It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo filmed over Stirling castle real Bright

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I filmed this object flying over Stirling Castle moving real slow almost stopped for a few seconds.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The way it moves makes me think of ISS.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

The ISS doesn't 'almost stop' as the OP suggests.
Also would it appear that bright?
It's a pity the object wasn't filmed for longer but full marks Brian for a beautiful backdrop to the video!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by meatballxl5

The ISS doesn't 'almost stop' as the OP suggests.
Also would it appear that bright?
It's a pity the object wasn't filmed for longer but full marks Brian for a beautiful backdrop to the video!

That was filmed in nightshot that why is so bright.
I've seen the ISS several times and it can be amazingly big and bright.
There's no evidence in the video that the object has almost stopped since the author has not allowed us to have enough time to watch both the castle and the ufo.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I try not to read to much into things like this unless it is moving all over the place and or several different colors or if you can make out a shape besides a circle, but who knows...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That was filmed in nightshot that why is so bright.
I've seen the ISS several times and it can be amazingly big and bright.
There's no evidence in the video that the object has almost stopped since the author has not allowed us to have enough time to watch both the castle and the ufo.

I've never seen the ISS through nightshot before so I appreciate that explanation - good point.

At the start of the video, where it can be compared to the surrounding clouds, it does seem to move slower than at the end of the shot. An optical illusion perhaps?
It would be good of the OP could beef up his sighting with a bit more background information.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So far, no Chinese lantern people LOL just kidding...

Interesting video... still trying to examine it a bit more...

Oh and PEOPLE - don't start complaining its fake because the time and date are jumping around - someone ran stabilization software on it so they could get a better look at the object...
Which will of course bring out the CGI skeptics... could be CGI - not saying it isn't... would like to see original footage without stabilization.

Until then, it has doubts... but it is still interesting!

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It would be dead easy to determine if this was the ISS or not. It follows a very predictable orbital schedule, so if the OP would tell us the exact time of day the recording was made, a simple check can be made. I'll do it myself if the data is forthcoming.

I see a time print on the video. If that is correct I'll check it out.

WG3

EDIT: Here's an image showing ISS data for Sterling Castle around the time noted on the video.

ISS over Sterling Castle

As can be seen, there was a very bright (magnitude -2.2) pass around 11pm on July 10 2009. This is a few minutes earlier than the time stamp on the video. However, it seems implausible that two very bright objects would pass over the location within minutes of each other and the OP only mentions one of them. In my opinion, the logical answer is it's the ISS.
[edit on 13-8-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

The camera is not on night shot its on normal settings that was a large bright object its not the iss were the iss is about half the brightness as well ass the object is moving north east. the iss does not go that way its more south east its a quality somthing thanks for the comments.

new topics

top topics

join