing that information via u2u, so you're limiting who has access to that knowledge. Then, whoever turns up at say, said restaurant or whatever, is going camping

Plus, if there's a weird vibe that let's people leave without committing themselves to all camping together.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have done something of the sort before. We all met at a mall with lots of people around. That's actually how I met my best friend, we ended up being roommates for about 2 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
as much as one might think twice about this, it does seem tempting.

If you men only new the potential around you

26 year old.
white 5'4 120lbs
Orange County California
camping
shooting range
fishing
astrology
surviving in nature
living off the land
human nature
conspiracies

list goes on, but if you ever saw me in person, you would never know.
who would know that during my 40hr a week work schedule, i would sit in my cubicle and daydream about such things and play on this website all day
Who else is reading the military survival guide?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join