It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine: What The Heck Is an Adjuvant, Anyway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Swine Flu Vaccine: What The Heck Is an Adjuvant, Anyway?

abcnews.go.com

Adjuvants can include various forms of aluminum and are typically used with other vaccines in the United States, including vaccinations for hepatitis A and B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib). In a flu vaccine, the adjuvant would be a water-oil mixture.

By using them in various vaccines, doctors hope to reduce the amount of the vaccine itself that is needed.

"Hopefully, in the future, they're going to lead to the ability to get a better immune response with much less vaccine," Dr. Andrew Pavia, chair of the public health committee of the Infectiou
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you read the full article, it says they are not sure if they will use an Adjuvant or not though. Still, to my understanding, when they say bigger immune system response, it sounds like more having more symptoms.

I remember reading something about the other ingredients of the vaccine, and they where some of the things from the black plague. Don't take my word for it, but anyone could find the article for that, it would be nice. If it was in there, the immune response would be huge because of the Adjuvant

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I put this on another thread about the vaccine. The adjuvent they use in one is called 'squalene'. The same that likely causes the Gulf War Syndrome. They will inject me with it, after they pull the gun from my cold, dead, hand.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if things like this are the reason autoimmune diseases are on the rise. When I say autoimmune disease it is a whole slew of diseases from Multiple Sclerosis to Ankylosing Spondylitis . The immune system goes hay wire and starts attacking the body itself.

When you bombard the immune system with loads of foreign material from DNA of viruses to chemicals there is a possibility that something can go wrong. If you have someone in your family that has an autoimmune disease then a vaccine could trigger the same thing in you because of genetics.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I put this on another thread about the vaccine. The adjuvent they use in one is called 'squalene'. The same that likely causes the Gulf War Syndrome. They will inject me with it, after they pull the gun from my cold, dead, hand.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Gregarious]

I was never in the military. My father went to Europe on a big troop transport ship. He served in the Korean War. In 1966-1967 he went with the B-52s to Clark AFB in the Philippines.

Before you will say you will shoot someone up you need to have shot someone before.

I respect your resistance, but there are new ways.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I would not be surprised if things like this are the reason autoimmune diseases are on the rise. When I say autoimmune disease it is a whole slew of diseases from Multiple Sclerosis to Ankylosing Spondylitis . The immune system goes hay wire and starts attacking the body itself.

When you bombard the immune system with loads of foreign material from DNA of viruses to chemicals there is a possibility that something can go wrong. If you have someone in your family that has an autoimmune disease then a vaccine could trigger the same thing in you because of genetics.

I have Crohn's. It's an autoimmune disease where your insides bleed. It's very painful. Autoimmune diseases are becoming more and more common it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger

You know, that really makes sense. If it's going through the body, you are attacking your own cells the virus is connected to.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I'm sorry, I don't get what you are saying. The only reason I would shoot someone is in self defense. And someone trying to make me have a bad disease is self defense. I would HOPE you would feel the same way. As far as shooting someone, yes you are right. I have never shot someone, and I hope I never have to. Recently, I learned how to do some real dirty hand to hand, and I don't run from a fight. I walk. Because I don't wish to kill the SOB. I recently did that from a family party. I walked rather than kill someone. Bad way to end a party. He insulted me and threatened me. I could have put him down. I did not want to. Walking away made everyone watching have deep respect for me, and zero for him. He lost, without a touch. When I had five San Diego Sheriffs Deputies assault me at a fire care center, after the fire burned my house down, I would have done the same if they had touched me. I'd be dead now, but some of them would to. I challenged them to arrest me, but they balked.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I know that Amummumum is posion, so is mecury has some rating as beingvery dangerous, but they are going to inject you with the stuff.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by googolplex]

new topics

top topics

join