It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Has anyone seen this video.

uservideos.sky.com

Taken on the 29th of May 2009 in Tobago in the Carribean
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The woman appears to be filming lights in the sky when she turns her camera to point a palm tree. If you listen closely you can hear her gasp as two Unidentified Flying Objects come out from behind the tree. They are less that 100ft above her head. If you listen even closer you can hear a faint sound as they pass over head. This is probably the sound of the air rushing past the craft as their engines appear to be silent. You can also hear a child or children int the background who seem to be reacting to the objects. This is the most compelling UFO footage I think I have ever seen. It sends chills down my spine. Any comments?

Click on the video titled 'incredible'

uservideos.sky.com

[edit on 13/8/09 by Hippycracker]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hippycracker
The woman appears to be filming lights in the sky when she turns her camera to point a palm tree. If you listen closely you can hear her gasp as two Unidentified Flying Objects come out from behind the tree. They are less that 100ft above her head. If you listen even closer you can hear a faint sound as they pass over head. This is probably the sound of the air rushing past the craft as their engines appear to be silent. You can also hear a child or children int the background who seem to be reacting to the objects. This is the most compelling UFO footage I think I have ever seen. It sends chills down my spine. Any comments?

Click on the video titled 'incredible'

uservideos.sky.com

been debunked here a while back..its a fake..sorry

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am fairly certain, and believe many will agree, this is a video production which was released as a 'proof of concept' entry for a professional videographer. Perhaps for an upcoming film or as a bit of fodder for his resume.

The foreground includes several stock video artifacts (the palm trees) which have appeared in other footage and productions.

It is nonetheless, well done. But I am almost sure it is meant to be an entertainment piece which has been used as 'shock' footage to bolster the notion that UFO sighting videos can't be trusted.

If I am wrong, I would like to know.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Maxmars]

top topics

join