It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Are Stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The method behind stupidity:

1 man can be smart sourounded by 99 stupidoss

2 smartmen makes none of them smarter than another.....right?

Cherioo

Tengkorak

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
im tired of all og these people from other countries we a bunch of ignorant people in the u.s . they are the true ignorant ones if they believe that and will not open there minds to believe otherwise

i guess they're jealous that what the u.s wants we get. either through money, influence, or war and they can not anything to stop it

unlike most foreigner reports on tv saying they all hate Americans i don't believe that but, i do believe there are a lot of ignorant people who that if they open there eyes will see the truth , that u cant judge a whole countries people by the actions or feelings of the minority

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
if people wanna talk crap about health care then blame all the docs nurse's and hospitals that want to charge a arms and a leg for help if some one is to blame for health care problems its them and there greedy ways

[edit on 8/17/2009 by xenchan`]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I think the only stupidity is the focus on the Left and Right divide.

This is not a party division issue, millions of people are worried about this regardless of their political views.

You are all allowing this to become a Rep. V Dem. issue by believing all the BS.

Just as you follow your leadership in the same way, regardless of the FACT that the Govt. is the same and the face is just a puppet.

How many terms have there been where the POTUS has continued the same course, the same role and the same path into corporate Fascism?
The last great POTUS you had was JFK, and he was removed because he truly DID threaten the elite.

You all need to switch off your TV, get some air, talk to your neighbours about their concerns (believe me, they are probably the same as yours regardless of their previous political views) and form a movement to change your nation in the face of all this Govt. controlled chaos.

You are falling into the trap they have built for you, enforcing and encouraging a clear political divide, just when you all need to be combining together to retake control of your own nation!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Until I found out what the average IQ of the country was,
I actually had some hope!

Boy am I slow to catch on!
Also kinda explains my name......
The large lady is singing. Can anyone else hear her?

Dont hate me because I'm dumb!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

as long as you keep an open mind there is always hope. a closed mind is a empty mind witch im sad to say most Americans have closed mind, but i do hope that will change at some point soon ,and i think people are starting wake up and realize whats going on, but i fear its too late to do anything to change the fact

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Of course Americans are stupid, I'ts a universal truth. Go to Youtube, type in "stupid americans" then sit back and marvel at the sheer stupidity of a nation. Gotta love stereotypes.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by standupamerica32

Thank you! I appreciate the sentiment.
I gave up hope, but I realize sometimes miracles do happen.
I have hope they do, anyway.
A miracle is about all we have left. IMO of course.
It only takes one stupid person to push the right button and we're toast.
(so to speak)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If for a mo, we can get past all the intelligent "oh you think you're better than me?" responses ...

From the OP's article:

Powerful people in America have come to depend on our idiots precisely because they know that when it comes to stupidity, they will never let us down.

Can someone debunk this?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Stupidity is not confined to the US. And what is stupid, really..This world is filled with ridicules people that do stupid things. I feel that someone whom chooses to Kill a dozen people wearing a suicide jacket bomb because they beLIEve their god wishes this,.. is stupid. A person bent on a eliminating an entire race by exterminateing them in death camps is crazystupid. This country may not have all the smart people in it, however,.. it is better than living with the two example ideas I have stated. I will agree that it seems the IQ numbers seem to be shrinking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join