It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To: Prevent an Alien Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well, for those who would like to prevent or stop alien abductions there is a website that gives full instructions on how to build a "blocking" helmet.

Looks .... interesting. I have to warn you that it's not a fashion statement.

Stop Alien Abduction Helmets

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tangotemper

Well, I know that was posted as a joke, but lol, I am actually a little interest.....hahhahaha.

They have a section on Alien weaknesses, and they seem like good ideas... especially the smellystuff etc...except I myself cannot stand chemicals and sprays either....dangnagit.

Also, his description of blue/grey skin was similar to the one my roomate kicked...it was more of a greenish color though be quite honest...but that might have been after he kicked it (the grrenish colour).. I can't rember a lot kinda fuzzy..my roomate totally botched it for them that night though so I do rember wayyyyy more than usual.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I believe you. I can't quantify why, except that I ("strongly believe" substituted for "know") my intuitions are usually in the ball park.

I can feel the dread. I don't want this to happen to me. I feel selfish. I hope it hasn't happened before.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Primetime Live on ABC is suppose to run a special on abductions next Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

uh ummmmmmmmmmmm what.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Just listen to what she says. Read. Understand. I feel more and more that this phenomenon is at the heart of our (global) experience.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
oh wait yea yer right sorry im half awake lol

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What type of aliens?

Illegal or Extraterrestrial?

I'm pretty sure I can take my Mexican gardener or Guatemalan pool guy. I'm 6'0" and a rock-solid 200 lbs. They're both under 5'5" with pot bellies. So I could easily beat them senseless.

As for a super-advanced extraterrestrial with psycho kinetic powers, I don't know if I would do as well. I'm no match mentally for the hot strippers down at my local titty bar, so I'm sure an extraterrestrial with even greater powers of persuasion would be far more formidable.

Frankly, I would probably end up naked, with a probe up my rear and a bunch of skinny, pasty, bug-eyed, three-fingered aliens staring down at me. And I've have to threaten to annihilate their entire race if any of my friends ever found out about the probe thing........

Regards,
T

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well, flamers just look kinda insensitive these days.... i am the most, regular, normal person you meet, my roomate een more so, we are just everyday people....

So when people make fun, it really dosen't bother me anymore, except for tha fact tha they aren;t thinking about there saying.....

If they could actually open their mind and think, Holy crap, what if this really DID happen, then they well....would be comaprable to someone taunting and mocking a rape victom really...not very classy.

And OP thanks.... I know I am normal, even my roomate knows it happened, when we talk about it we say what a strange "dream" it was.....but look in each others eyes and say it like we both know it was NOT a dream....

We rarley talk about it, but when friends are over if we are watching some space movie etc, we talk sarcastically like an inside joke etc, saying how much those guys stink, or need a bath or a breath mint etc...then laugh about it......and our friends have no idea we are talking from experience etc..

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
mellisa, I hope you get over that horrible event. I dunno, I don't really want to talk about other people, because I hate the whole "beilver skeptic" feud, I think we should all just leave eachother alone and not flame.
Thats just my perogative, you know?

And those anti-alien helmets might be kind of cool. xD

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Water-tastes-good
how about you make a couple more threads on how to not get abducted when you're deaf. Or better yet, blind.

Maybe you are being sarcastic BUT I'm not sure I've ever heard of a blind or deaf person being abducted. Anybody ever hear of that?

If not, maybe they only take, as the OP pointed out, prime specimens.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have never heard of a blind or deaf person getting abducted either.
You make a good point, badgerprints.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by Water-tastes-good
how about you make a couple more threads on how to not get abducted when you're deaf. Or better yet, blind.

Maybe you are being sarcastic BUT I'm not sure I've ever heard of a blind or deaf person being abducted. Anybody ever hear of that?

If not, maybe they only take, as the OP pointed out, prime specimens.

yeah, that is why I figured being unhealtier would help.....kinda completely backwards for a health nut like me, but if it gives me a chance to be left alone and heal from the PTSD part in the meantime, I'll keep trying.

I am really lucky my roomate is so supportive though and is one of those people who is really good at making light of things and cheerieng you up after a trauma etc...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow, I just watched that Steven Greer guy.......and he makes a LOT of sense.

One thing I forgot to mention, not sure WHY, mabey because I was more afraid of them that the stinky little greenish guy they made was, there were 2 HUMAN scientists in lab coats there as well, they were the ones we told the better clean up their stink bomb mess that was made by my roomie kicking that rubbery green thing.....

I could DEFINATLY see any ngeative encounters being MAN MADE!

Makes perfect sense! They drug you or whatever, then go about their abuse....

That would explain why I am totally immune to things like the date rape drug now, and for example, when they took out my tonsils, I wouldn't stay under, same with when they took out my wisdom teeth, I wouldn't pass out so I made them give me a walkman to crank to distract me as much as possible from the crunching sounds when they crush your teeth...

Mabey they do this to us to try to discredit the rest of our messages after we HAVE been contacted by thr guys with the white hair...

Also, mabey they are trying to stress us out, and shut us up, and also, mabey their scare tactics are to try and age us, since one thing those of us preaching about the environment, and love etc have in common, is we don't age etc............

This Steven Greer guy really does have a big piece of the puzzle....

It makes sense that I feel such distrust for humans, and ESPECIALLY doctors or anyone in lab coats, etc........

I DO live in an area that is extra blurry on google earth.....I wonder if that could be a common denominator as well???

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Wonder what I missed there, lol...

You could U2U it to me, if I was the one it was directed at.....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's in our nature to perceive everything new as bad or dangerous. I would personaly like to risk the urr....nostril probe, to meet a being far superior to myself. The aliens in movies are for 99% of the time bad horrible things, because bad & horrible sells. The real thing might not be ANYTHING like that at all. I'm prepared to give ET a chance!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think aliens heavily dependant on technology would be physically very frail compared to us humans who still have many of our ape like attributes such as strength,animalistic tendencies and an emotional spectrum that can change in the blink of an eye.So i would take my chances with an adrenaline rush of epic proportions and violence if i woke up with aliens next to my bed...then again if they look very scary and not like your typical gray i would crap myself and hide under the covers more than likely.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I think aliens heavily dependant on technology would be physically very frail compared to us humans who still have many of our ape like attributes such as strength,animalistic tendencies and an emotional spectrum that can change in the blink of an eye.So i would take my chances with an adrenaline rush of epic proportions and violence if i woke up with aliens next to my bed...then again if they look very scary and not like your typical gray i would crap myself and hide under the covers more than likely.

That is cool, makes sense...they got us down to the front entrace of the house, before my roomie snapped out of it and then snapped, lol....

I am so glad they finally made the mistake of trying to bring him along.... but I still can't for the LIFE of me figure out how they managed to get that horrible smell out of the carpets!

We had long hideous brown shag carpetting down there at the time....

I ripped it out a few days later, and now we have nice tile flooring instead.

Good motivator to rip the carpets out finally as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"-stay calm and post on ATS about what is going on. "

I liked this bit, imo the last thing i'd be doing if i had an Alien on the otherside of the wall would be sat posting on ATS lol

However its good that you made an effort and post

Cx

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join