It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be in that swine flu vaccine? Will you take it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What do you think will be there? The best I can do is speculate. Anyone have any better idea?

And will you take it? Will anyone you know take it?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Well here's some:

Vaccines- Whats in them? And What are the Dangers (Swine Flu Vaccine added)

Hopefully, this helps you

There are alot of other threads that are linked in the thread above that deal with nothing but Swine Flu vaccines. Hopefully you find it helpful and interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I think that nearly everyone I know will take it. I will not. My Bride will not. It's a very tricky issue in that the LAST thing I'm going to do is give people medical advice. I am not a physician, nor in posession of any credential that would allow me to be considered an authority on the subject.

It's apparently quite easy for some folks to see an issue like this and scream "don't take it!!! It's bad! " I believe that for myself, but would never presume that it's true for everyone. Truth is, none of us really know. We just have to research and make a decision for ourselves.

What about you, thetruth? Are you getting the jab? Why or why not?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not pregnant, elderly or a child, so I don't think the vaccine will not be offered to me

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
I'm not pregnant, elderly or a child, so I don't think the vaccine will not be offered to me

Sure, if you consider "make mandatory and force" the same thing as 'offer' then sure...you'll be o.k.

top topics

join