It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Wanted for Terrorist Threats in Standoff at Federal Building

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Tear gas and pepper spray.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

WESTWOOD -- A man accused of making threats against the White House led officers on a wild freeway chase that ended in a standoff outside the Federal Building.

STORY HERE

This is a non-story is why its not been picked up. If he's off his meds nothing he does can be considered "legit".

He's just nuts. No conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I'm curious as to what you mean by "cannot be considered legit".

Considered legitimate by who?

Because It looks as though the secret service and LAPD considered him a legitimate enough threat yesterday...

Maybe it's not the threat that's the story here, but rather the fact that here we have a direct Feds vs. Whackjob scene going down in the parking lot of a federal building, and everyone's busy watching some elderly folks shout down congressmen.

As for ATS, I was wondering where everyone was during the live feed because this story as it was playing out had everything. An unmedicated whacko making poorly explained threats to the Whitehouse, a car chase with the secret service leading to a federal building, 2 bomb-squad robots(we got to watch one fall over
), multiple tear-gassings, some pepper-spray, beanbag fire and a valuable lesson: TAKE YOUR PILLS AND OBEY.

I just figured ATS would be all over it if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well, I was watching it with ya'll.

This is a story they don't want told. Yeah, maybe the man was off his meds, but he obviously had an issue. Most likely an issue with the government and perhaps being off his meds just excaberated the whole thing. But I'd say, yeah, they have buried this story for a good reason. Perhaps not wanting any copy cats or whatever. Regardless, I'm sure there will be more like him and chances are good the outcome won't be as peaceful as this.

I am surprised there is nothing else today on the news sites that I have seen so far.

Oh well. Off to see if I can find anything in a local paper.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

I know, I know. Whatdoesitmean dot com is not a reliable source, I've heard it all before but I'm posting this snippet from an article that speaks to your thread. Take from it what you will or ignore it.

According to these reports, Joseph Moshe Bar is one of Israel’s top bio-weapons scientists who while under the “control” of the Mossad was “placed” in Los Angeles to “monitor” a swine flu vaccine “experiment” being carried out in that city by US scientists upon their poorest citizens under the guise of giving to them free medical care.

Read more at the whatdoesitmean website. It gives a more in depth picture of the apparent overkill for a "whackjob".

These reports state that the venue for these experiments upon America’s poorest citizens was the Los Angeles Sports Center where the alleged to be CIA financed Remote Area Medical Volunteer Corporation, for the first time in its history, was conducting a “clinic” in the United States.

Upon Moshe’s attempt to reach the Israeli Consulate building in Los Angeles, these reports continue, he received “information” from the Mossad that he was being “targeted” for “immediate assassination” by the CIA, whereupon he drove his vehicle at “high speed” to the US Federal Building (a few city blocks from the Israeli Consulate, both being on Wilshire Blvd.) where Israeli officials were able to put him the “spotlight” of their American media “contacts” and thwart the death threat against him.

The link given compiles the publications of Joseph Moshe Bar, the man involved in the standoff. link to biomed publications

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The alias Sorcha Faal group at whatdoesitmean.com, from my observations, is possibly an FSB info/dis-info web-site in which it takes an experienced eye to decipher what is true/false, and just as likely, what is sorta true and sorta false.

For instance, that site went on and on about Micheal Jackson being murdered by the U.S. Government by means of an energy directed beam that could cause heart attacks from either satellites or microwave devices of some sort.

While I don't believe Sorcha Faal's report about the U.S. killing MJ in such a fashion, I do believe the technology the report details to be accurate and true.

Hence, info-dis-info:

Use the sensationalism of Micheal Jackson's murder to spread info about a technology that does exist and this web-site lets it be known to interested parties they know the score of what the CIA/FBI/HSD is doing...

There is another post by a Jay Weidmer on the Rense site that coincides with the info purported by whatdoesitmean.com. Here that is here:

www.rense.com...

The media event breaks down simple like this:

Western Media: Mentally Ill man off his meds threatens the White House while in a car suspected full of explosives in L.A.. Causes huge traffic jam on Wilshire blvd. What an A**hole!!! Do you know he threatened his mother? (and kinda strange the tear gas had no effect on him).

Alternative Media: Dr. Joseph Moshe Bar, a leading expert in the biomedical field and Mossad agent, was about to blow the whistle on the CIA's plans to administer a Vaccine which Moshe was able to obtain a sample of and information that reveals it's a bio-weapon produced in the Ukraine.

Those are two starkly different pictures and scenario's. For those reflexively cynical of Sorcha Faal, please reconsider your opinion on a case by case scenario because the implications of this are profound and the thing is, according the the Faal reports, Moshe was targeted for assasination and was told to expose himself in the open to thrwart the assasination attempt.

That scenario rings true because of the time-line and unusual circumstances surrounding the event. The respective spy agencies and gov. officials needed time to determine his fate, which explains the hours-long stand-off.

One thing I am convinced of is Moshe is a Mossad agent, and the Jack Bauer meets Jason Bourne moment there for all the world to see, and the cover stories are given to the press and the propaganda spin goes into overdrive.

One minute he's the most dangerous man in the world, the next he's not handcuffed or arrested and let go, reportedly back in Isreal.

Very important event here...one that can be analyzed relatively well considering it's a spy story that rose to the surface of the mainstream.

P.S.

My biggest concern is the alledged FSB report about the Health Care International Group being a CIA front...the team of physicians that gave out free health care to those in L.A. recently. That freaks me out because the MSM reported on this team saying they were coming to America for the first time ever because the need is here. Very Disturbing if in fact it's all a CIA Eugenics front and their guinea piggin poor people in L.A.

I sure hope that Sorcha Faal tidbit is completely false...but gut tells me different.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by The Omega Concern]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join