It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI claims that man thetened the president. Swat team called.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is some what fresh news. at some point earlier this morning a man placed a phone call to the white house and the called claimed that he was going to blow up the white house and kill the president. The FBI soon went to the caller's house and the caller took off and a high speed chase began. The man polled off in front of some federal building. He has been in his car in front of the building seance 10AM. As right now he has been their for over 8 hours. The cops have used 5 cans of tear gas on this man so far and he is still in his car. They also have a heavly armored APC in front of the car to box it in.

Now this is the fishy part of it. Their was a press conference and well no one seems to have the tape of the call. not even the secret service. This may be by chance or they may be a Hoax.

What is their ends? well with Obama's unpopularity lately and the new poster's of him as the joker popping up every where i sure the news will use this. Weather if this man did intend on killing obama or if this is just another attempt to make us look bad is irrelevant. the news will use this agents us and say that every one who is agents obama is a bomber. They will revive the old timathey Mcvay bull #. They will say we are all dangerous and that we are terrorists and tell the public to report us, they will demonetize us and pain us is unstable killers, they will do everything they cal with this, but they will not win!

Up date!!!!! The mad did have a history of mental problems. and the only times which he would leave his house was when he would go on "Rants" about his Cavil rights. They probably are going to use this agents us who defend the bill of rights and protest Obama.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
lots of people threaten the politiocal leaders of the world every day. Why should this time be any different?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This forum has been following it. www.godlikeproductions.com... The guy is out now hes totally immune to the GAS, Its crazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i saw this earlier on cnn, but cant find anything on it on yahoo news??

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
MSM is not covering it as what should be expected. Considering that the guy survived all day being gased and peper sprayed and walks away like a robot you would think they would be all over it. Very strange.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulhacking

I know i mean they gassed him 5x.lol most people give up after one.lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

I know i mean they gassed him 5x.lol most people give up after one.lol

if you have been gassed before, its not that big of deal. we were gassed several times in the army, during training, so it wouldnt bother us as much if were gassed during combat.and i could be gassed now, and it probably wouldnt phase me, it would sting, but not enough to make do what they wanted me to do.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 11b1p

oh hmmm i never knew that. i assumed that it was effective. 1 too many action movie i guess.lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 11b1p

Exactly.

This guy has apparently been trained by someone.
This kind of leads me to believe he is a spook. Let me explain.

1. Teargas does not effect him at all. I will try and look for some clips floating around so I can see for myself how he reacts to it.

2. They don't have a tape of the phone call??? That is pretty strange, I thought all calls to the Whitehouse were recorded. If they was no call he may have some information that could be damaging to someone high up (not saying Obama, even though it could be).

3. The lack of coverage from the MSM. They might have wanted to try and keep this under wraps in order to cover something up.

Now this is all just a theory at the moment but soon we will learn more.

Very interesting indeed. Well if he is found dead in his cell or dies during transport I guess I will have my answer then.

Does anyone know his name?

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I found this story on it:

AP

You know what I find funny? If this had been a traffic stop on some elderly lady the cops would have have yanked her out of the car a tazed her in no time flat.

Why the lack of excessive force when its actually warranted? I know they didn't know if he was armed or not... but what if he was a nutjob and was sitting in that car with a huge bomb? or worse a nuke? All they were doing was giving him time to set it off, if that had been his goal.

A man calls and threatens to blow up the white house, then leads a car chase to a Federal building where he parks and sits for hours. I'm glad he didn't plan on blowing anything up that day because these cowards that call themselves cops would have stood around and let it happen.

Thats just sad, pitifull, and down right rediculous. Bad form

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Can't believe this thread has just died?

Hmm....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in." Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company (headquartered in the US - ed). The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination. Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him. Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training. Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

rense.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Wow so he is a spook in a sense.

I hope he still decides to go public with this information but most likely will end up dead soon. I really want to see his data reguarding these accusations and if they do end up being proven true why would the government want to silence him? (I already know why but it would be nice to let the public realize it.)

Very interesting indeed, these are the stories that keep me coming back to this site.

Star for you my friend

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I dont know about threatning the president -- all I can say is better get the 911 trials going in a hurry boys, or there aint gonna be much govt left to listen too...
the people are pissed in my opinion....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hi speed chase in a New Beetle!?

Bright Red Beetle for a spook?

I like your account, but I don't think it is completely accurate. There is still much more to the story!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Lol Hey man those little beetles are quick

A beetle is a perfect car for a spook, who is going to look at him driving that car and say "that guy looks like an agent"?

Now I have to say that is some DEEP undercover stuff to be driving a beetle

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
if this guy is telling the truth, dont you just LOVE how people who want the truth about things to be known are labled "terrorists" in a way?? i BET if the MSM got ahold of this story he would of been labled a "terrorist" by them...i hope if what he said was true it gets out so people will know!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ya but I was not gonna get the poke before this guy came along and will not get the poke after they make him out to be an insane terrorist.

Don't feel like being a lab rat.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Its very disturbing they went to such lengths to stop this guy.

Kinda seems like they were genuinely worried about him going public with whatever it was he knew...

Very weird...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Anyone seen a photo of the black vehicle with the microwave weapon? This is weird as %^&*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join