It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto's Baby, Morgellons ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Im sure if you have never looked into Morgellons or know some one who have it, you most likely brush it of as Nonsense!!
Take the time too learn just abit of it and maybe you just look upon it differently.
This link is most intresting, scroll down to the Morgellons Video about MidWay down.
( A Suppressed Pandemic?? Some say. "Yes..." )

Source here
Morgellons Mycobacterium... leading the path to make it easier for Body Bugs? The above Manhattan Neighborhood Network Daily TV video is testimony by Dean Loren, a present day lawyer who had originally attended the University of Maryland where, on the Deans List, he studied Nuclear Chemistry (physics, chemistry, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, P-chem). He was recruited post graduate while working on a PHD by the Manhattan Project to work in Washington University of St. Lewis in X-Raying gamma ray analysis of fractures in stamped semi-precious metals. He became increasingly aware of the military interest in all of the sciences, and his area as it pertained to locating metal fractures as it could be applied to locating weaknesses in tank armament to be targeted by weapons. He increasingly felt that such use of science was an injustice, and for personal reasons left the sciences to study law instead.

Mycobacterium can only be seen under powerful multi-million dollar electron microscopes which is why your local doctor can't properly diagnose Merck Enhanced Mycoplasma related autoimmune illnesses that trigger new epidemics that normal non-enhanced Mycoplasma could never cause. Monsanto is at the lead in using this technology today (For those interested in Monsanto's use of non-sprouting patented food source super seeds sold around the world with a gene inserted in them so they cannot sprout unless Monsanto patented "promoter" Mycoplasmas are released over them through a chemical spraying process..

Link to more Morgellons
Barbara Minton Morgellons: Terrifying New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status
Morgellons is a multi-dimensional disease - Morgellons starts with relentless itching, stinging or biting sensations. Cotton-like balls may appear on the body with no reasonable explanation. Soon skin rash develops along with lesions that will not heal. Many sufferers report string-like fibers of varying color popping out through the skin lesions. These fibers can be black, white, red or even iridescent blue. ...

U.K. Morgellon's Victim Gathering Evidence of
Monsanto, BASF, and Tom Delay Complicity

I am currently investigating the links between those who stood to benefit most from the FIFRA Act. Already I have found the fingerprints of Monsanto, BASF, Tom Delay (former pest control agent then House Majority Leader Republican), The US Republican party and of course the Bush family! Already I have unearthed considerable facts and evidence that I hope to have ready to submit to our UK Prime Minister on the petition delivery date.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is such a horrifying disease that your eyes don't want to read about it.

I've been following it for several years now, on Carnicom and other sites.

For a while, I thought it was restricted to the US, but two years ago was in a forum and a woman from Cairns, Australia, was discussing it with another Australian woman who also had it. They were talking about avoiding any cottons made in China or India and comparing various methods of rendering their lives tolerable.

Neither woman had been outside Australia.

Doctors were sending people off for psychiatric assessment, apparently, when they presented with Morgellons. I've read that doctors were instructed to deny any knowledge or evidence of Morgellons. Guess sheer numbers of sufferers has finally stopped that little gambit in its tracks.

Rense.com has devoted quite a lot of attention to it, but I suspect it's so horrifying that only when people develop symptoms themselves, do they begin researching it. Until then, the mind shrinks from it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Most people think that things like this Must be Sci-Fi since things are coming out of the body.

i'm still trying to find scandinavian Morgellons infected persons, but there is in UK etc..

One one of the Radio shows on the link up there, there are two shows about Morgellons...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Uhhh , double post, how that happen??

[edit on 13/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Apperantly, as many as 3.5.billion people have these Morgellons bacteria in the body.
Also seem to be pointing toward Bio hazzard results of some kind..

statistic of Morgellons infections related to a lower sexual hormone
There are also references from Russian scientists, who warned years ago of an unknown skin disease. This went unfortunately somewhere down, as well as secret services in connection with produced bio illness. There were Internet sites over it, but those disappeared.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Funny how No one finds it intresting that Monsanto could be the cause of Morgellons ?
they have theyr fingers in all the food you stuff in your mouth !! ?

more Apathy at work here ??

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i kno what morgellons is because my aunt has. it and shes near death now :/ even tho i dont kno her in person ive talked to her before on the computer she lives in the states im from canada

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
received email linking me to this :

Morgellons/GMO link makes it into the news again

www.anh-europe.org...

which lead me to this:

Agrobacterium & Morgellons Disease, A GM Connection?
Preliminary findings suggest a link between Morgellons Disease and Agrobacterium, a soil bacterium extensively manipulated and used in making GM crops; has genetic engineering created a new epidemic?
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho and Prof. Joe Cummins

www.i-sis.org.uk...

Which lead me to reading & viewing videos.
I had no idea of this illness. This condition sounds hellish and must be devastating to all who suffer from it. My sincere regrets goes out to you and here's hoping that an answer will come soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have Morgellons and it is no laughing matter. It is as real as real can be with totally bizarre symptoms.

It is so awful you don't even want to live anymore. We all know how long research takes and I figure I will be dead and gone by time this is figured out. I'm 60 yrs. old and don't have time for lengthy research and lengthy time to find a cure or way to put it into remission.

new topics

top topics

join