It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To: Prevent an Alien Abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i don't speak english, sorry.
But i know how to prevent your abductions.
Light a candle in room where you sleep. It has to burn all night, it has to be open fire, not in the jar.

Yes , it is stupid but IT WORKS

of course, be carefull with fire without supervision

And please write back if it helps.

Fight them!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
my method on how not to get abducted by aliens is spycholigical. be assertive and inquisitive. telepathically you must ask questions things like "where are you taking me?" "can you wait until i had a full night sleep?" "if you want to nostril probe someone i have a picture of them they own a white tiger and wouldn't mind." if the aliens have evil intent that goes far beyond probing and they want to eat you then i would rather die by being macho and say "lets get it on" (about the fighting not the probing)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i double posted again!!! fudge!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i mean i cant even go around my own house without tripping on something. so an alien trying to abduct me would be any three stooges skit

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have a friend who this week has experienced some things that cause her to believe she may be being messed with by aliens in her sleep. She is back in the same state (California) where she says she experienced some things before (about 15 years ago.)

I'm not here to make a call on whether what's happening to her is what she thinks is happening to her. However, so she can have some peace of mind, I'm trying to find out a bit more about what people feel is effective to ward off aliens.

During the 15 years she hasn't had missing time and where she has felt off their radar, she has been using dragon's blood soap regularly. But this last two weeks, she has been without it as she forgot to pack some for her trip. She thinks the renewed experiences have to do with being back in California, but dragon's blood does have a distinct (pleasant to humans) smell and it's used as a protective herb in some magical traditions.

I recommended she get some if she can find some out where she is.

She says she has been leaving the light on and praying before bed.

I'm not sure what else to recommend to her. It's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff on this sort of subject when googling.

PS. she on a business trip, staying in a motel room. she probably can't burn anything.

edit on 19-6-2015 by NatTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NatTx

Has she tried any of the suggestions made in the OP?

What is the active ingredient of dragon's blood soap? Why do aliens not like this?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: summerdreary

They can come and get me if they like, I have a few questions.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ah, OP. If you want to be sure you are not taken unwillingly, you need two of the fine products from TomCo.

Blue-B-Gone, and GreyAway. Both of these are all-natural, organic, herbal based spray products. The can itself has a holographic UniverseChip made from rock harvested from Stonehenge, based on sacred geometry and frequencies, and is charged with the forces of Light by a Shaman of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee people. It activates the repelling herbs in the formula.

Sprayed in the area you wish to protect, either product will instantly repel any attempt by either Blue Doctors or Greys for up to 24 hours. And such a bargain, at only $24.99 a can!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Ah, OP. If you want to be sure you are not taken unwillingly, you need two of the fine products from TomCo.

Blue-B-Gone, and GreyAway. Both of these are all-natural, organic, herbal based spray products. The can itself has a holographic UniverseChip made from rock harvested from Stonehenge, based on sacred geometry and frequencies, and is charged with the forces of Light by a Shaman of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee people. It activates the repelling herbs in the formula.

Sprayed in the area you wish to protect, either product will instantly repel any attempt by either Blue Doctors or Greys for up to 24 hours. And such a bargain, at only $24.99 a can!

Blue-B-Gone™® and GreyAway™®

Awesome products.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

What is the active ingredient of dragon's blood soap? Why do aliens not like this?

Dragons blood soap?

This is a real thing?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Simple. You play this over a loudspeaker, really, really loud:

edit on 23-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Dragons blood soap?

This is a real thing?

I was assuming it came from some sort of plant and after a little looking this indeed does appear to be the case.

The “ancient” dragon’s blood comes from two types of monocot plants: tree species of the genus Dracaena family of Ruscaceae and rattan palms of the genus Calamus Daemonorops of the Arecaceae family.

Dracaena species are producing D. draco (Madeira, Canary Islands, Cape Verde and Morocco), D. tamaranae (Gran Canaria) and D. cinnabari (Socotra). There are other lesser known species (D. schizantha, D. and D. ombet serrulata) which are distributed in semi arid mountainous regions around the Red Sea. Probably also been exploited for their blood, but little is known about it.

The “new” dragon’s blood comes from Latin, and is obtained from several species of the Croton and Jatropha from the Euphorbiaceae family, and the genus Pterocarpus of the legume family. The different varieties were used by American Indians and were incorporated into the Western pharmacopoeia after the discovery of the New World. So given the same name, although sometimes with variations such as “Sangre de grado”, “Sangrado” or “Sangregado”. Names that apply equally to the plant and the product.

Source - Dragons Blood Sap website

It was used extensively throughout history but all but disappeared over a century ago due to overharvesting, but new sources have been discovered in South America.

So the soap is derived from a sap.

I wonder if there is some ingredient which repels the grays, I cannot see anything in the ingredients which would prevent mental manipulation.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey bedlam,

Any word as to when TomCo will be releasing their new product line.

Hoagland's Hero: the first EBE preventative soft drink, infused with hexagonal hyperdimensional taurine.

Give yourself the spiritual protection you deserve!! With each sip of Hoaglands Hero every cell in your body is nourished and protected by the chakra enhancing powers of nano hexagonic crystalline dipoles! Consuming an entire can will align your third strand of DNA into sacred hyperbolic tetrahedral geometry allowing direct communication and spiritual protection from pleadian light workers across the galaxy.

Dont be the next victim of a power trippn reticulan. Turn your body into a spiritual powerhouse and drink Hoaglands Hero today!

*****Consult your spiritual health professional before starting your nano crystaline hyper toride treatments to see if it is the best option for your medical needs.
***** Only sold in 19.5ml cans. Taking more than the recommended dose in any one 24 hour period may lead to secondary complications such as but not limited to; compulsive lying, short term memory loss, internet addiction, long term memory loss, poor financial decisions, dispepsia and discolored multi hued loose stool.

*****manufacturers of product not responsible for overuse of Hoaglands Hero and reserves the right to seek monetary idemnification in instances where injury or mishap was caused by consumption of more than 19.5ml at any one time.

edit on 26-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not sure if ANY of these "Keep Away " ideas will work.
I think they are Terrestrial alien’s not Extraterrestrial type....
If they are of the Extra type..I think they have no need to continue to abduct. They all ready know....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you are regularly abducted, I offer the following: we know these entities can go through solid substances such as glass. How about denser materials such as lead? Can you "alien proof" a person or room? If not, set up hidden cameras and if there is a substance the buggers can't get through, make a net out of it and pop it over one! See how the sneaking bastards like being abducted themselves! All anyone has to do is catch ONE in the act and it will blow everything wide open! I anticipate THE DAY! Best and God bless!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The only foolproof way to prevent alien abduction is to set up a camera. For some reason (I can't imagine what that reason may be), no abductions ever seem to occur in the presence of a camera...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

Can you "alien proof" a person or room?

Yes,

Tin foil.

If not, set up hidden cameras and if there is a substance the buggers can't get through, make a net out of it and pop it over one!

Done,

cameras was filming the wall and window, made from plaster, wood for window frame and glass. Camera caught nothing, So I assume those are the substances the little grey suckers cant get through.

What do you propose?

make a net out of it and pop it over one!

Not sure how thats going to work.

Lets say I smash my wall windows and window frame into small pieces and place them in large sack.

Do you think that might suffice?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
lately to make the weekly abductions hatder ive taken to sleeping naked (you don't want anything they can grab onto) and coating my body in crisco. it's cheap and smears easily. those greys can't abduct me if they can't keep a hold on me.

also I've constructed a faraday cage around my bed. I'm tired of them telling me what to do in my sleep. im not going to molest the neighbors sheep anymore for your entertainment just cause you have some mind control beam you zap me with at night.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The only foolproof way to prevent alien abduction is to set up a camera. For some reason (I can't imagine what that reason may be), no abductions ever seem to occur in the presence of a camera...

Presumably this is facetious, but I would say more than half seriously that the interaction of the type of camera used should be taken into account with the phenomena involved. I've heard of cases of cameras shutting down in the presence of a UFO and working again when it's gone--something about them screws with electronics. Perhaps some clever individual can rig an "alien proof" camera!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CoriSCapnSkip

yea so pretty much it can escape all means of detection and only the person who is chosen to be taken will know the truth. So why talk about it then sounds like an inevitability and pointless to even care about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join