It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, that's a lead, burn, if we can't find the fact sheet we can dig around in the 2010 NDAA. May be classified but if NorthCom is throwing memo's arond about it maybe not.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Thanks for all your good info level head posts!

reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Your posts have been good, I was just going to go back and add a thanks to all who have contributed here!

I was just noticing a few off topic posts, and hope in the morning all is still well with ATS, and the world.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
One more question this is raising in my mind before I nod off.

During Katrina, we had national guard called up in my state. Some of them stayed in the state, and some were federalized and went to louisiana.
If Alabama national guard is federalized and goes to New Orleans, who is in charge then? The Fed, Louisiana, or Alabama? Guess I will save that one for tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7

Originally posted by rnaa
So OK, putting your fear mongering aside, lets suppose this is a plan for deploying troops in reaction to a national or natural disaster. Wouldn't you expect the Pentagon to canvas the possible need for this? Wouldn't you be righteously p1ssed off if there wasn't a plan to deal with the results of, say, North Korea smuggling a nuke into San Fransisco harbor and setting it off? I know I would.

While your example would definitely be a disaster, wouldn't that be better characterized as an "act of war", and not a "disaster"?

Sure, but it would still require the deployment, on active duty, of tens of thousands troops on US soil replacing or supplementing every possible civilian public service from riot control to medical recovery. And I would be extremely pissed off if there wasn't a plan. Just like I was extremely pissed off there wasn't a plan for New Orleans.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
thats bull!!!!!!!!
if they get permission for that; then it will just give them more motivation to stage false flag attacks on us

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
ALL of this stuff about States and governors won't mean anything when FEMA steps in and turns on REX84.
The Constitution will be totally out the window as will any State control over anything, orders will all come down from Federal Government thru FEMA.
I read to whole shmeal they can take your food, water, property, as they wish.
Then they have the FEMA camps, and I saw the FEAM coffins they will accommodate at least 3 or 4 and won't have to worry pallbearers, except for one named forklift.

Now Hear This... America has been canceled, due to lack of interest.
Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It's standard military procedure to police areas with troops from as far away as possible so they have no connection to the people they'll be mistreating.

Are there really enough UN troops to carry that out? That's a lot. You know if there's a draft it's not going to be pretty.

When the US is in crisis, so will the whole world. It may be the opportunity we need to take advantage of the strain on the establishment.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Also found this...but I dont want to dig into these documents at the moment.

They are UNCLASSIFIED...but that does not mean we can look at them...as they say clearly FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY!

However, doing a google seach, I can see them but I also know that since they are .gov they now log ip's and such.

So dont look at them unless you are stealth.

Google Search :

www.google.com...

So, I still say our best bet at the time is to call our congressmen, senators, and governors...and let them know how you want them to act to protect states sovereignty!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Have all the Governor's of the land been under-staffing the security of their citizens all this time? Do we really need troops with assault weapons and combat gear to 'help' those in need?

Some of the sates, in fact most of them, who filed 10th amendment rights bills. mention this sort of activity specifically under which conditions they will exercise their tenth amendment rights of secession.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I agree.

The NEON handwriting on halff or more of the wall space available in daily life . . . so to speak . . .

is taken up with vivid evidence of the globalists murderous, traitorous, genocidal goals and methods.

How is it possible any longer for folks to remain cluelessly in denial . . . pretending that O . . . is trying to do anything else but UTTERLY DESTROY THIS REPUBLIC . . . and that with great malice, forethought and mean-spirited destructiveness.

Boggles my mind.

Alice's rabbit hole, the Red Queen; the Matrix and One Flew Over the Cucoo's nest all together are mild by comparison.

God have mercy. It is like they are trying to race toward Armageddon at the speed of light.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
On Coast To Coast AM with George Noory, they are talking about this subject RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tune in and tell everyone!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

Do you have a link? Keep us posted please!

And did any one else notice googles logo? What the heck is that...it is a timer of sorts...with a nail twisted into it, and wire? Hello?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
- Recession
-"Stimulous Package"
- Millions of FEMA coffins and prisons
- 400,000 military personnel posted in the states

I haven't even given my opinion or thesis about this

THOSE ARE JUST FACTS.... What does that tell us

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It's either a makeshift battery to power the clock or it's a countdown clock for a bomb, either way strange things are a foot right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
And did any one else notice googles logo? What the heck is that...it is a timer of sorts...with a nail twisted into it, and wire? Hello?

It's a battery with a wire attached to both ends wrapped around a nail. Current flows from the battery through the nail and creates a magnetic field. The magnetic field is causing the compass in the picture to read magnetic north instead of true north.

If you click on the picture it takes you to a google search for Hans Christian Ørsted, the discoverer of electromagnetism.

It does kinda look like a time bomb though.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thanks for the compliments!

Here is your answer to the Google Logo nothing to be alarmed about.

I'm with hotrodturbo on this we need a little more info, things in the media are really heating up, propaganda is being thrown around from all sides, it almost smells of a set up.

We need to keep our eyes peeled and ears open none the less.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

So...what a strange very strange logo! And what is with the nail?

This article just popped up. It is in the online Winston-Salem Journal...

Pentagon, governors are at odds over power to call on the Guard

www2.journalnow.com...

It is basically a repeat of the previous article, with a picture and some officials names.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Just consider that if these troops are authorized, and the World Health Organization declares a level 6 pandemic in the US, they would take over the US Government and use the troops to force vaccinations upon everyone.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think most of you are missing something.
400,000 troops alone won't keep Martial Law Order.
All these agencies can be "FEDERALIZED"
National Guard
Highway Patrol
State police / Troopers
County Sheriffs
City Police
Federal Game Wardens (armed)
Forestry Agents (armed)
DEA
FBI
ATF
Corporate Security
Coast Guard
I've probably missed some but I think you can get the picture if just a good percentage of these forces are going to follow orders from the US Military for the "Security of the Country"
There are already joint exercises taking place.
Corporations are being rewarded for being ready to help in crowd control as well.
I forgot: we have foreign troops (U.N.) on our soil as well. As well as hundreds of U.N. support vehicles in storage yards.

Now add to this the new "Non Lethal Gay Gun" (it's a joke) Just turn up the power and it become LETHAL. In the hands of only a few operators it will control thousands at a time.

Some of you posters are talking like the troops will be out in the open just waiting for hand to hand combat. Wrong...The military has planes, tanks, armored assault vehicles, satellite surveilence (sp) etc etc.
And they have the ammo which is or has become really scarce for the average citizen. A rifle is just a club if you don't have any ammo.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395
On Coast To Coast AM with George Noory, they are talking about this subject RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tune in and tell everyone!

I was just listening, it seems to be a given that they plan to declair martial law with this bogus Swine flu thing, and in doing so, try to take away your guns, like they did with hurricane Katrina.
You will have to defend your self against the authorities, so you can defend yourself against the criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join