It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Hot!} Good News about the vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well folks according to this report from Reuters, there will be variations with out adjuvents made available.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - When advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration met to discuss a new vaccine against H1N1 swine flu last week, some of the biggest critics of vaccination were not only in the room, but at the table.

www.reuters.com...

Instead of fighting the perception, Schuchat said the CDC will roll with it. "There will be thimerosal-free formulations available for those people who are interested in that sort of preparation," she said.

So we win, take a deep breath and relax.

(Not that I know how to use the linky thing very well
but hey, the information is there.
)
M.

edit : Had to make sure the link works

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Moshpet]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How about squalene free also and who is going to make the variations? new companies or the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Right now that is anyone's guess, but either way it's a step in the right direction.
And should put many of folks worries on the mend.

M.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
While this sounds good, when is the last time you went to get vaccinated for ANYTHING and was told: Choose vaccine a, b, or c??

C'mon.

Let me tell you what's going to happen. You go to get vaccinated and ask for the option B vaccine. They are going to tell you that they don't have THAT ONE available.

You ask - who does? They answer, how should we know? Do you want a vaccine shot or not?

You leave, go on some website trying to find a location with vaccine option B, and what do you know? There are very few (if any) places that offer it.

You drive 2 hours to said place. Now, they say -- OK, insurance won't cover THIS one....

and so on. Just because they say it exists doesn't mean WE'LL get it. More than likely, that's for the politicians.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Thats awesome, but what about the other chemicals and toxins that put in their? One bad things removed is definately in the right direction, but lets get rid of the other crap too.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
How about the vaccine-free vaccine? No needle, no pressure! I already got mine!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And we know we are getting the junk free vaccines how? are they pretty colors compared to the other crap? I'm not taking anyone's word for it that the shot is different from any other vaccine. I'll take my chances getting a nasty cough. no thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Thats true, how do we really know they are not just telling us this is thimerosal free? In the 1998-1999 Hearing on Thimerosal removal, the FDA and the CDC called for its removal. Yet no doctors office threw away the thimerosal filled vaccines from their office they continued injecting them. To the doctors knowledge they were thimerosal free, but the manufactures knew their was thimerosal still them. Its wasn't until later when the Thimerosal count was lowered to meet safety regulations and AMAZINGLY while it does meet the CDC's standards, the injections are still very toxic and dangerous and many peer reviewed papers have been passed about the Thimerosal Dangers and the Mercury buildup. It cannot even be tested for safety, because it is just to damn toxic.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

maybe A B and C are all the exact same thing? but when given a choice people tend to be happier about it.. kinda like an ultimatim if someone says do this or this will happen people get upset, but if you took those same people and said choose this, this, or this they feel better cause they got to choose.

top topics

join