It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rmiller196

These elites have been wanting WWIII for some time now. If there truly was enriched plutonium and the Russians were somehow slipping it to the N. Koreans, (I'd like to see sources first), Then you can have Israel attack Iran, which Russia backs. Then, U.S. gets involved. N. Korea attacks U.S. or an ally, then you have China backing N. Korea. And you have a nuclear world war.

The teams being:

U.S. - Israel - England vs. Russia - Iran - North Korea - China

This is a hypothesis, based on some facts, but also speculation.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hmm, 14 days at 13 knots. That narrows it down to not being in the Pacific Ocean. That's a start

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Interesting however Obama does not support Isreal, nor would he support them in a war. I guess he could be misleading his enemies but I doubt it. This guy is a marxist communist and has been promised to become the first Pharaoh of the United States after the American Holocaust takes place.

Also a nuke bomb at an iranian port would have little affect unless a deadly wave of radiation spread out over the region which would set off a volley of nuclear weapons at the world in retaliation.

But a nuke bomb in an American port would have devastating consequences and pretty much shut our country down allowing Obama to become the dictator he has been promised. Of course they need a backup plan such as the swine flu and forced vaccines so they pretty much have all bases covered. Those chain of events would set off a civil war like you have never seen. The sad fact is Foreign military will be brought into the kill the American people while our military will be stuck in the mid eastern region and other bases around the world.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
...apparantly some communications undamaged, where would it go, or be at this stage at a speed of 13 knots/15 mph?

I gues that almost in the same place. In one of the navy ports on the French coast.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And even if Russians selling nukes is unlikely. The people pulling the strings can hint to N. Korea where this vessel carrying nukes will be, then simply keep other Russian ships out of the area, while they're attacked and cargo taken away.

9/11 Training exercise anyone?

I'm not saying any of this is true. But right now it seems anything is likely. You have TPTB frothing at the mouth to take attention away from the fact that their cover is being blown, and would probably do anything for the biggest distraction ever; another World War.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

Russia would not back Iran under ordinary circumstances. Perhaps in an unprovoked attack they would initially support Iran but not militarily. Moscow is too smart to support a loser, and Iran would lose.

China would not support NK for similar reasons.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

If the vessel continued south, down the African west coast, it would be off Angola.
If it continued South West, it would be off Brazil.
If heading for middle east, it would already be there (approx 3,500 miles by sea)

too late methinks!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I was actually thinking the Azores.... It's close enough. But I don't think it has the proper facilities to do a makeover on the ship.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Russian are selling Nukes? Who? Whole Russia? govermant? Putin? I see you guys completely don’t understand anything. Lol. That way of thinking is simply like in some poore action movie.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by odyseusz]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, the speculation around this topic is certainly vibrant but as of now that's all it is. Some people around here are throwing out some good tom clancy or dan brown plot lines, but unfortunately I don't think we're any closer to the truth then we were when this story first broke. I think something conspiratorial is going on here, and I'm not one who goes the conspiracy route before all else. This is such a weird story.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

If the vessel continued south, down the African west coast, it would be off Angola.
If it continued South West, it would be off Brazil.
If heading for middle east, it would already be there (approx 3,500 miles by sea)

too late methinks!

Spain said it never passed through the Mediterranean so it probably hasn't reached the Middle East. If it hasn't gone through that sea then there's 3 options, North (back where it came from), South (down the coast of Africa) or West across the Atlantic. It could also be docked already.

Funny you should mention Brazil though, I'm thinking South America as a whole. I remember reading here lately the US military deployed an extra 1500 troops to Colombian military bases. Food for thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

A small nuke in an American port would certainly ruin the day for those that lived there. But the destruction would not be much worse than Katrina and we are laregly over that. Radiation would make a large area unusable for a while but would be limited.

Not something to look forward to but not the end of the world either. Nagasaki is now a thriving city of half a million. The bomb we dropped killed about 40,000 people. Not good but not the end of the world either. Delivering and setting off a big nuke by ship would not be trivial.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
Some people around here are throwing out some good tom clancy or dan brown plot lines,

The Russians have the HOLY GRAIL!! Why didn't I think of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rmiller196

Yeah but the blow to our psyche and our response to it would certainly be history changing events. I doubt it's anything nuclear. Russia's not stupid.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey, Why not just consider this incident another Gulf of Tonkin type manufactured provocation? Instead of the United States needing a moral justification for a show of force, it's the new and improved Russia. Putin may be an old KGB thug, but sometimes he show more political acumen than the current leaders of the western powers.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

US troops in Columbia are going after drugs and drug smugglers. No mystery there!

If we wanted a freighter we would wait until it is off the coast of Africa, before entering the Med, stage a pirate attack, have our navy show up to rescue the ship, then board it and take/inspect the cargo. There is precedent for that and it would not be suspicious.

Boarding a ship on the high seas is an act of war. It is not something the US would do. I say that not because I am naive but because there are far easier ways to accomplish the same goals. If the US really wanted on board a Maltese ship in the Baltic it would have been a German or Danish (i.e. NATO) drug enforecement operation and the ship would now be detained in Gdansk (because there would be plenty of people there that know how the Russians would conceal surveillance gear). Gdansk also has heavy shipyards for taking the ship apart bolt by bolt if needed.

Now, the French might do as our Polish friend suggested but they would not tell teh Americans or British what they were doing.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rmiller196
It makes no sense for the US to fight Russia. That is just silly. A little bit of stage drama is good for both sides but an actual war would benefit neither.

Ah, but it takes two sides to fight a war, who says America would have any choice in defending themselves against a massive Russian offensive?

The US and Iran? Now that makes some sense but you are mistaken if you think it would take some drastic action by someone to provoke the American peopleinto supporting such an action. The psychology of the American public is very simple when it comes to supporting a war. They will suport it as long as we are winning and will not support it once Americans start dying. No act of provocation to justify it matters.

I guess that depends on the continued threat. After 9/11, the threat of "potential terrorism" has sustained public indifference to the loss of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Indeed, people don't like seeing their soldiers die in another country at the hands of an enemy, but the public are hardly protesting in the streets to get them home are they?

Now, would terrorists or a hostile government try to do such a thing, maybe. But do you honestly think that a ship can get close enough toAmerican ports right now to do serious damage? No ship that has not been documented and tracked from its origin will get past port security.

You mean just as a group of men armed with knives couldn't attack an American icon with hijacked passenger planes? Just as men armed with knives couldn't hijack a plane and crash it into the most heavily guarded site in America, if not the world?
Those planes were tracked on radar acting eratically, the FAA and the Military were aware of the threat and the consequences of inaction. And yet it still happened in the most well protected skies on Earth.

That's if you accept the "official story" of course!

They completely failed on that occasion, ignored intelligence and warnings, and those planes got through. Why is it so difficult to believe that, for whatever reason, a ship wouldn't be able to do the same?

As for Isreal, well they clearly have reason to want to protect themselves from Iran. (What would you do if the guy down the street told everyone his goal was to kill you and then started arming himself?) But they don't need any excuses so I don't see what any of that has to do with the missing ship.

Like you, I think this is a dead-end. I see no connection here with Israel.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I absolutely believe the pirates were indeed real police with real unknown authority.

IMHO this was a highly thought out, and planned operation. This leads to multiple questions.

Considering it was planned out, then if it were truly taken from another group by precision military specops, then why'd the other side just let it be taken; wouldn't they have had just as much thought put into it??? Such as other 'plain clothed' boats; similar to undercover police?

As I proposed in the OP, there is odd information being leaked to the public, and I wouldn't put it past the PTB to actually be desensitizing us right now.

This would lead up to a future unknown event with said boat.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This story hasn't sat well since I first heard of it, I've done some checking and there are alot of questions and few answers.

www.cnn.com...

I find it interesting that the crew is reported as having been beaten, blind-folded and locked in thier rooms. This sounds like interrogation to me ending with the crew being locked away so there were no witnesses to what happened next.

I'm also curious about the strange course changes that were observed; how were these observed and by who? I'd also like to know how the 'pirates' got to the boat. It is mentioned that they use a rubber boat, but how far off shore were they when it was intercepted? Makes me wonder if there is not a second boat involved.

Finally, who is in control now? The claims that the 'pirates' left after 12 hours cannot be accurate. I would think that the crew would try to get to a port, especially if their equipment was damaged and they had been beaten. Some of the equipment that has been damaged is mandatory by law for vessels operating in busy shipping lanes: the captain would have to have done an inspection of his boat if he was in control and would try to radio his vessels condition to someone. Instead the Sat Phones that were operating have been turned off.

It's more than a little odd that the tracking equipment was specifically targetted. The fact that this was a highly trained and organised group IMO is beyond a doubt. It's not just the descriptions posted by others, but the level of technical knowledge required simply identify the affected systems is well beyond the scope of the layman.

Although I won't speculate on what the boat may have been carrying, or is carrying now, this story DEFINITELY requires more attention than the casual mention offered by the MSM.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Hi,

still you'd have to be very well organized to pull that off. Port authorities would be looking for same tonnage, and design of said ship.

I'd think that would be hard to hide without massive help, and if as you say it is truly one side against the other......being basically NATO against the Russians, or branch there of, then I'd postulate that the Russians have most ports under serveillence(sp)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join