It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Climate, Changing Times - A future insight, A few questions and A Must Watch Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just finished watching this film on this channel which is prety much the only one i watch and is eager in spreading knowledge and helping to save the planet.

It is a must watch and i suggest to watch it whenever it will be available to you.

Its just a jaw droping presentation!!!!!!!

Ohh, did i mention? An eye oppening one too!!!!!!!

As you will see in the first link its not released everywhere yet but i would suggest to eagerly awail for it and watch it as soon as available. IT IS A MUST WATCH INDEED.

Only then will one be able to understand the purpose of this thread and understand why the presentation is better than me in explaining the thread.

Below is a preview.

ONE PICTURE EQUALS TO A THOUSAND WORDS
OR SO THEY SAY...

I say : OR EVEN MORE!

So how about a video of thousands of pictures and words??????

You might be overwhelmed...

WATCH IT WHEN YOU CAN !!!

You might wanna come back to this thread after...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I still don't understand why climate fluctuations are to be feared, especially since we now now the earth's history is filled with them to either extreme.
Also, I still don't understand how man-made climate change has been proven to any significant degree.
I've read through countless threads and articles, and everyone just hates on the other side.
It reminds of the american's health care issue. The global warming alarmists calling those who think it's unproven are called insane, when a short time ago there was a thread where scientists caused an uproar after an editor called manmade climate change a fact.
All that being said, the movie does look likea journey of EMOTION more than intellect. I'll probably watch it if i can stomach the sensationalism.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Hey heyo!

I see your point.

I also see you got a couple of stars. Propably more in the process!!!
However i am sorry that although you have spend time on the subject i still have to convince you on something "them" are training you not to...

Yep i agree with you at some points. Earth has been through a number of fluctuations (even extreme ones) to either direction temperaturewise.

However it was never the case that this happened is such a lightning fast fashion.

Remember Earth counts time much slower than we do!
Moreover it took a few million years to transform all this sun energy into non renewable energy sources.

On the other hand it has taken less than a 150 years to burn up a very good part of those non renewable energy sources. Propably by 200 years of usage we will have used the better part of them. Problem is:

Will it not be too late for the planet and consequently us?

Consider millions of years versus a couple of hunred...
Lightning fast! Lightning fast effects!
Lightning fast disballancement!
Lightning fast destruction! Propably of an irreversible accelerating nature.
Lightning fast extinction of species and life...

Lightning short and minimal post reply - Hopefully with a big possitive impact.

I would suggest you took the nerve and watched the presentation.

AND YES IT IS A DRAMA.
DRAMAS NATURALLY ARE EMOTIONAL JOURNEYS.
THEN AGAIN EMOTIONS ARE HERE TO SERVE US FOR OUR BEST.
(WHEN WE ARE NOT MANIPULATED - IN THIS CASE WE ARE INFORMED)

Farewell,
GTG

new topics

join