It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow they declare war on the citizens - A hypothetical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let's say tomorrow the plans of the NWO are put into full effect and military is dispatched in full force. Let's say that anyone caught protesting would be considered a threat. Citizens are being actively encouraged to report dissenters. The question is how do you connect with other people that are against the unauthorized use of force? How do you identify the fellow patriot, that is trying to go by unnoticed until there is a plan?

This is a hypothetical situation...but, I'm curious throughout history with things like the "underground railroad" how they managed to communicate and keep it secret for so long. Any ex military that has experience in blending into different cultures please share how you locate each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok since this is a hypothetical I will bite.

I think the best course of action is to cut off all communications and to become a Lone Wolf.

Act alone, set your own goals, and try to achieve them.

If you have a family, find a safe place to stash them and then go do whatever it is you want to do. But under any circumstances do not use communication devices because it will allow them to listen in/ triangulate your position.

But...I only gave you this answer since it is a hypothetical question.

Because I firmly believe they do not have the resources or logistical capability to handle that type of situation at the present time. They have their hands full already if you look around.

It would quickly become the biggest disaster of an operation they have ever undertaken. Simply because their supply lines would be cut off instantly, they would be suckered into ambushes too easily, etc etc. And they are severely undermanned.

I could go on and on. Suffice to say they are just too limited to handle such a wide scope situation.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The only thing to do is find out today - before it happens. Because once it does happen, you will encounter three types of people; the clueless, the prepared, the traitors. The clueless can't help you. The prepared might help you. The traitors will not help you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was thinking the following:

* Whistling a certain song in public that lyrics describe a message
* When knocking on a neighbors door; knock in SOS morse code
* A distinct combination of gestures in a public place

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Become a crazed sniper like the russians did durning Nazi occupation. But make sure you mask your body temp at night cause those thermals are a b*tch

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is a very good question that I don't think can be answered.
I do think that you will know when you need to, and you will make mistakes too.
To paraphraze a great war movie, while taking out the race targeted,
"Anyone who moves is "an enemy." "Anyone who stands still is a "well trained enemy."

You know how you find yourself in a "minor" crisis situation, like at the scene of an accident for instance, and everyone pitches in, and everyone co-operated, and everyone has the same goal in mind, I think it will be like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

Kind of like a Red Dawn scenario then? People running for the hills would be branded the enemy...and those that stay put would be branded as allies? How did the underground railroad operate during slavery days. I'm sure someone must know how they communicated to each other. A lantern in the window? A towel hung outside their door? How would you know who is against and who is for, resisting. The question I posed could also be used if ever there were an invasion and you had to remain low profile...so don't think this is just applied to an out of control government.

How do people establish a communication without actually communicating and how is it that one would be able to tell?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

The only thing to do is find out today - before it happens. Because once it does happen, you will encounter three types of people; the clueless, the prepared, the traitors. The clueless can't help you. The prepared might help you. The traitors will not help you.

well the clueless you try to make aware of what just happened..

the prepared you already know who they are, because you saw all this coming and actually thought about the potential problems and established meeting places with like minded people that were also awake to see it all coming...

the traitors you know about..... kill em eith by firing squad or hang them on the spot.... you will have already known who most of the ones close by are... the rest you test out and weed out the enemy...

then launch to take back this nation... all by guerilla war action.... take out infrastructure and personell and the planes and military equipment cannot operate..... but that has all been done by prior preperations by you and your friends... (hypothetically)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's not what I was trying to say. (wasn't red dawn, it was full metal jacket)

What I mean is "when you have to know, you'll know."

I know, it's stupid, but if we set it up now, everyone will know.

I'll watch your back, you watch mine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

don't forget the secret handshake ---

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I like this idea and i have often wondered the same thing. But my thoughts behind that is our own police, soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen, wouldnt be able to be the ones doing the policing of the population. There has been too much propaganda put into us since youth that we are the greatest country through the sacrifices of great patriots. We have been united as country men under a common flag. that flag was to always go against tyranny, oppresion, and persecution. That also brings me to the next point i have been hearing so much lately about foreign nations being brought into the u.s. to do the policing. Does anyone seriously understand the size of a force that would have to be brought acrossed our borders with out us even knowing about it. Perfect example is Iraq. That country is roughly the size of california with half the population. we have a huge chunk of our military might there now and we have failed.(before i have anyone saying that i dont know what im talking about, i do. i have three COMBAT tours in iraq, going on a fourth within days) This brings me to the point that we would have to have a invading force roughly the size of china's army come marching across our borders with all of their equipment, supplies, and resources to accomplish the mission. and please dont tell me that they will have the national guard doing the policing. please dont make me laugh. has anyone here ever worked with the national guard. seriously folks. one word. joke. not to say that there arent some very good N.G. units out there. i worked with a very professional, and tactically sound mp unit out of new england in 2005 that would rival any active duty unit. but those are few and far between.
I guess what im really getting at is, show me who and where the people doing the policing are coming from and going to. from a military stand point. not from a hyped up conspiracy theorists. i am probably the biggest patriot that i know. i believe in "we the people" i believe in my country, and i believe in sacrifice. i took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. so if the day comes, and i can smell the rotten stench of CHANGE, in the air. i will be there with the rest of the true patriots.

new topics

top topics

join