It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we wont 'wake up'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

I like your comment!

I suppose this is the difference between a spritual awakening and a political (for want of a better expression) one. The ability to appreciate love and to use it for good is the most fantastic thing anyone could ever achieve imo. I suppose I am at the same stage as you now. I am forever looking for a way forward but the path is well hidden.

As you say, many people are at different stages and need different input to understand this transition. I can talk to people and begin to understand if they understand this point.

When did you first start noticing this? what happened to you?

at first when i gained this inner knowledge i was so eager to share the things i discovered with people.. everyone is deserving of this love feeling but over the time i've come to realize that i must forgive people who cannot realize some things and that it is not their fault.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
An ancient Greek said: Close your eyes to see the truth, Close your ears to hear the truth, use your mind to find the truth(or something like that)
im not quite sure for the last one, but the for others im 100% sure.

so the truth is inside you..

[edit on 4/1/2010 by kostas2012]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What do you expect these people who "wake up" to do? You want a riot in the streets or what? Since you are obviously very much awake what are you doing that the others arent? explain this to me so I can understand what it is you are asking.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent221
What do you expect these people who "wake up" to do? You want a riot in the streets or what? Since you are obviously very much awake what are you doing that the others arent? explain this to me so I can understand what it is you are asking.

Hey Agent221,

First of, please don't get me wrong that I'm advising, just sharing my 'Spiritual thoughts'.
You cant fight with a ghost, can you?
If you wake up, or if you think you have woken up, that's not enough friend. Just knowing what is happening really in the world is not enough. You have to have the desire to wake up Spiritually, to know who you really are, to know & realize that you are indeed eternal, are far more powerful than all the negative forces combined. Spiritual awakening is what is needed for each one of us. When we do this, we realize that the best weapon to use against these negative elite is 'Forgiveness', and fear, anger and hate will actually help or greatly support these negative elites - that's the energy they feed on, so realize pls, when you go out to the street & vent out your fear or anger/hate, they like it, in fact they want more of it, unless it is something revolutionary that is unbearable by them. But do you honestly believe that a revolution can defeat or even move them (knowing how much powerful weapons & schemes they have had all these years, for ex: some sources say the recent Haiti quake was created by the negative elites/Bush Nazis)?

The answer, as always is non-compliance, non-violence & forgiveness. Try it, you'll swear by it. After all, didn't all great Spiritual masters all over our planet, at all times, from Jesus to Buddha to Krishna to Alla teach us to forgive? Think about it. That's the surest approach to wake up more people & 'pull of an upset victory' over the Nazis. Ultimately all answers are inside you, and hence the practise of meditation.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by chnswam]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by chnswam]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kostas2012

I believe that to be true also..

We live on a 'mortal coil' an interesting concept. The coil of our DNA? That would then suggest that the world is a projection.

It then follows that everything we see is illusory and doesnt actually exist.

All that exists is what we feel.

The vast majority of people do things that feel wrong all the time because they presume they have to.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why we wont 'wake up'

Cause we as people the majority will never wake up cause we still love our illusion that somehow protect us, or we thinks it protects us..

and those or they that woke up, its quite easy for the MASS to ridicule us.

when a lot of people are crazy it's called religion.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

actually not watching hd tv and spending less time on the computer...readin books! listening to non hd radio! walking atleast 5 miles a day to clear your head...WAKES YOU UP...thats why when i get around hd tv's besides my early 90's model with no cable or dish just a dvd player...i get headaches!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Combination of fluoride, chemical cocktails in our food, vaccines, chemtrails, anti-depressants, and TV/media mantra propaganda that gets preached day and night. We are a nation of brainwashed druggies and don't even know it. I don't know why a small percentage of us have managed to wake up anyway I guess some of us are naturally resistant to all this stuff or just rebels and our drive to questions everything and know the truth just overcomes all the programming chemical or media.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent221

I dont really think that we should expect people to do anything. After all, what is life about?

I think what I want is that people stop swallowing the sh** expounded by tptb. That they stop meddling with every aspect of life, from education to other sovereign states to the breakfast cereal I eat in the morning.

I feel that the knowledge I have gives me confidence. To basically live my life as I see fit and be comfortable doing it. The way in which I have come to this situation is through reading, speaking to people and learning to live my life in sync with how I feel.

I hope this answers your question.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Have I heard that somewhere before? Maybe, maybe not.

I must admit, thought the above post suggests that I walk around with a sign on my head saying AWAKE written on it, the truth differs slightly. To Joe Blogs I will never divulge any of my real beliefs until I think it is a good idea. I think this is because some people are so set in the their ways they would see some of my opinions to be similar to me head butting them.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i have woken up very recently thanks to the llresearsh transcripts. i am a different person, look at the world differently, have different values, and i feel at peace with myself and the world. meditate. seek, and ye shall find. simple as that.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All I have to say is, dont't wake up people!!! Seriously if you do and do not talk with people all that much and have a crazy 5D imagination, it is better to not know what is happening in the world whilst ye/we were all asleep in the tranquility that is my former line... If you are Love go for it, but I have much fear in me, and like yoda said about fear, I guessed...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
here's why some dont wake up
a drug to zap a persons free will
and their ability to think.
Why do u suppose Obama
doesn't want u to grow ur
own food??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

think about it
Americans have been duped
or shall I say .... doped

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I am a little confused...

By this, do you mean that HD as in High definition is messing with our heads?

My girlfriend is a big believer in the effect electrical impulses have on our psyche. She turns of everything electrical in our room before we go to bed which is annoying when - everyday- i have to turn it on again.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

There is a massive argument happening in my area at the moment about flouride and whether it should be added to the water supply within my county. Needless to say the arguments for are flimsy at best.

All I know is that flouride cannot be removed from water through filtration or by other means available to any average joe. The only way to get around drinking enough flouride to leave you like cattle is to drink spring or mineral water (without flouride added). If you boil water it will actually increase the flouride levels. there are high levels of flouride in tea

Oh Dear

It was not actually until i went to university that I started to realise how the world actually works. Before this point I was like the rest of the sheep. I was far more spritually motivated before this point but at uni i realised that the world needs to be focused on also. No, actually I think it was at this point i realised that i could look at the world and feel good about myself because I was looking at it and no longer lying to myself.

Maybe this is the key. That people will not awake, because they are unable to. Because they are unable to comprehend the enormity of tptb and the nefarious nature of their exploits.

On a different note. Being from the UK, we have the BBC to entertain us. 24 hour, multi channel propaganda.. 'Programming' to be proud of....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i cant create a new thread yet but here goes

When you think about it this is kind of sick. Joining a forum and posting what you think and getting into debates about something of no real importance. With complete strangers you don’t know
Think about it why are you here. In any forum there has to be a object. What is the object.. To make a difference in what.. How about I give out my location at the Connecticut ny border by the sea. Anyone in that area in this forum. Then we will have some kind of relationship with what is of interest. For example I am a retired construction Forman. In the past 25 years most of what is new I was there building it. What about a areas history and events.. For example I worked in sindy lopers house that femail singer star. I was the one that crawled under her living room floor picking up all the dead mice after the exterminator got done.
That I played a game on her pin ball machine in the basement. And you know that guy on that tv show home improvement.. Te one that never shows his face.. Earl hindman.. He lives a few houses from lopper..
You can find more things of real interest rigt in your area and some intrusting people to. When I was small I went to a catholic school. We had a dog mascot a collie named lassie.. After lassie died.. The tv show lassie came out. that’s right.. A tv show was created for her.. This is how I remember what forums are about.. Not today. Just wanted to put this in here but back then they wasn’t forums they was communities. Did you know my grand mother knew the James brothers..like Jessie James.. Got news for you the story on them is true.. Jessie James mom lost her house and money from the rail roads. We need more things like this
In the forums.. Thing that really happened.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

four stage RO systems remove flouride

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kbeet

If you can't start your own post, that's fine. But while you're here please stay on topic. Your rant had nothing to do with "waking up" but rather with localizing the A.T.S. forums..... I guess. By the way, please use spellcheck from now on, yours was an extremely hard read.

That being said, I think one reason for the mass "bed-in" if you will is the steady downfall of the educational system here in the U.S. How can you wake up to reality if you haven't been taught or taught yourself what reality really is?

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Good post. S&f For you.

I've been awake most of my life, though in my youth, pre-teen, and a few of my teen years, I didn't even know it. All I knew was that I was different. In my late teens I got tired of feeling that way and started medicating myself with alcohol, marijuana, and coc aine. For the next 12 years I was "asleep" for lack of a better term. I paid no attention to the outside world around me. All that mattered were my drugs. I was walking around every day in a fog.What I remembered of "reality" from the past, I didn't like. Mainly about the part of not fitting in. Think about it, people that are awake and people that are asleep have very little in common.

Let me digress now for a bit. Bear with me, it has a point.

You know all this talk about sleep paralysis that has made it's rounds here? Well, when I was about 4 or 5 I had a bout with that. I would close my eyes to go to sleep and it would feel as if the blackness would envelop me and I was unable to move. Well, being 4 years old, this scar[r]ed the s##t out of me. I didn't know what was happening. [It might help to know that my father was a RAGING alcoholic at the time of my conception]

Now, fast forward to age 31. 12 years after starting my self medication phase. Alcohol was my drug of choice. I finally had enough and checked myself into a halfway house for addictions [government paid of course, I was poor
]. Well,3 days and nights after no alcohol and drugs, I laid down and closed my eyes to go to sleep. I'll give you 3 guesses as to what happened next. That's right, sleep paralysis. The EXACT same kind I had 27 years prior.

My point? Most of the answers here to the question the O.P. posed have been drugs. And I agree. There's a multitude of reasons, but I think drugs head the list. And I also believe, based on the events I described above, that whatever type of drugs your parent or parents have in thier system at the time of your conception, get passed on to you. [You've heard of crack babies right?] And if you don't wake up, if you don't stop putting whatever type of drugs into your system, the cycle continues to the next generation and it just keeps getting worse. You can replace the alcohol your parents drank with a pain killer your doctor prescribed to you, but it doesn't matter. A drug is a drug. It keeps you from realizing your full potential. It keeps you from.............WAKING UP!!!!

The truth is, I don't see the majority of the people who are asleep having the intestinal fortitude or even the constitutional make-up required to "wake up". I used to detest, hate and despise all of the "asleepers". But I've mellowed through the years. Now I just feel sorry for them. I really do. My honest opinion at this juncture of my life is that people were either meant to be awake or asleep. You may be asleep now, but if you were meant to be awake, you will be eventually. I'ts entirely up to you.

I think some people know they're asleep while others don't. It's the one's that do that I feel the most pity for. What kind of life could that possibly be? It's like being in a mental coma while you can still physically move.

Anyway, let me leave this on a positive note.

Skip back to the halfway house. I had been clean and sober for about 2 weeks and really started to feel the fog lifting. I was in a common room with a bunch of other people watching the news when a story came on, I can't remember what it was about, that left myself and everyone else in the room feeling shock and disgust. I remember getting up, turning around and walking out of the room while saying to no one in particular, " I sobered up and woke up to this? Please, somebody get me a f###ing beer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join