It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very mysterious post on ATS dated 2008 predicting swine flu outbreak.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by thetruth777

If you believe this, then by implication you believe the rest, no?

The antichrist is behind the coming outbtreak of the "flu" and the "cure?"

And who do you believe is the antichrist behind all this?

Do you also believe that these are the " end times?"
(Would that be something like an "end of life mandate" in a healthcare bill?)

What exactly are you trying to say here?

Do you know who the "Anonymous Avatar" is?

jw

Now that's a bit like throwing the baby out with the bathwater isn't it?
I know that some of this religious prophecy is hard to swallow for many people, (esp. atheists...) but there may, after all, be something to this.

This doesn't mean that I am buying it, but as an interested agnostic, I cannot deny that the possibility for some of these scenarios to play out (albeit described through our own contemporary cultural lenses) could occur.

Besides, a great way to discredit information is to mix it with religion, because you are guaranteed to eliminate large swaths of people from believing information sourced from a competing religion. Discernment is necessary, and harder when you are concerned about your soul.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes of course. Typing without looking what I'm typing. My point was that I don't recall there being any 'mysterious' or unexplained component in this current flu.

That would be the swine part...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this is the kind of threads that makes this board ridiculous ...

first: he said that everyone would drop ... ok, like everyone is seeing, no one is dying, at least no more than general flu ...

so, WHATS THE BIG DEAL? really, please, whats the big deal ... man, you must be crazy or dumb to flag this ... sorry but thats the reality ...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

first: he said that everyone would drop ... ok, like everyone is seeing, no one is dying, at least no more than general flu ...

so, WHATS THE BIG DEAL? really, please, whats the big deal ... man, you must be crazy or dumb to flag this ... sorry but thats the reality ...

And he also accurately described 2 of the 3 major genetic components of a FUTURE pandemic.

The very fact that he got the first part right AGAINST ALL ODDS should instantly give the second part more credibility. Even if the pandemic is just hype, if everyone gets vaccinated and there's a chip in the vaccines the entire population just got chipped. Period.

People don't have to be "dropping like flies" for the population to be scared. The media simply has to make it appear as though "people are dropping like flies" and offer the vaccine "for your protection".

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

now I'm getting scared.
not really, what can we do?

Don't take the vaccine!
Get 15-20 minutes of sun a day.
Take your vitamins.
Drink good water.
Eat health & organic as much as possible.

Now, if only I can live up to those simple instructions...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah I guess the prediction was that obvious and easy to work out that only one person on ATS spoke about it ... come off it! No, really good prediction.

Anywas it what an anonymous poster amoung 100's of others, we will never find out if it was a lucky guess or if he was in the know.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
According to this article:

www.examiner.com...

The origin of Swine Flu was tracked to August 2008; months before the post made here on ATS.

The article dates from 12/06/2009 and says that researches may have found that the swine flu started in august 2008 (actualy they don't even know as they say january to august, thats alot of months...). That does by no means mean that people where talking about the swine flu in august 2008... Read your sources better... As your source actually proves that no one was talking about the swine flu in august 2008 as their tracking is that vague...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You are right, but you also must remember that in order for the flu to be a real killer pandemic it must do two things:
1. Be non-lethal enough to spread to a large population during non-flu season
2. Mutate to become deadly before the next flu-season

After those two criteria are met, you are looking at many piles of dead bodies. Right now we are between 1 and 2. Whether this virus is capable of hitting #2 is yet to be known. The MSM sure would like everybody to believe that it was already a killer virus when it is not. We will know by Oct/Nov whether it has taken that step or not -- but it will be too late by then anyway.

So, anybody feeling up for a flu shot today?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Wow... Found this article interesting.

Adrian Gibbs, 75, who collaborated on research that led to the development of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu drug, said in an interview that he intends to publish a report suggesting the new strain may have accidentally evolved in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and drugmakers use to make vaccines. Gibbs said he came to his conclusion as part of an effort to trace the virus’s origins by analyzing its genetic blueprint.

www.bloomberg.com...

Funny thing is, the company Roche received exclusive rights to manufacture and distribute Tamiflu from the original patent holder Gilead. Guess who used to be the chairman for Gilead and owns a lot of stock in the company? Donald H. Rumsfeld.

Osteltamivir is the technical name for Tamiflu, the drug invented by Donald Rumsfelds Gilead Sciences and licensed to Roche Inc.

www.mentalhealth411.org...

Mmmm... Smell the money trail!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by flysse]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That's kind of creepy if you ask me. A little piece of info for me to kill my skepticism. Thank you for that. It's interesting how this guy is in the military and posted anonymously. I think I will pay more attention to anonymous post's from now on...

But regardless of the NWO's plan, they have one. Regardless of the details and proof of it, they have one. Keep that in mind and always be on your guard of such. Keep this in your mind as a reminder of that.

Perhaps vaccinations could be when people really start dropping.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11b1p
some say matrya is the antichrist...have you read any of his teachings though? very, very interesting stuff.

Maytreya is a non-entity. Benjamine Creme fakes channeling Maytreya and then pushes the tapes and books for $$$. He's been saying Maytreya is living in the Pakistani part of London and is on the verge of showing himself for at least 20 years now ...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As far as dating all this stuff, first of all when something is published it means the results of day, weeks, months of research have been organized, written up, accepted and reached print or online.

As this stuff is not usually classified as a matter of national security, informal discussion in the literature and grapevine among those connected to or working in the industry would be common.

Even the lowest level lab workers would know there were batteries of test and results being correlated months before something was broad general knowledge. And industry people compare notes and speculate inevitably.

So not particularly meaningful if someone posts anonymously earlier than something is available to the public.

Mike

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
uh oh sounds like Randal Flagg...

Captain tripps on the way

Arrrgghh! You just gave me the heebie geebies!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You may be correct, but he did say "when people start dropping like flies". The potential of this flu bug has not been seen yet......only this fall will you be able to say "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL"...........

Many things could happen with this by then.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Even if the government did introduce this chip (and I see no need to (the explanation given was ludicrous at best)), the vast majority of our country (Christians) simply wouldn't go along with it due to the predictions of Revelations.

If this is the governments plan, it's a very stupid one (Jesus, just recruit me, I could think of much better options).
Our society simply wouldn't go along with it.
All it would do is scatter us like sheep and perhaps cause a revolution.
I highly doubt our government would be for that... they want their sheep in a nice comfy little pin...
Makes for better control... so I hear...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

The Christians would if they weren't told there was a chip in it. It's just a vaccine, right? I've wondered on my own if it was the mark of the beast, I personally am not getting it. If I get the vaccine or not I risk getting sick anyway so screw it, I'll just let my body fight it on it's own. Anyway, this was posted dec of 08 right? We knew about swine flu then I thought. It was just emerging, I remember reports on it from early Jan this year so.. but I guess if he actually predicted it then good on him.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
The Christians would if they weren't told there was a chip in it. It's just a vaccine, right?

That's not what the prediction says.

"Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history."

And secondly, how could they put a chip in the vaccine? Especially with no one noticing?
You mean a nanochip? Do we (or 'they') even have such technology?

Seems more than a little far fetched to me.

If they had such technology and they wanted to put little nanochips in us, there would be a million better ways to do so without the public being alerted to a thing.
Heck, just put the little buggers in our food or water supply.

I just doubt that 'they' would form such an idiotic plan (if 'they' even exist).

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Originally posted by Boogley
The Christians would if they weren't told there was a chip in it. It's just a vaccine, right?

That's not what the prediction says.

"Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history."

And secondly, how could they put a chip in the vaccine? Especially with no one noticing?
You mean a nanochip? Do we (or 'they') even have such technology?

Seems more than a little far fetched to me.

If they had such technology and they wanted to put little nanochips in us, there would be a million better ways to do so without the public being alerted to a thing.
Heck, just put the little buggers in our food or water supply.

I just doubt that 'they' would form such an idiotic plan (if 'they' even exist).

In terms of predictions, the words "vaccine" and "cure" are almost interchangeable. He says the cure will have the chip. Well what can stop them from putting it in a vaccine?

You didn't know they can make RFID chips ~10-100 times smaller than a human hair? Scientific American had an article on it.

And this "idiotic" plan is the only way to ensure that 95-99% of the nation gets it at the same time.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i think its freaky what this guy predicted and i think he was def in the know. IMO its very possible that this vaccine can contain a microchip and be the mark of the beast. Ive already started adding certain vitamins to my daily regimen and have been stocking up on supplies. If things to get bad as they are saying i at least want to be prepared and am not taking that vaccine. I really hope none of this comes true.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Who said the vaccine contains the chip? Nobody said that, it is very much possible to get one injection with the vaccine and then a seperate job to insert the chip somewhere in a better/safer spot. One question for the op, what made you look back to your topic after such a long time?

[edit on 14/8/2009 by Cygnific]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join