It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Gnome Renders Sheep- or hawkeye scarecrow ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
friday 29th may 6.30pm camera jackie gillies on the innerleithen road about 25 miles south of edinburgh and 8 miles approx south of gorebridge hotspot - alien holographic technology at work about 4 feet high - mindblowing close ups of little green man with light sabre rendering presumably one of the local sheep and using its food processor to swirl the blood in a spiral and drink it through a tube .. it then ejects white fluid after the meal to clean the unit out ... mind you if you were sitting in macdonalds having a burger and some chump got in your face with a camera - you might be expected to at least complain to the management - thus this was followed by a typical man in black encounter the next day.
Found this on youtube strange any ideas.

can someone explain how what we see here looks 100% like this www.mowermagic.co.uk...
some tricksy hologram stuff happening here to discredit witnesses.
this is actually a hawkeye scarecrow !!! except it has colours and shapes and movements totally inconsistent with the one on sale .. also although the factory model has crisscross reflective panels - they are diamond shaped not chequered horizontal reflective facets ..
also from the beginning of the film - you can see broad refelctive dome yet the reflective part of the hawkeye scarecrow is actually a thin sliver near the top broadening out to a reflective elongated triangle on only one externally facing side - this thing alleges it has more than one reflective external side in view - that isn't how the thing is set up - becuase I went there and checked - some clever tricksy hologram stuff happening here imo
and look at 1.14 - 1.22 - thats not part of the deal

this is officially what we are supposed to be looking at
www.youtube.com...

Replaced 'all caps' in title

[edit on 13/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

VERY interesting video i have to say. It brings up a lot of questions in my head. After watching it the second time, it brought even more questions! lol

Not many videos like this on youtube though, this is a rare find.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ummm I didn't see any rendering, blood, or dead sheep.... What a rip off.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I do not see the "gnome" or whatever. I think that is imagining things or something. Or I am not looking at it right.

What I do see is a C3PO type android just sitting there with colors flashing on it. The colors seem to change a good deal.

But why did the videographer not go closer? Why not better more detailed video?

I think this was faked or something just because the video is so limited and confined.

That looks nothing like a hawkeye scarecrow btw. Like I said, looks a lot more like a C3PO type android

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

You should use the "ex" tags when posting anything, everything in your OP except "found this on youtube strange any ideas" is from the youtube site. Also generally you should offer YOUR opinion, and not the opinion of OTHERS when presenting us with a thread.

friday 29th may 6.30pm camera jackie gillies on the innerleithen road about 25 miles south of edinburgh and 8 miles approx south of gorebridge hotspot - alien holographic technology at work about 4 feet high - mindblowing close ups of little green man with light sabre rendering presumably one of the local sheep and using its food processor to swirl the blood in a spiral and drink it through a tube .. it then ejects white fluid after the meal to clean the unit out ... mind you if you were sitting in macdonalds having a burger and some chump got in your face with a camera - you might be expected to at least complain to the management - thus this was followed by a typical man in black encounter the next day.

can someone explain how what we see here looks 100% like this www.mowermagic.co.uk...
some tricksy hologram stuff happening here to discredit witnesses.
this is actually a hawkeye scarecrow !!! except it has colours and shapes and movements totally inconsistent with the one on sale .. also although the factory model has crisscross reflective panels - they are diamond shaped not chequered horizontal reflective facets ..
also from the beginning of the film - you can see broad refelctive dome yet the reflective part of the hawkeye scarecrow is actually a thin sliver near the top broadening out to a reflective elongated triangle on only one externally facing side - this thing alleges it has more than one reflective external side in view - that isn't how the thing is set up - becuase I went there and checked - some clever tricksy hologram stuff happening here imo
and look at 1.14 - 1.22 - thats not part of the deal

this is officially what we are supposed to be looking at

www.youtube.com...

and...

this is actually a hawkeye scarecrow !!! except it has colours and shapes and movements totally inconsistent with the one on sale .. also although it has crisscross reflective panels - they are diamond shaped not chequered

www.youtube.com...

As far as what we are looking at? I have no idea, but I highly doubt it is anything but a bad homemade movie, considering how this thing was filmed and how there was no further investigation (like going up close) by the guy filming it.

EDIT to add: And if by some chance you are the guy/girl who posted the youtube video you should make that clear as it helps everyone out in understanding the whole situation.

[edit on 8/13/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wow they were close enough to go right up and touch it... but they didn't get that close. I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I did give my view numskull I said I don't no what it is and it was a girl that filmed not bad for a girl Any one of you would have ran a mile if you saw something like that, It does look robotic maybe about 4 feet tall in size with somthing comming out like teeth rotating strange who nose

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree it does look like a robot about 4 feet high it doing something there who knows what its up to.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Well I guess now you did, because that is not in your OP.

Anyways, regarding your video, I do not see (given if this is all we have to go by) where this could go anywhere as far as finding any answers, additionally, given the nature of the video itself I personally am suspicious of it. If you do have any more information (other than what is on youtube) I am sure we would all be happy to see it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by jkrog08

I did give my view numskull I said I don't no what it is and it was a girl that filmed not bad for a girl Any one of you would have ran a mile if you saw something like that, It does look robotic maybe about 4 feet tall in size with somthing comming out like teeth rotating strange who nose

first of all.. there is no gnome. There is a trick of camera there, sort of like seeing faces in wood grains. Second.. there is no need to insult people. If you feel you must, atleast spell the insult correctly "Numb-Skull".
Tertiarily.. someone put together a reflective slightly moving scarecrow. if it were so alien.. why is the sheep in there just sitting there.. why was it not running from unfamiliar stink? or was it a real sheep. So what is this.. an alien gnome vampire that vomits semen after it feeds?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

What I do see is a C3PO type android just sitting there with colors flashing on it. The colors seem to change a good deal.

I think you mean R2D2, because thats the first thing I thought of too...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wow the descriptions of this video are a downright lie :\

I didn't see a single thing described..oh, except the sheep

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I saw nothing but a reflective bit of metal that did nothing as someone edited the video to look creepy.

That said, the title is particularly awesome- "Laser Gnome Renders Sheep."

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
alien holographic technology at work about 4 feet high - mindblowing close ups of little green man with light sabre rendering presumably one of the local sheep and using its food processor to swirl the blood in a spiral and drink it through a tube .. it then ejects white fluid after the meal to clean the unit out ...

what the hell were you talking about here?

seriously, is that what you saw in that video?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Core90

That said, the title is particularly awesome- "Laser Gnome Renders Sheep."

Which made made me expect this thread has something to do with World of Warcraft to my disappointment!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nobody knows what it is then. Its just a light reflecting its a hoax The title is misleading Does not answer any questions Of what it is I dont think anyone knows what this is Because nothing has been filmed like this BEFORE IT is Genuine footage Its not Hoaxed Its up to Yous to find Out more I provided the Thread Yous go find the Answers.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The soundtrack alone tells me this is fake. It is somebody's little film/CGI project.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

It was filmed By a old lady CGI get a life mate.

top topics

join