It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Very mysterious post on ATS dated 2008 predicting swine flu outbreak.

page: 2
42
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Keep in mind the context of that post: 2008. At that time ATS was all hyped-up about the H5N1 Avian flu. It was seen by WHO and CDC as a serious threat, though it was unclear if it had successfully made the jump to humans. Now, the only truly historic flu virus was the 1918 Spanish Flu a type of H1N1 as are manny of the seasonal viruses. The ATS poster simply took the fear-of-the-day (Avian Flu), mixed it with the flu boogey-man (1918) and added in a bit of 'mysterious' secret ingedient to provide government culpability. To me it seems that if someone wanted to start a fear monger thread these are exactly the components that would have been included at that particular time.




posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
With the amount of accurate info of that post, why were there only two pages of postings?

I'm starting to come more to the conclusion that the nano-RFID chip will be in the vaccine. I also believe that the chip not only gives off radio waves but also microwaves. And, anyone who's researched the Montauk Project and HAARP you'll understand how microwaves can control brainwave patterns.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508
 


No offense, but even when someone hits very close to the truth ahead of time. People still have to make it look like a lie or random coincidence or a fabrication. Especially considering then and now, it's still valuable information, because there are two parts. The part about the flu, and the part about the RFID chip. One has happened, watch out for the next.

And the post after this one talking about the Mark of the Beast isn't necessarily by the same person. They just happen to both be Anonymous.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

This anonymous poster grabbed the two virus types "avian" and "swine" that were being bandied about last year and came up with a hybrid scenario. He then goes on about it being part of a Revelations prediction, The Mark of the Beast, etc.


You made a mistake there. Remember, the Anonymous ATS user account could be used by anyone. There are two posts there, the one on 12/31/2008 which is this prediction and then one on 2/13/2009 which is the revelations Bible stuff. These two posts are not made by the same person.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The purpose of this site, if I'm not mistaken, is to deny ignorance, right?

So, what is the point of this site, when you have a 100% accurate "prediction" coming true and people are actually posting that the guy got lucky?

The poster in 2008 didn't say some mysterious illness would happen at some point, he didn't say that a killer virus would be unleashed and kill millions of people within two months, the poster made a very specific, perfectly accurate, DESCRIPTION of exactly what is happening now!

There is no point to this site whatsoever if when faced with the TRUTH, (it was only a prediction until it came true), you still deny it.

Yes, there are scores of conspiracy theories within this site that most of us know will more than likely never come to fruition. Sometimes it's just fun to play "what if".

But this is not a game. We talk about sheeple that when faced with the TRUTH still deny it's existence, willing to believe in ridiculous coincidences, when WE KNOW BETTER.

You have to be able to see this for what it is in order for this site to have any purpose whatsoever.

There may only be a handful of "predictions" on this site that come true, but being able to ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN THEY DO is the definition of DENYING IGNORANCE.

I'm filing this under PROOF that someone, somewhere, saw this coming.

This, in my opinion, has all of the makings of an accurate prediction and evidence of the truth behind it. It was specific, accurate, and within a reasonable timeframe.



Edit for spelling.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by lpowell0627]



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
S&F

How odd! This Anonymous poster said this in 2008.

Both the Bible and the famous occult genius Nostradamus both predict huge Plagues that wipes out millions.

I think it's more likely he got his info from the Military. I wish the guy was still around to ask some questions.

Most here have suspected this is a bio-engineered flu, created in a lab. Some even say AIDS was made in a lab. I'm not sure about that one.

As far as the chip goes. It cant be held against you unless you make a conscience choice to recieve it. If you are talking on the terms of the 666 mark of the beast.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

One has to put things into context. There are thousands of predictions in the ATS archives, and maybe 99% of them have proven to be inaccurate.

Someone gets it right sometimes just by the law of averages.

This one really appears to be one of those case.
M




It appears? Absurd assumption...

Ipowell said it best...


Originally posted by lpowell0627
The purpose of this site, if I'm not mistaken, is to deny ignorance, right?

So, what is the point of this site, when you have a 100% accurate "prediction" coming true and people are actually posting that the guy got lucky?

The poster in 2008 didn't say some mysterious illness would happen at some point, he didn't say that a killer virus would be unleashed and kill millions of people within two months, the poster made a very specific, perfectly accurate, DESCRIPTION of exactly what is happening now!

There is no point to this site whatsoever if when faced with the TRUTH, (it was only a prediction until it came true), you still deny it.

Yes, there are scores of conspiracy theories within this site that most of us know will more than likely never come to fruition. Sometimes it's just fun to play "what if".

But this is not a game. We talk about sheeple that when faced with the TRUTH still deny it's existence, willing to believe in ridiculous coincidences, when WE KNOW BETTER.

You have to be able to see this for what it is in order for this site to have any purpose whatsoever.

There may only be a handful of "predictions" on this site that come true, but being able to ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN THEY DO is the definition of DENYING IGNORANCE.

I'm filing this under PROOF that someone, somewhere, saw this coming.

This, in my opinion, has all of the makings of an accurate prediction and evidence of the truth behind it. It was specific, accurate, and within a reasonable timeframe.



[edit on 14-8-2009 by lpowell0627]



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yea but guys seriously. Think back to 2008 and what was one of the big (non-political) topics? The Avian flu. To make it a real killer it would need to be like the only real killer flu in history: the 1918 Spanish flu. It doesn't take precognition or some inside info to put that together. And where exactly is this 'mysterious' part he talked about? From what I've read, the current strain is a mix of avian, swine and pig with the normal viral mutations associated with this particular disease. Can anyone point me to a credible source that has identified some 'mysterious' component to the current virus?



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

Originally posted by mmiichael

This anonymous poster grabbed the two virus types "avian" and "swine" that were being bandied about last year and came up with a hybrid scenario. He then goes on about it being part of a Revelations prediction, The Mark of the Beast, etc.


You made a mistake there. Remember, the Anonymous ATS user account could be used by anyone. There are two posts there, the one on 12/31/2008 which is this prediction and then one on 2/13/2009 which is the revelations Bible stuff. These two posts are not made by the same person.



You're probably right on that one. I assumed the same anonymous poster on the same thread.

So what are we left with if some anonymous poster accurately foretold a manipulated virus hybrid in advance? Something already being discussed.

Governments do play with biologicals for potential war and population control means. At the very least they try to keep up with what their competition is doing.

Word is there's a reticence to unleash the stuff full force because of the uncontrollability and unpredictability of the results. Something can mutate in a way that will sting you in the ass or cause widescale devastation.


Mike



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well i didn't hear anything about a serious Flu outbreak in 2008, even at the start of the year. It was all Obama last year and then the Israel, Hezbollah conflict at the beginning of the year.

What the Anonymous said is happening right know, as far as a serious Flu goes. Intresting!


Tsom87



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
From what I've read, the current strain is a mix of avian, swine and pig


I suppose you read wrong.

Because swine is another word for pig.

What you Meant to say was this

"Is a mix of avian, swine, and Human"

About the OP:
I acknowledge the bizarre nature of this prediction, and will take heed as the odds have been obliterated in this instance.

We are talking impossible odds here.

He must have had inside info!?



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
go to: patft.uspto.gov...

click on 'Publication Number Search' on the right side

Enter: 20090060950

This patent was applied for by Baxter on August 28, 2009. A full 7 months before the swine flu was discovered in mexico. What is even more disturbing is if you research the ingredients in this flu you will see some alarming research.

If you go to paragraph 56 you will see the diseases this vaccine covers.


Benzonase: attacks and degrades all forms of DNA and RNA. Known as the smart solution for DNA removal.

Formaldehyde: used in building materials and and household products. Causes cancer and was used in the FEMA trailers during hurricane katrina

Triton x100 - used in almost all types of liquid paste, powdered cleaning compounds and heavy duty industrial products to gentle detergents.

Formalin: Disinfect agent But before you go thinking formalin is an ideal anti-bacterial treatment, first consider how formaldehyde “kills.” Unlike most anti-bacterial and germicidal agents which poison the bacteria and germ cells, formaldehyde kills cell tissue by dehydrating the tissue and bacteria cells and replacing the normal fluid in the cells with a gel-like rigid compound.

www.geocities.com...

Tween 80 - Female lab rats injected with Tween 80 developed impaired sexual organs as well as premature development of their sexual organs. www.whale.to...



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22
 


It was filed August 28, 2008. Do they do this each year before they make a flu vaccine?



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
uh oh sounds like Randal Flagg...

Captain tripps on the way



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Yes of course. Typing without looking what I'm typing. My point was that I don't recall there being any 'mysterious' or unexplained component in this current flu.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
what .. people are dropping like flies? ARE YOU SURE? hahahha

no man ... the prediction wasnt good ... it wasnt even close


The swine flu outbreak of 1918 was spread out. The early victims were not really noticed much. It got bad when flu season came along and the bug was suspected to have mutated.

We haven't seen the end of H1N1 yet.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
According to this article:

www.examiner.com...

The origin of Swine Flu was tracked to August 2008; months before the post made here on ATS.



No the article you linked suggests it may be traced back to aug 2008 but it is not certian,.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by Faiol
what .. people are dropping like flies? ARE YOU SURE? hahahha

no man ... the prediction wasnt good ... it wasnt even close


The swine flu outbreak of 1918 was spread out. The early victims were not really noticed much. It got bad when flu season came along and the bug was suspected to have mutated.

We haven't seen the end of H1N1 yet.



Just a further point the time line is mimicking the 1918 pandemic pretty closely from discovery to now it is following a near identical path, including deaths. Flus come and go but the truly pandemic types continue to spread even in warmer temps through the summer. We will see the true virulence of this flu come October 2009.



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is a genuine prediction. People are not yet dropping like flies yet and in order to get the vaccine you have to get tagged or chipped is gonna be the clincher for me. Lets just wait and see where this goes. The original op also said that it was "Swine Avian and mystery" that isn't exactly correct if you think about it but I'll give to him anyway because like I said if they make you get tagged in order to recieve the vaccine that will clinch it for me. Have a Wonderful Day


[edit on 14-8-2009 by kenton1234]



posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld
 


Well this means they already had the 'swine flu' in lab in order to make the vaccine.

You can't make the vaccine if you don't know what is in the disease.

This is my opinion but something is not right.



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join