It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
just the fact that you went out and did something rather than just talk about it is great. Thanks for putting in the time to check this out.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Yes, but there is a business down the street from me. They do the digging of graves and provide burial vaults. All of the burial vaults I have ever seen are made of concrete, or at least something that resembles it. I can see the business and the vaults in the back. I also see their trucks driving around all the time. Over the past five years that this business has been my neighbor, I have never once seen a plastic vault or anything similar to what QA has taken pictures of. Also, the concrete vaults have lids and they seal them once the coffin is added.

[edit on 8/14/09 by opal13]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am now planning to take a drive down to the guidestones. My other half fishes at Hartwell all the time and it's only an 1 1/2 - 2 hours from me. I'll make him take me and he can fish.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
is there no official explanation as to what these liners are?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Awesome!!

The Guidestones are Very Impressive - in fact I did not expect to be as impressed with them, as I was. It is hard to explain.

Knowing that they say something terrible - I expected to be repulsed by them, when I got there. Instead - due to the beauty of the architectural design - and maybe the way the sun was hitting them from the West - they looked very impressive and I was actually in awe of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Georgia guide stones was built by a man named R.C Christian, he also wrote a book, that was said to be found in the Elberton public library. Its pages explain that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he advocated.

The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language .
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

The burial liners in question was made and done for the United States Goverment under contract for the specific use in case of a national emergency, (bioligical being the main worry) This to me is a good idea and it should not be scary to anyone. It's better to be prepared than not be prepared, it's only "in case" something major was to happen!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Mr_XIM]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Excellent work OP - S&F.

I have to say though, I don't see any conspiracy with the coffins. Cemeteries use them all the time and that's where they're stored. There maybe more now, but I would expect the numbers to go up and down anyway, not stay the same. And anyway, if there was a mass "cull" of human beings they wouldn't waste time and man power burying them in nice vaults - they would just toss the bodies in a furnace. Especially if there was a virus involved.

Absolutely huge respect for actually getting out there and looking into this stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wow!...as usual, QA gets out there and gets the job done!
...we are all very lucky to have someone like you..... you're always more than willing to give 110% and go the extra mile to find the truth!

Great job, as always!
-fmf

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Interesting info and pics. Thanks a lot for posting. The pictures of the coffins creep me the hell out!! Just stacks and stacks and rows and rows of those things. I admit I don't know much about this, what is the official explanation of what those are for? Has the gov given any explanation? Its quite ominous looking.

Anyways thanks again for posting.

Peace

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

CHECK OUT THE LINK!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by opal13

There might be a case where a lid is not required alltogether...
I don.t see the point in having a coffin shut when burried.

First thing they do when burn coffin and contents is rip lid off.
They say those are liners where are the coffins?
Then they will relize hey we can use these as coffins, we can put at least 3 or 4 people in each one, hell maybe 5 or 6.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for your post. I'm a new poster to ATS. I have a question about the Georgia Guidestones. Has anyone tried to decipher the obviouse mathematical and liguistic codes there. i.e. The stones are lined up to solar bodies and holes drilled through the stones also point to selestial bodies. So maybe its a uriel machine and these artifacts point to a future celestial event . I.e. Everything explained in the above stones will take place on a certain date, Many Regards RC Christian.

Thanks for your post. I'm a new poster to ATS. I have a question about the Georgia Guidestones. Has anyone tried to decipher the obvious mathematical and linguistic codes there. i.e. The stones are lined up to solar bodies and holes drilled through the stones also point to celestial bodies. So maybe its a Uriel machine and these artefacts point to a future celestial event . I.e. Everything explained in the above stones will take place on a certain date, Many Regards RC Christian.

I’m a fan of Graham Hancock and the Pyramid mysteries and there are countless historical examples of where codes, times and events are hidden in architectural codes or words and numbers. Now I'm not very good at figuring out codes myself. So is there anyone out there who is a bit of a genius and likes this sort of thing who could have a bash at it. At the end of the day, RCChristian and Co. would not have built this thing unless someone was meant to figure it out. Otherwise they would have kept it under wraps until after the omega event. Hindsight is a good thing before , not after things happen

I have to agree with 90% of what the Stones they say though....apart from the slaughter of the worlds population. However, controversially, humanity as a species are just f**king stupid, greedy and psychotic and can't live in harmony with ants let alone each other and nature. So maybe mass and sudden death IS the answer. Intellectually it makes perfect sense. If an animal is getting too big for its boots, farmers will cull them. Maybe we need culling. I personally have a little faith left inside of me that says: "NO!...that’s not the answer" . We are bright enough as a collective to find a much more positive way. And I'm sorry if I sound like the Anti christ here, but religion has caused a vast majority of the world problems...again...because humanity is the only stupid species on earth that can use all our emotional , intellectual and spiritual energy to screw everything up and commit mass murder on a daily basis. So I think "Yes" we need a world order, religion has to turn back to LOVE and the simple philosophy of : Be happy and bring happiness to others, stop judging and start living. So, A nice NWO is a good thing as long as religion takes a back seat. I intend to come up with some ideas on Economy , Trade, Communication, Society, Each Other, and so on at a later stage. I think ATS Members (The sane ones) and other humanistic parties should come up with a NEW New World Order. Its those after all that do not protest against wrong who are the greatest sinners. Don't watch it happen. Don't commit the greatest sin. My answer is not to bore people with uncovering all the sh*t in the world, cricky there is enough in my city let alone the world to send me to an early grave. Lets plant some nicer looking plants among the weeds and watch them bloom.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

The OP remarked that an individual they came across called these "grave liners". To me, that implies digging a huge hole in the ground, place the liners, put the bodies in the liners and covering with dirt. Maybe plastic or wood would be used to cover the liners.

A little bit neater than the mass graves used by the Nazi's. We've come a long way.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kudos for having the guts to do some investigating for yourself!! Nice work and thanks for posting. I have heard about the guidestones but never read up on them until today. Quite interesting. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

They belong to the company located there, Vantage Products Corporation.
www.vantageproducts.com...

I did some contracting work for them a couple of years ago. They make casket liners, that is it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by williegreen
reply to post by alienesque

They belong to the company located there, Vantage Products Corporation.
www.vantageproducts.com...

I did some contracting work for them a couple of years ago. They make casket liners, that is it.

That is surly there original intended use, I could not see FEMA purchasing liners to begin with.
But I know they intend to convert air-conditioned sports stadiums, into morgues with onset of pandemic bird flu.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Much as I like a good conspiracy, there isn't one here. My company did some mechanical contracting for them. We were there for a few months. The question came up why so many made. Since they last hundreds of years, it is cheaper to manufacturer them in huge batches and store them instead of making a few at a time.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

It's obvious what "organization" you must belong to. Star and flag for the Op for sure, she has had great posts here.

Sad to say that some people promote the depopulation plan even though they "know" it includes THEM. What is wrong with that way of thinking? Everything. And Thomas Paine was a great writer and thinker and NOT some occult philosopher, I happen to know a few of his descendants and they are very proud of his work and Thomas was never an occultist.

I am suprised that QA actually posed in some of the pictures, most people would not. I am not afraid of these megalomaniacs and pyschopathic morons either. I would rather educate those brainwashed and get them to realize the stupidity of that way of thinking.

I have said it before, the FF who were masons had a "good idea", Albert Pike and many others ruined all that. Masonry is now a Satanic Cult and that's ALL it IS. Read John Quincy Adams, "Letters on Freemasonry", very good book and informative.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
On your second picture you could have gotten on top of the shed, ran and jumped the fence! Not that you should, but you could have.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Never heard of the guide stones before, looks really interesting! Good work!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join