It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever took on the I.R.S and won?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone has ever took on the I.R.S and won,especially when it comes to paying income tax. This video www.youtube.com... sums it up pretty good, how illiegal and unconstitutional it really is. Has anyone ever been able to point these things out before a courtroom and win . If so please let me know.If not do you think its possible to win or is the judge just gonna say your screwed that it doesent matter if its illiegal ,this is how its been done foe the past70-80 years and where not gonna change it for you.

Thanks for your time and comments.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

yes actually some one has. I watched a video of the case 'reviewed' along with an interview from a few of the jurors. They agreed that all the prosecution had to do was point to the page that said it was legal to tax a persons income and they would give a guilty verdict. But the IRS agent for the prosecution could not find it.

I'll keep looking to find it and post it when I do.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicaviv

heres is a more recent video of one of these jurors and what she found in that case.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It all depends on how you go about it. If you have been at the same job using your SSN/SIN for 10 years, and have faithfully been filing and paying your income tax, then tomorrow decide you don't want to pay it and don't.

You can and will be bent over and impaled. Governance is done through consent, and it's not till we jump through all the governments hoops that they have the ability to take action against us.

All the licenses people get in life, if you look closely, those licenses are what give the issuing office the power to enforce penalties. I don't know about in the states, but in Canada, an example of this is a DUI. If you DO NOT have a license at all, and are caught drinking and driving - they can not, and do not give you a DUI charge.

If you DO have a license (the 'right') thing to do, then you can and WILL be given a DUI.

Not paying income tax is not something anyone should decide over night, people interested should spend at least 50 hours educating themselves about the in's and out's before ever making their first move. And accomplishing it would likely require the changing of jobs and the stoppage of SSN usage.

If you are not using the SSN, and you do not incriminate yourself filing, then you can accomplish this. Most people find that they don't have to even go to court, they're mostly left alone.

Look up Robert Menard if this topic interests you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Interesting thought, but also an interesting challenge. You can't get a regular employment job in the US without supplying either your SSN or a passport number (which ironically, can require a SSN). I suppose you could go 1099 all the way.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

In light of all the lawsuits concerning this topic the IRS has made it clear their view on these ' FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS'

www.irs.gov...

I think its truly interesting that although several time throughout this piece of garbage they site the page and number this "Law" is on in their little Manuel, yet do not once mention where it is in the constitution.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It all depends on what you mean by "take on". The tax code IS constitutional, BUT you have to read it before you can do what I believe is right. I have been paying the Income Tax for about 15 years as an ignorant person. Once I decided to learn the TRUTH about the Income Tax last year I filed my first educated Income tax return in 2008. I have received 100% of all my PRIVATE SECTOR LABOR paid out in 2008 and that was about $6,700 from the IRS. State is another story but I am currently fighting this and I will soon file my appeal to district court. You have to understand that the IRS is not as scary as everyone believes. Yes they will send you letters that on their face look very scary but if you know what you are dealing with they are nothing but scary looking letters that hold no substance what so ever. The main problem people have when dealing with the IRS is they always take a POSITION, either it's unconstitutional or they just don't file anything. There is other POSITIONS people take but I cannot think of them at this moment. The key is to NOT take any POSITION and just file you return the LEGAL way and get every penny you have sent them, Now I cannot go into this in any more depth because it has taken me about two years to get where I am at and still have allot to learn. If you want to learn about the Truth about the INCOME TAX then read Cracking the Code the Fascinating Truth about Taxation in America. The one thing do say is DO NOT try this without first READING THE LAWS. You need to have a very good understanding of the law before you can do this because they will try to railroad you back into the heard of sheeple. We can take our country back and if congress doesn't do there job of working for us and tightening the purse we MUST do this ourselves it is our DUTY as an American Citizen and I believe that with all my heart. Take your money back and really stimulate the economy! BUT PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO YOU.

Edit to add:
If you want proof of people winning see below link where people have now had $10,154,706.09 of their "PROPERTY" lawfully returned to them.

Victories

Also some more very informative stuff on the INCOME TAX

A Brief Introduction

[edit on 13-8-2009 by kjburto]

new topics

top topics

join