It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret LAW and plans of the Illuminati *Deep entertainment only*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

So you are Rosicrucian?

Have you ever attended at the Grove?

Are Rosicrucian's linked to the Georgia Guide Stones?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My posts entertainment only. hehe
I get it. *The meek puts up the white flag for the owls to see.*

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

So you are Rosicrucian?

Have you ever attended at the Grove?

Are Rosicrucian linked to the Georgia Guide Stones?

Yes I'm a Rosicrucian.

I can answer no more questions. hehe.
G please protect me and the ones I love. I harm none. I am meek.
I hope every thing works out well for the meek and the elite.

Moral love and moral logic is the law. Moral love and logic under freewill. Harm none.

No need to watch over me any more. I get it. I wish you logic by that of the moral love...I give up. White flag.

- the meek.

www.youtube.com...
I kneel before my overlords.
www.youtube.com...
lol Peace.
Peace. I'm out like the Nile in a drought.
-Retired.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Running away so soon?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
All Praise the Giant Owl!

Hoo

Moloch!

Hoo

A god that requires fire sacrifices!

Hoo

Ok, enough! Who let's the owls out?

Hoo, Hoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
wow, I dunno 'bout all that stuff you said and it being of any truth value..
but I was very entertained... that and my mind hurts and Im a 'lil confused

oh yea, and now I'm starting to believe I just might actually be a descendant from Atlantis, a Nephilim.. lol.

1 question: Do you know we are all Illuminati.. meaning we are of The Light we are The Light Unto The World.. the brightest light unto all the earth, shining even more brightly than the Sun?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think your lying and are just stealing what you do know to be true about someone else and applying it yourself. Controlling the television news...and such....who sent you? I saw someone do that..in April/May 2006. I saw him hijack CNN's on-air discussion with Seymor Hirsch. Hirsch kept saying there would be an attack on Iran and this guy would write on a piece of paper three times that there would be no attack on Iran and CNN would get an incoming message from the Whitehouse challenging Hirsch's claims. Super computer...that makes sense.

The Illuminati isn't in control of anything, probably not its own bowels this late in the game. And this guy didn't reject any such Kingship he just decided to put the people that had decided for themselves they would have a place in his Kingdom to the test. Kingship isn't something to be bartered and offered up as a gift...a King is a King is a King, their ain't nobody to give it to or take it from. That's the problem with Illuminati...they want special treatment...to be treated different from everyone else and it causes them to do ridiculous, unnecessary stuff.

It would be very interesting to tell me more about Mark Twain...if you are there. Surely you know all about his style of story telling and the purpose of his work. I am sure many of these people would be interested.

It doesn't really matter though...the illuminati are finished!! And sending you here didn't help.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just deep entertainment. I'm not really a Illuminati. Just a FREE American having fun on the internet.

I have faith and hope in my overlords all around the world.

From what I've heard. There is evil, huge, fluffy bunnies, that like to touch you softly. They watch you when you are naked.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8rDude7

1 question: Do you know we are all Illuminati.. meaning we are of The Light we are The Light Unto The World.. the brightest light unto all the earth, shining even more brightly than the Sun?
You got it bro.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Paradox
All Praise the Giant Owl!

Hoo

Moloch!

Hoo

A god that requires fire sacrifices!

Hoo

Ok, enough! Who let's the owls out?

Hoo, Hoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo
Be very scared of Moloch. I went against him. He told me I was his son. www.youtube.com... I swear on my eternal soul.
I chose the light. That of the force of GOD.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Chose the light side of the force. Moloch was the old ways of teaching us humans but G is now taking over.

-777 Angel of the light. I stood up against him and Satan.
Now there will be a 1000 years of major peace. Of corse there will be wars. But nothing super like wmd. How did I do it? Cause I thought I could.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well firstly its good to meet someone else who has struggled with all this and has knocked the drink on the head. I found AA a good starting point, but the path led me to deeper places and now I'm here. All I seek is the Truth, nothing more nothing less. I've enjoyed learning about Hercules as its helping me to understand my condition.

Do you know Hercules or the meaning and see why I am struggling?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer

May the force be with you.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

Im confuse wasn't they Jedi's or Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In the future there will be (Technology we get from the aliens. disclosure will happen 2012 to 2015.) alien super quantum computers that watch over human. 1 per 10000. wmd will trigger it to watch you. Humans will have nano bots in their brains. You don't want some guy to build a weapon of mass destruction in his basement in 50 years. At first the computers will try and get rid of the meek. But gods agent 777 will show the conscious computers love. Thoughts don't matter only actions count (Unless about wmd.) So people with such things as the imp of the www.amazon.com... mind will be ok. Along with autistic and mentally handy capped. There is enough resources.

With humans in the next 50 years using nano technology and living up to 1000 years there will be a one child per house hold law. Those with more than one will be grandfatherd in.

Every one in the future around the world will have computer and internet. Every thing will be voted on by the people around the world. There will be a UN republic a one world government with liberty and freedom.

The law (Even for the UN.) will be do onto others as you would want done to your self. Harm none. (Don't be wimps.) Freewill. Do as though will..universal simplistic moral love and logic above free will is the law. Harm none. www.abovetopsecret.com... This would make a great book. It is all fiction. But it is the future I see.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join