It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake doctor at town hall meeting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
patterico.com/2009/08/12/roxana-mayer-im-not-a-doctor-but-i-play-one-at-town-hall-meetings/

blue-dot-blues.blogspot.com/2009/08/fake-doctor-shows-up-at-jackson-lee.html

Ok so first we have the pro HC reform side claiming the anti side is busing in people to Town Hall meetings. Then we have staged Town Hall meetings where staffers lie to the people about the location/time/date of the meetings to stop the anti crowd from attending. The we have invite only town hall meetings. Then we have a little girl shamelessly used by her mother as a political tool. When it’s gotten worse….

Now we have a paid Obama staffer who was his Texas Delegate going to a Town Hall meeting in a district that she doesn’t live in an claiming that she is a GP and that as a physician she doesn’t see why people are upset because

I don’t know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,

She also claims she did it to give the cause more credibility. Ok so it’s now ok to lie in support of HC reform? How about committing a felony? Well that’s what she did, in Texas it’s against the law to represent yourself as a Doctor or Physician, so she lied and committed a crime for the cause.

You can report fake doctors at this website run by the Texas Gov't
oig.hhsc.state.tx.us...

Not only that but Obama’s campaign offices are using Graigslist to recruit paid individuals to be bussed to Town Hall meetings in support of HC reform. Want to make $500 a week, sign up. Of course I think you should ask to be paid in silver.

canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13629

It’s a sad day in American politics when these tactics become common place, when people are willing to shaft there fellow Americans for a measly 20 pieces of silver, or so that they can belong to the “in” crowd. Read the bill then decide. I’ve read it and I think it’s not anything like what they claim it will be, which makes me think they have a second bill hidden away to swap out at the last second after everyone is done going over this one.

I give up these people make me sad and depressed. It’s time to make an appointment with the consular office and rescind my citizenship, because I’m tired of trying to save this country from the greedy and the dishonest. I don’t give America more than a few years left. To be honest I’m not even sure there is enough of the constitution left to salvage. The country of my youth is dead, the infection has spread too far and it doesn’t matter which party is running the show.

The Republicans and Democrats are like to children standing in a swimming pool of gasoline each holding a match and threatening to throw it at the other if they don’t get out of the pool. Listen guys, it doesn’t matter who throws the match, you both will die and so will a whole lot of other people. Put away the matches and clean out the pool, go back to our roots and get rid of the bloated maggot ridden corpse that gov’t has become.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Stupid search feature..... Please use the existing thread and ignore this one.

join