It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zion's Lamb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There are no miracles in this world, just things we don't yet understand and are able to replicate and control through technology or knowledge.

To the stoneager, watching a person make fire would be understood as a miraculous moment. Nowadays few of us are able to make fire without the use of advanced technology, like a lighter or matches. If you believe in God, you know we were created in God's image, ie. with the potential of becoming as technologically advanced as God. So why stop with blind faith, when we can dedicate ourselves to turn faith into knowledge? No "Ziontist" or inventor develops or invents anything without first having had faith in an idea or an urge to understand something not yet made or understood, unless, like in many cases, new knowledge and technology is discovered by accident and chance.

Zion's Lamb or Science' Lamp... Ever been to a Jewish wedding? Ever compared general relativity and particle physics with the first couple of verses in Genesis? And did you know that quantum mechanics and'or -physics explain how prophecy is possible?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You have a part of the spark.

Keep your eyes up.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
There are no miracles in this world, just things we don't yet understand and are able to replicate and control through technology or knowledge.

To the stoneager, watching a person make fire would be understood as a miraculous moment. Nowadays few of us are able to make fire without the use of advanced technology, like a lighter or matches. If you believe in God, you know we were created in God's image, ie. with the potential of becoming as technologically advanced as God. So why stop with blind faith, when we can dedicate ourselves to turn faith into knowledge? No "Ziontist" or inventor develops or invents anything without first having had faith in an idea or an urge to understand something not yet made or understood, unless, like in many cases, new knowledge and technology is discovered by accident and chance.

Zion's Lamb or Science' Lamp... Ever been to a Jewish wedding? Ever compared general relativity and particle physics with the first couple of verses in Genesis? And did you know that quantum mechanics and'or -physics explain how prophecy is possible?

Actually, blind faith isn't faith, it's hope. True faith is always confirmed with a work. No work, No faith.

Miracles happen every day. Miracle means "smile". Perhaps folks should read the Greek to actually find out what Jesus is doing. If they did that, they would find that we do all of his works and greater, just ask an amputee who has a new prosthetic limb, or someone who was blind like me who's had corrective surgery and now has 20/15 vision.

But the real miracles that Jesus is performing and working, are achieved by the person believing it can be done, only believing doesn't mean taking someones word for something, it means "crediting" to them by "doing" what they say. Then you are truly believing his words, when you are doing them.
Most all accept his word, not believe it.

Peace

All in all I agree with what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Keep your eyes up.

Talking of sparks... Do you know if Raziel and Prometevs were identical?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Keep your eyes up.

Talking of sparks... Do you know if Raziel and Prometevs were identical?

"secrets of the lord" and "Forethought"......kinda the same, I could see how they would be.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As mankind has left it's mark on the feeble memory of ages past, we have seen strange parallels between mystic learning and newly surfacing 'purely cosmological' theory.

Indeed, the ancient hermetic philosophies from all quarters of the globe, in many languages and arcane symbol, have all demonstrated that at some level, we have always known what we seem only now to be recognizing.

I am not surprised at the parallel. I do not believe it to be coincidence, or providence, or chance, or karma, or synchronicity.

I prefer to believe it is an affirmation that in a very real sense, God lives in the heart of mankind. And the harder you look, the more you realize He can only be chosen to be denied. Just as He can only be chosen to be believed.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
As mankind has left it's mark on the feeble memory of ages past, we have seen strange parallels between mystic learning and newly surfacing 'purely cosmological' theory.

Indeed, the ancient hermetic philosophies from all quarters of the globe, in many languages and arcane symbol, have all demonstrated that at some level, we have always known what we seem only now to be recognizing.

I am not surprised at the parallel. I do not believe it to be coincidence, or providence, or chance, or karma, or synchronicity.

I prefer to believe it is an affirmation that in a very real sense, God lives in the heart of mankind. And the harder you look, the more you realize He can only be chosen to be denied. Just as He can only be chosen to be believed.

I'm saddened that I used to believe God was anywhere but in us. Seeing that, I see justice and a body to serve how I wish to be served. Day by day, simple truth opens up...I love it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When you see that knowing nothing and trusting nobody, is potentially knowing everything worth knowing and trusting everyone worth trusting, then you're on to something, and you don't have to run no more, and no number could be hated or feared, for the fiery furnace, wasn't lit for the agnostics or gnostics, but for the gullible and the useful idiots.

What if I gave you the choice between bread and serpents. What would you choose?

If you chose the serpent, the bread would be safer to eat and life would have one more hazard. If you chose the bread, you would end up eating rodents, and in the end it would maybe erase the concept of man. Why choose? The choice is obvious. How could anyone choose between them? I certainly would not know.

One day I'll make my asbestos-like suit, test it, have it certified, and if I ever lived to see the end of this great aeon, I'd make it fit ha-Satan and see him dive and swim in Hell. Just to shut up these so called "Christians" who gave me so much ignorance and hate. And Jesju would be laughing? Hehe. Hrm. I doubt it, he'd probably just say something like "Dad's the Spear! Eat! And drink to that! Skulls and cheers!"

The spear or dispear? Noone would choose dispear, but you may need a spear if you are in dispear, but it's no guarantie it would help you even one single tad. Our words never really change. We do....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

When you see that knowing nothing and trusting nobody, is potentially knowing everything worth knowing and trusting everyone worth trusting, then you're on to something, and you don't have to run no more, and no number could be hated or feared, for the fiery furnace, wasn't lit for the agnostics or gnostics, but for the gullible and the useful idiots.

What if I gave you the choice between bread and serpents. What would you choose?

If you chose the serpent, the bread would be safer to eat and life would have one more hazard. If you chose the bread, you would end up eating rodents, and in the end it would maybe erase the concept of man. Why choose? The choice is obvious. How could anyone choose between them? I certainly would not know.

Serpents a thousands times over. They divide in a way that allows for things to be separate but equal and bounded in a symmetric framework.

One day I'll make my asbestos-like suit, test it, have it certified, and if I ever lived to see the end of this great aeon, I'd make it fit ha-Satan and see him dive and swim in Hell. Just to shut up these so called "Christians" who gave me so much ignorance and hate. And Jesju would be laughing? Hehe. Hrm. I doubt it, he'd probably just say something like "Dad's the Spear! Eat! And drink to that! Skulls and cheers!"

The spear or dispear? Noone would choose dispear, but you may need a spear if you are in dispear, but it's no guarantie it would help you even one single tad. Our words never really change. We do....

So who's the spearhead? And yes the words never change, we do, because all the words exist in all things just in different quantities.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So who's the spearhead? And yes the words never change, we do, because all the words exist in all things just in different quantities.

Hehe. Cain is the Spear. Tubalcain is the Spearhead. Supposedly the complete spear was used by the centurion at Golgata traditionally called Longinus (also the name of one of the conspirators against Julius Cæsar) or Panthera (Latin for cat), to heal the Lord Jesju from sorrow and a punctured lung. The 5000+ year old spearhead kept in Vienna, resembles the main body of a mig 29 and an F-15 and has been fitted with the fourth nail or the footstand of Jesju on the cross. "Him who possesses the Spear of Destiny holds the fait of the world in his hands". Go figure....

[edit on 13/8/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

While in earth Tribute elation, three trimesters divides our salvation, or 9 hollowed holies, burrowed in moonths, or 40 weeks deserted by spirit and made, while some fool with a coat hanger tries to persuade. The bread and throw down wasn't enough, we can have all just call out his bluff. Call out his name, that only you know, written on your thigh, for your girl to see, so you can cross over in the form of a seed, forget for awhile just who you be, while the life of the father is a child eternally.

So when we are done, and produce no more, when the love that is in us, is as cold as the floor, then the life stops and the man is no more, only now resurrect, there is no after, check out the life before it gets passed ya.

There is no mystic, who saw the mist, and didn't come to realize this. Truth is true, not made up with dreams, but dreams that are living making all that is seen, this dream is you, this dream is me, but the dream that is dream, is not reality. No god on a cloud, except in semen, the glory of the lord to really believe in. We are free then....so to give LIFE....

est. year 1

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Hehe. Cain is the Spear. Tubalcain is the Spearhead. Supposedly the complete spear was used by the centurion at Golgata traditionally called Longinus (also the name of one of the conspirators against Julius Cæsar) or Panthera (Latin for cat), to heal the Lord Jesju from sorrow and a punctured lung. The 5000+ year old spearhead kept in Vienna, resembles the main body of a mig 29 and an F-15 and has been fitted with the fourth nail or the footstand of Jesju on the cross. "Him who possesses the Spear of Destiny holds the fait of the world in his hands". Go figure....

Cain is the "Peter".

"The staff and thy rod comfort me"...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Appart from what's easilly understood, which scipher would I choose to feed my sons? "Truth, my son! Confirmed Truth! Tested like silver in a furnace, like a serpent bell of a copper alloy on a spear! Everything was made before you drew breath. You were breathing even before and beyond myself, son. How could I ever make friends, when I was the only one around? A hovering spear, a word of light, on the screen of my Lord, in the words of Adam. Jahveh Elochim, 'Unite' is us and your flocks and hordes, your armies witness in burning silence!"

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Cain is the "Peter".

Why rob peter to pay Paul? It's easier with lingual sciences, or the word and name we know: Cain means spear. Tubalcain means spearhead.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And hiding truth from the masses is conspiracy, Byrd. Why did you move this thread? The Church claimed divine canon and truth and owned monopoly on education, they killed saints of mind, and turned the gullible into murderers. All because of what this thread is about: Hiding the understanding while serving bliss and awe. Deny Ignorance, dude!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

my captain, my father, i could not agree more, nothing unlocks locked hidden doors, for all of the doors and gates through which to proceed, start by lifting skirts to reveal our need.

Not being crude, simply telling the truth, the sheep gate has always been that which little angels come through, only they are called babies in this time and place, but still with a message resembling your face.

Remember how tender your love is for us, we being not knowing asking for your blood, not knowing at all what we are about to do, to nail and impale our one and only you, asking for ransom like common thieves, the ones that forgot that they were freed and are free, we turn to steal the life we've conceived...I'm naked? I heard you coming, in the cool of the air, and I was frighted having become aware? Yes I did, I ate from the tree, the one the brings death, not life, I was deceived, but more then this hearing your word first, I didn't listen cause I was holding the purse.

We say, how do we rob you? You say how have you not? We stole from your table and then forgot, but now I remember, your spirit leads on, in wrong and right choices plowing the dawn.

Morning star, so sweet and bizarre, how I wonder what you are no more. Your twinkle your sprinkle, your oil for anointing poured from a horn, my bones are disjointing.

I now see the road, billions of years, a long line of blood it took to get here...i fear and am scared of this game shoots and ladders, remembering the beginning and now the climb, I'm scared to go back as a mortal to prime only to climb eternal to this cliff, so I can jump off and start it all again....

Thank god we forget...Let's not remember the past, let us forget all of the cast, reintroduce us under new names, it will be like meeting all over again.

"The wheel in the sky keeps on turning...."

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Cain is the "Peter".

Why rob peter to pay Paul? It's easier with lingual sciences, or the word and name we know: Cain means spear. Tubalcain means spearhead.

Yes, as Hable is "arrogent", as adumma "mankind" and chava "lifegiver", saul is "asked" for the time, Dood being david is certainly "loved", like John is "beloved" and can't cry out enough.

Tubal is Rosh the "head" to shake, the leader and all holder, but fooled by a snake.

Watch as Gog is Googled and search as you find, MaGog is the one microsoft had in mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

chava "lifegiver"

Phonetically, in different languages, only with slightly different punktuation and syntax, "Shevah" may mean, Life, Destroyer, Wash, Slice, Beast, Eve etc. Female principles are chaotic. Male and androgynous principles are normally just about unchanged over the billions of years we have been here. Every letter. Every syllable. Every word. Every command. Every sentance. Every book. Every language. They were written in blood. Adam was victorious by the Tree of knowledge. The Earth, his chosen and ordered companion and even his ex, Lilit aka the serpent were cursed in his place.

Because the Earth is made from "Berre schit", or "only mock" in Norwegian, "In the beginning" in Hebrew and Genesis in English. Hipocritical Americans with too much power defines what words are good for you and which are not. "Schit" means energy, food, fertiliser, everything and the only thing we need in order to grow food and sustain life on Earth. Still it is concidered profane?!? USA will be eradicated for it's double standard and hipocracy based on ignorance and selfishness put into communal system. I'd rather say "HOLY SCHAITE". Mark my words.... Giant tsunami washing in to western USA feeding a hungry dragon under Yellowstone, boo,m! Goodbye $$$hitty world police and fascist USA!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

A bright head some of you may recognise carrying the name William James, said in 1879, that "A new idea is first condemned as rediculous and then dismissed as trivial, until finally, it becomes what everybody knows".

Another acknowledgement that has pussled and irritated inventors and scientists worldwide is that when new knowledge and/or technology is invented, it seems to be invented several places at the same time by completely unrelated people, often building on completely different material and in very much so different contexts. And another paradox is how people suffering from schitzophrenia and similar disorders, can basically be divided in two main groups. The largest group explains how they hear voices, sounds and commands, while the second much smaller group, explains how their thoughts and feelings etc. are "broadcasted". People belonging to the latter group, also explains how they can communicate through any kind of media, and things like time and distance is irrellevant, one of the most common things is talking with people on TV or the radio, but also via books and art. Until now these claims from these groups of people have been dismissed and they have often against their own will been heavilly medicated with medicine they will become psychotic from if they don't take them every day for the rest of their lives. However, with the latter years advances within fields like general relativity and the quantum sciences etc. the experiences these people have, can not only be explained, it is something imbedded into every man and woman's minds.

The brain is basically a quantum computer capable of so much processing and rendering, sensing and thinking that creating something similar using today's technology is not only impossible, we simply have no idea when, if ever, we will be able to make something similar ourselves. Our two main brains, the left and the right ones, are basically two giant neuron processors, one signal processor and one serial processor, working together in a way that allows certain people to remembering every minute of every day in their life, others to being able to draw detailed 3D maps of cities, just from walking throug it over a few days. Other people develop enormous artistic talents just out of nowhere, and others again, and believe me it's quite common, are able to know what will happen tomorrow with great accuracy.

I am one of them who believe that these things and experiences are very real, and that most of these people suffer unnessasarily because of how cognitivily biased medical personell etc. without the same will, capacity and or ability to understand and explain what they discribe -- treat them. They are right away treated like psychotic since their "ideas" are called delusions and psychotic -- "you can't possibly believe that it is possible to communicate with your thoughts to people who are now dead?!? Here have some Haldol and some Olanzapin to "fix" your dopamine problems". To me the hipocricy is obvious.

TPTB knows the truth and have always known. There are so many skeletons in their closets and so many destroyed lives behind them in the gutter, just so they can develop new technology and see what will happen tomorrow with as good accuracy as possible, not to mention how utilising these abilities allows soldiers to become invincible. Just like Odin's berserks.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, as Hable is "arrogent", as adumma "mankind" and chava "lifegiver", saul is "asked" for the time, Dood being david is certainly "loved", like John is "beloved" and can't cry out enough.

Tubal is Rosh the "head" to shake, the leader and all holder, but fooled by a snake.

Watch as Gog is Googled and search as you find, MaGog is the one microsoft had in mind.

Your etymlogy of names is backwards, but I read and remember, see if I can read it anywhere, but Abel resembles the word for "corruptible" or mor correctly "perishable", and so on. If you like I can tell you what all the others may mean dispite their obvious meanings in our common tongues.... The "≈"'s

new topics

top topics

join