It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
There isn't much of new stuff about this. Nothing on media. All those theories which were floating around haven't been confirmed or denied. Curious since a trial of all things should out the demons on the closet.

A Russian trial won't "out" anything at all. A Russian trial takes about 20 minutes and that includes the execution and burial of the accused. On a more serious note, this story appears to have been killed rather efficiently. It doesn't look like we'll ever be able to do much but speculate.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The accused actually wanted the trial to be held in Finland or Sweden. I guess they don't trust the russian system either

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
May i add.

My apologies if has already been said but it seems that google have removed the article from the link.

Buzz kill

I was really going to get into it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Try googling

MV Arctic Sea

Thats the name of the ship, and lots of info is still out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good Documentary here : www.sbs.com.au...
Video is from 2010 and quite long but is well worth watching!

What the documentary alleges here : www.antounissa.com...

Latest update here : www.l-orizzont.com...
Looks like it will soon be sailing to Algeria with the timber cargo it was transporting when hijacked?
Would be nice to see it being unloaded when it get's there

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Adding to the mystery, now the Press Association has removed the story completely from their site.

Something definitely going on with this ship, nice find.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is another article that states
"The crew later reported that in the early hours of July 24th, a group of hijackers impersonating Swedish police had boarded the ship off Sweden's west coast, holding the crew while they searched the ship. The hijackers were said to have left the ship 12 hours later, not finding what they were looking for"
www.hs.fi...

Wonder why this story/thread died? Seems to be a lot more going on, and is well worth a looking into

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Ya i also wonder why was the member banned?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Abductee001

Ya i also wonder why was the member banned?

Who got banned... the op?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Time to resurrect this thread. Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat is reporting that Eerik-Niiles Kross is being questioned as a suspect in the Arctic Sea kidnapping. Very highly connected individual and in the security business.
Source. HS Finnish.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

the Mv arctic sun seems to have disapeared again , at least from ais

www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I find this case absolutely fascinating. Is this a rare public look into the clandestine world (like the explosions in Iran)?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

What's Mv Arctic Sun? You mean Arctic Sea? Is that source reliable or unofficial tracking site?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Eerik-Niles Kross is still twittering,

twitter.com...

More reading, (not much) here,

convenientflags.blogspot.com...

Latvian officials?? seem to think that it is unlikely. It could also be that he is being targeted by Russian propaganda, using the fact that one of the hi-jackers has named him as the mastermind is some kind of plea-bargain.

edit on 3-1-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
yep mv arctic sea,sorry my bad typo, should be a reliable site, do a search ,nothing, just "out of range?"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with these systems but isn't it possible that it really is out of range? Do you know it's last position and heading for example? Also do they keep these systems online always. Like if the ship goes in for maintanance do they take them offline during that time?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

From what I remember, the ship may be out of range (that system only works for relatively short distances) or, if being repaired, for example, they could turn it off, as there's no need for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok so then this happening isn't unusual. So no need to get hyped up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Interesting video about the Arctic Sea incident

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well lets do this as I watch the clip.
1) "Secret modifications"? What secret modifications is this guy talking about?
2) This "journalist" says the ship should've gone to port after the masked men left. Why would it do that if they thought it was the police? If a police raid a ship and find nothing and leave does the ship usually then go to nearest port to raise hell? Doesn't make any sense. Also why is it odd that they dont mention the raid if nothing came off it?
3) Another "journalist" comes into say there's secret gargo and on same breath says "we don't know anything about". Yeah right.
4) Omg this just gets worse and worse. "Exordinary search efford for a gargo of timber". Yeah how about 15 sailors? It's somehow a big deal if 5 destroyers and 2 subs are trying to rescue 15 sailors? Wtf is this crap?
5) Ok so now it is odd that russian signals come from same direction that the tracker was at? So the russians searching for the vessel should've just sailed randomly around the world???
6) Now they claim that it had S-300 on board. Conviniently ignoring the fact that it was in the finnish port after that. Had there been any such gargo it would've been easily found. Also pulling the Iran card is just ridicilous. Iran is a neighbour of Russia. If they want to trade arms they can deliver them straight in.
7) Now this "piece" contradicts itself. It claimed earlier that there were secret modifications made to the ship. Now it says Maltese authorities inspected the ship and found nothing suspicious.
8) "We can be sure they were Israeli commandos". Yeah you can be sure in your own little imagination of anything you desire. Show even the tiniest bit of evidence to support it before you go out and babble about it in front of a camera.

Oh dear. That's just the parts that rubbed me off most. What an utter discrace to journalism.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join