It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Questions:

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com

Gerald Celente says the greatest heist of the American history is happening right in front of the eyes of the people and either the people have been so beaten down and have lost resistance or just they do not want to face the facts but the Banking industry has taking over the nation it is just astounding that they are taking money from those who have the least and giving it to those who have the most ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.borgenproject.org

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
thrbsdwef

[edit on 13-8-2009 by spacemanLive]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im sorry the way everything is all smashed together. I am new to this and am not very organized or effective at putting things togther in there simplest form yet...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanLive

Water fluoridations supposedly makes a person docile and unmotivated. Is this the reason Americans are letting this happen? Is that dumb?

No. Americans live an incredibly comfortable life.. typically people do not protest when they are comfortable.. Americans are not "dumb" exactly.. more like... they just don't care. They have their couch, their TV, their big macs and their new cars .. life is good.

How do you be most effective? Store up food and water, load up on guns, ammunition and tactical gear?

Have a plan. If your plan includes those items, then sure. If they don't, then what are you going to do with those items? Take a gun for instance.. what good is a gun? .. Are you going to shoot someone? In many cases people running around buying guns, I can see so many unwittingly pulling them out at stupid times just to wind up dead from stupidity. Food and water are always good to have on hand though, for natural disasters as well.

Learn a new language say Spanish or Mandarin? What are valuable, jewels, gold, silver other fine metals?

I don't see learning a new language as important given the scenario I think we are hinting at.. metals, imo, will be worthless.. I know I won't be handing over food or ammo for a shiny coin.

Will life continue to be normal in other countries, will there currency still be valuable?

In all likelihood life will go on as normal as possible everywhere.. including the States.. albeit, more crime, little revolts, who knows.. economies don't grind to a halt for little things like that..

Is this inflation happening in order to implement a new currency like the Amero. Any advice would be great.

No, that doesn't make any sense.

Also the swine Flu is on its way

First it was here.. now it's on it's way.. so quite frankly I don't give a damn about Mexican Flu.

Did the wealthy elite create this virus to scare us into killing us with the vaccination. Is the pandemic real and will it wipe out a large part of the population?

Most likely it was created to sell vaccines.. the Gov has a tendency to do this, as many politicians hold stocks in various vaccine producers (Obama invested in Bird Flu vaccines....)

Alex Jones says Obama is a puppet and the FDIC is pulling the strings.

Alex Jones is a Buffoon. And the FDIC is an insurance corporation on deposits.. why would they be pulling the strings?

The one world government stems from a World Bank how far into the future will it be before a one world currency is implemented?

Within my life time (I am 23) I see a World Reserve currency being implemented. In a Globalized world it only makes sense.

These elite are from all countries right? Not always political leaders but more wealthy owners of super corporations?

A One World government is impossible.. it's been tried and tried but in the end tribalism always wins.. the Wealthy and Corporate controllers wish to see tariffs and borders go away as it makes international trade easier, and thus, more profits for corporations.. there is little unified movement for this, and for the most part individuals don't play a high roll in it.. Government controllers will do what they must to reap the biggest profit as possible, and damn anyone who tries to stop them.. be it other countries or corporations.

Would this be the theory behind the creating a North American Union?

No...

And I don't talk about aliens and mind control.. it's all rubbish.

top topics

join