It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn The Magic Word; That'll Change The World!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is no negativity in the word. I'm reading people with fear over it. Remember in bi gone areas the words NO, and Love alike changed political landscapes..

There in no fear in the word. The word No is what you make of it; I would rather say No to my govt. who taxes me without representation, than to start killing my fellow person in some kind of revolution....... That's what'll be coming as things become worse; as they are.

Just say No, try it.

There's not hocus pocus here, there is a simple word we can all use to regain our power.

The only fear is of fear itself.

No, I don't want you to hear you rationalize that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
let's make shift happen

much love to you all..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

It's a self empowering word.

Let it empower you. I don't care how much government intervention there is; at any level. I don't care what the talking puppets say on tv; how many times through out all the years have there been real promises made??? No there haven't been many, as a promise from a politician, or mega corporations is met with a usual; yeahright.

we are self responsible, self aware, and at the end of the day we make our own decisions whether the PTB want you to realize this, or not.

No, it's a great word

[edit on 14-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No,

was the word that stopped Vietnam, No more.

No,

was the word that ended black people from riding on the back of the bus.

No,

ended the apartheid in the US.

No,

ended apartheid in South Africa.

No,

helped get women the right to vote.

No,

I will not except that theory, made the thinker, the philosophy

Sure, you can spin all the above, and blah blah blah that it wasn't no, or that no was used against the ideas, but the word NO combined with the power of the people did do the above. It's an idea, and you can choice to do with it as you will

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Haven't read all the post and this may have already been mentioned. As we move foward and the "heat in the kitchen" increases, saying "NO" is certainly an opition I believe in. I only recomend not using it until you are forced and I know, many are using it now. We seem to be almost their and its not looking pretty.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think we should start saying no now. As in no your police cannot use tazors or beat, or kill people when it;s not a matter of life and death.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes, i'll say no.

Oh, wait a minute, you're telling me to say no to you, then?

I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sirius20 So after you have massive civil disobedience then what? How does everything that is essential in running this mega country proceed? Will mass chaos prevail? will riots, vandalisim and anarchy take over? Come on people think, think, think. Easier said than done.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle2001
Will mass chaos prevail? will riots, vandalisim and anarchy take over?

NO mass chaos will not prevail!!!

NO to the riots!!

NO to the vandals!!

NO to negativity!!

NO to the .Gov!!

NO to the NWO!

NO this thread does not suck, it are awesome!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Great thread. S&F

It reminds me of a child, when he learns the word NO, we allow it because he is becoming independent. Later when we’ve had enough NO’s we teach him to obey the rules.

I think this is why so many cant say no or are too passive. Some respect authority, even when it’s wrong. Maybe they will learn from this thread.

Good job sancho!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Way to Go Dude...

my mom asked me to obey her at least once and i said

"NO"....!!!

Ps: ENJAY IS CURRENTLY GROUNDED...lol...on a real talk good thread S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think you may be confused...

I could have sworn this very word is supposed to be "Yes"...Haven't you see "Yes Man" with Jim Carey?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There is no freedom without the freedom to say "no." Michael Rivero Home Baked Entertainment

This is Now featured on Whatreallyhappened.com

Spread the word!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Saying no can be empowering. But, the question is, what are we saying yes to, and does it include a holistic (everything interwoven in connections) sort of perspective?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'll keep playing

No I am not gonna believe every taser story was police brutality

No I am not gonna believe Obama is the anytichrist

No I am not gonna believe Bush was either...no matter how much I think he screwed us

and No...I am not going to believe all the reports here are totally unbiased

hey...it's working well

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Originally posted by wonderworld

Great thread. S&F

It reminds me of a child, when he learns the word NO, we allow it because he is becoming independent. Later when we’ve had enough NO’s we teach him to obey the rules.

I think this is why so many cant say no or are too passive. Some respect authority, even when it’s wrong. Maybe they will learn from this thread.

Good job sancho!

You asked, and here it is. There is No easy solution. It all takes work, but for now we need to relearn this magical word. Play with it.

***Now on whatreallyhappened.com*** featured article

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you are aware of the holistic perspective. You said we need to play around with it. This is true. It will be a dynamic unraveling, and I have, in a way, seen what is on the other side. It is impossible to directly articulate. It has to be danced around.

From what you said, I think you see it, whatever "it" is. No is necessary, but it is only one step, one piece of the puzzle. Another necessary step is to look inside, and start to realize there are many dark corners that have not been explored. We tend to project these things onto others, and it keeps us divided. Whatever we do, we must not play into divide and conquer, but rather dynamically transcend it.

This is a very interesting thread. I think it leads, in some way, many closer to their center point. Kudos!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I say NO to billion dollar corporate bailouts,No to the goverments never reaching arms in to are lives,NO to all the BS and lies from bout sides of are political partys. I hope they here this because, NO we wont take this NO more.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Hey, thanks. They aren't my words. They are everyone's. I would personally like to have the power, as I would like everyone else to have their own power.

Say NO, to divide, and conquer.

See the word can bind people together!

Say it, and say it often; own the word; spread the word.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Somedays I Have The Feeling I Shower In The Word No!

LOL

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join