It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot

www.sunjournal.com

PARIS — Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School will be the site of a National Guard riot control drill Thursday morning to prepare in the event of a panic over distribution of serum to treat the swine flu.

On Thursday morning, four or five National Guard Humvees will travel from Augusta to Paris with vials of fake serum. The National Guardsmen will take on the roles of panicked citizens and military police and practice what they would do, such as using tear gas, in the case of a riot.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I find this odd and at the same time troubling. On the one hand there seems to be a sense that the vaccine will be made mandatory or things withheld from you, such as admission of your kids into school absent the vaccine and on the other hand a riot for folks who can't get one.

I can't get a sense of whether one of the other is wrong or if both could be a possibility

www.sunjournal.com

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

I find this odd and at the same time troubling. On the one hand there seems to be a sense that the vaccine will be made mandatory or things withheld from you, such as admission of your kids into school absent the vaccine and on the other hand a riot for folks who can't get one.

I can't get a sense of whether one of the other is wrong or if both could be a possibility

www.sunjournal.com

We are currently in our winter here in New Zealand (its been quite a cold one) and we've had a number of H1N1 flu deaths with quite a few confirmed cases (heck we started having cases confirmed a few days after Mexico) and where currently in the process of shutting down most of our community centers that people who think they have it can go to since the government health care system is basically saying just treat it like any other flu and come in only if its REAL bad. The thing is we havent had riots nor widespread panic during the whole thing (apart from tamiflu being rather popular)

So what I cant put my finger on is why is the American government doing these sorts of operations preparing for a panic and riots and lockdown when given examples of H1N1 during winter season in other parts of the world are mild and nothing to worry about at all.... makes you think doesnt it about the up coming Vaccine trials you guys and Britain are having, whats different about our H1N1 and winter compared to what yours is gonna be like, given the TPTB are gearing up for a rough time.

Something stinks.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What would cause people to riot?

What would make a nation 'panic'?

How many times in history has a nation had to be suppressed because of 'fear'?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
S&F for you. I can't believe it.
They really are going to try to force this H1N1 vaccine on all of us. Are the sheeple that stupid to actually riot because they want the vaccine? I don't think that will be the case.

Well if they do try to make it mandatory they're going to get a fight out of me. Nobody in my family will be forced to take any government administered shots.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Thank you for posting this. It seems, among other things, we in the US have become drama queens.

This is the first flu thread I've even clicked on. Glad I did.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Either that or people might fight 'for' the vaccines! God I hope we are not that stupid as a Nation of fad desires.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Perhaps not. Community organizers could well orchestrate mass confusion/panic at the centers where they plan to hand this stuff out, creating a need to hammer down more government to quell the unrest, manufactured though it might be.....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Either that or people might fight 'for' the vaccines! God I hope we are not that stupid as a Nation of fad desires.

How right you are. The people may flock to get the vaccine as soon as the MSM starts sending the message. There will be horrible stories of children dying of the H1N1 flu and PSA ads with celebrities telling us to get our vaccines. Parents will be running to get their kids the shots.

If someone wants it then by all means go ahead. As long as they don't try to make is mandatory then people can do what they want. I prefer not to take any shots and take my chances that if I get H1N1 my body will fight it off. Doesn't seem any more serious than seasonal flu.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hm. Community organizers could orchestrate confusion and panic?

You've lost me. Why why why would they do that?

Over a flu shot?

Over anything?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

hm. Community organizers could orchestrate confusion and panic? You've lost me. Why why why would they do that?

Because there is some indication TPTB would like to do away with the United States Constitution permanently. Martial Law would allow a "legal " take over of the government.

People are finally starting to realize how corrupt our government is and make vote in a completely different set of congressman Also there are elements in our government who want a "global" power similar to the EU with the nations reduced to a power similar to a state like New York.

I realise this sounds tin hatish but it is not. Click

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank you for the link, and I will review it. I know our country has "issues". lol.
liw

top topics

join