It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Didn't we take over two countries with less troops than that? 400,000 is a lot more than just dealing with natural crisis. Even combining military and police forces though, you are talking maybe a force of 5 Million people, against 280 Million adult citizens, of which assuming 1 Million of those forces are designated to guard hostiles then you would have to assume a ratio, of guard to prisoner of about 1 to 10. That means they are looking at locking up 10 percent of the population?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

so which languages do you suggest?

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Does anyone have links to proof or serious speculation about
The U.N. bringing in foreign troops?

I am not doubting that is true...I just all of a sudden feel a dire need to learn more about that!

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I was just addressing the hypothetical situation put forth, but I wouldn't put it past them to actually do it though. So I don't have any links just speculation, got the tin foil on you know.

Honestly though I don't see this flying, US troops or Foreign troops assisting in forced vaccination. They are fighting it and from what I understand they have been wanting to do this since the Bush admin.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Um, I've seen it proposed here, and there. I've seen the FEMA maps, or UN maps where they show the US split up into I believe 10 zones; each controlled by different countries..

I don't have any of the links in front of me, but very real.

Besides that we're in wars of profit, and gaining empirical lands. We don't have the troops to cover that 400k

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Hummm...more news just keeps popping up!

Gov. Joe Manchin isn't about to relinquish control of the West Virginia National Guard to the federal government.
www.dailymail.com...
But a new proposal from the Defense Department requests states to do just that - give the U.S. defense secretary authority over National Guard units in states engulfed in disaster.

So...I read that the Pentagon was proposing to use military personnel if needed in the swine flu...

but this write up is very clear that it is the National Gaurd they are wanting. But...I also remember that NorthcCom is involved with this.
I am going to try and find more on NorthCom.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

A most definite is Spanish. It's more than just a coincidence, the 'tensions' on the southern border. They are herding us like cattle, and I'm telling you a good analogy of the border is of a sheep dog barking..............

So should things get too bad here, and your able to run, and have family(baby avatar) to protect, then imo latin america is a good place.. The people are nice.

Bob Chapman the financial "dude" is telling people if possible to head south.

beyond that I think Russian, French, and a touch of German could help. The French especially as it is used in parts of Canada.

The whole point is to open your availability to different options; instead of being a sheeple.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Does anyone have links to proof or serious speculation about
The U.N. bringing in foreign troops?

I am not doubting that is true...I just all of a sudden feel a dire need to learn more about that!

Thanks!

See Operation: Over Watch / NLE 2009

Operation: Vigilant Eagle
en.wikipedia.org...

There have been half a dozen "exercises" involving Foreign Troop lately...

[edit on 8/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Wow...I am not up to speed with the numbers...
and I am sure I have read about the U.N. troops possibly being deployed here.

For instance...they were just here doing training on NLE 09, remember. I know that much!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lost in the midst of hundreds of pages, Public Law 109-364, better known as the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) includes a specific section on the role of the Military in national emergencies.

Section 1076 of this legislation entitled "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies" allows the President of the United States the deploy the armed forces and the National Guard across the US, to "restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States" in the case of "a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency":

SEC. 1076. USE OF THE ARMED FORCES IN MAJOR PUBLIC EMERGENCIES.

(a) Use of the Armed Forces Authorized-

(1) IN GENERAL- Section 333 of title 10, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`Sec. 333. Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law

`(a) Use of Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies- (1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to--

`(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that-
More

Accordingly Brig. Gen. Robert Felderman, deputy director of USNORTHCOM’s Plans, Policy and Strategy Directorate: “USNORTHCOM is the global synchronizer – the global coordinator – for pandemic influenza across the combatant commands" NorthCom Chain Commands

"The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military," states the report.

The proposal, which was drawn up by U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart, is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates. The first step would be to sign an "execution order" which would authorize the military to begin detailed planning on how to implement the proposal, before actual orders to deploy military personnel are given.
campaignforliberty
ATS

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ProtoplasmicTraveler is right. 400,000 won't even come close to being enough troops to "pacify" the United States. Particularly since there's no way anyone would be able to get the US military to play ball with martial law. I honestly don't think the US military would go for it- I think there would be a coup. It is every soldier's right to disobey what he feels is an illegal order. And I think an awful lot of service men and women would be exercising that right if they were asked to point their weapons at their fellow countrymen. Even if you could muster up 400,000 folks in uniforms willing to try to "pacify" the US population, they would be utterly annihilated by the armed citizenry. The only way to successfully "pacify" the US, that I can imagine, would involve biological weapons, or some sort of over-the-top fear tactics- like nuking a city and threatening to do it again.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

"See Operation: Over Watch / NLE 2009 & Vigilant Eagle"

I have not even heard of Vigilant Eagle...

I knew about Vibrant Response.

Yikes...it is all a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

I hope he's right. The world of SpecOps is very different.

They specialize in the art of fast kill; I'm not just talking about a person, but of cities.

I don't have anything to back this up so please no flames....... For the correct Spec Ops it takes no more than 20 to shut down, and control a city.

The troops are only to control people thinking after the shock.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Star, and flag.

Funny they've been doing this for some time. Just on a small test scale.

The thing I'd see as being very deviant is We in the USA don't have 400k soldiers to spare.

So, to myself, this looks like the implementation of UN troops. I'm totally serious for a long time I've learned the phonetics for hello, yes, no in a couple other languages.

People really need to wake up; our government has been hyjacked, and we are looking at what amounts to a rogue piracy.

That's my thoughts exactly. 400k is more than half our entire military force from all branches combined. We know that in order to post that many within the U.S. that we would have to end all external conflicts. That won't happen due to monetary investments so it means 'FOREIGN TROOPS' like Kissinger stated. Of course we wouldn't accept them normally but if some major conflict erupted here we would 'welcome' them as he so boldly stated.

The masses will continue to be controlled by the puppet masters.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is a blatant breach of the 3rd Amendment...

Don't even get me / ProtoplasmicTraveler / ProfEmeritus started!

Third Amendment to the United States Constitution
en.wikipedia.org...

The Third Amendment to the United States Constitution (Amendment III) is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It was introduced by James Madison on September 5, 1789, and then three-fourths of the states ratified this as well as 9 others on December 15, 1791. It prohibits, in peacetime, the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent. It makes quartering legally permissible in wartime only, and then only in accordance with law. The Founding Fathers' intention in writing this amendment was to prevent the recurrence of soldiers being quartered in private property as was done in Colonial America by the British military under the Quartering Act before the American Revolution (1775-1776).

[edit on 8/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

The problem won't be with U.S. soldiers my friend. It will be dealing with U.N. troops. Many of whom will have developed embittered attitudes towards the evil super power. They won't hesitate in raping and pillaging this wealthy nation. Well, wealthy as they will see it. Full of resources.

link   
reply to post by dariousg

Unfortunately we have Iraq as a prime example of the Private Military Industrial Complex.

What if the 400k mark is also open to military, or DOD contracted mercs?

link   

No way!

As a Canadian I can assure you there is no way in hell that foreign troops are ever going to be used on U.S. soil to carry out control of disgruntled Americans. No way.

You should be more afraid of your own government than any other. Most people around the world still remember the way the US used to be and would want no part of reinforcing the coralling of dissenters.

Having said that, I believe I saw a news program up here about how the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) rescue crew were one of the first on the scene after Katrina. I think that is a legitimate role -- but its not the Canadian army and never should be/never will be.

I know that there was something signed during the Bush admin. saying we would send in troops to each other's country if needed, but in my mind that was just an excuse to send American troops here; not the other way around.

Can you not hold any politicians accountable for agreeing to the overturn Posse Comm....?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yeah it is all coming to me now...I remember this too.
The Army's Strategic Studies Institue Known Unknowns: Unconventional "Strategic Shocks" In Defense Stagegy Developemnt"

www.policypointers.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok, it's time to put the brakes on and actually think this through a moment people.

Lets do some basic math, (you may use a calculator if it's too difficult for you )

400,000 divided by 50 states = 8,000 per state.

Then lets break it down by state, I'll use Texas as an example.

8000 divided by 254 (the number of counties in Lil' old Texas) = 31-32 soldiers per county.... a Platoon

Or if you like by city.

8000 divided by 1208, (the number of incorporated cities) = 6-7 soldiers.

(Source : www.texasalmanac.com... )

Broken down like that, you you really think they'd have enough resources to do anything?

Seriously folks the numbers alone suggest that they could only effectively manage to handle 2-3 large cities at one time; with just 400000 soldiers. Which is to say, they can only care for 2-3 cities care in an emergency like say the one during Katrina.

So take a deep breath and calm down. You still out number them by a huge margin. So stop the fear mongering already.

Sheesh.
M.

edit for link and word error.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What makes you guys think it would be foreign troops? I don't think we have 400,000 spare troops, but why would you think they would use the U.N.?

Maybe they would recall reservists, and younger military retirees?

I say bring it on. I'm sick of this crap. Lets get it over with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join