It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rmiller196

Okay, one or two sentences won't cut it, but I'll try. Go read Albert Pyke. He's an incredible man. It is illegal for any Confederate Soldier to be buried in a national cemetery; they were rebels.

So this Albert Pyke character was a confederate GENERAL. He was let off the hook the day after the war, and he is the only Confederate General to have a statue in Washington D.C. on federal ground. He was the man that ***openly*** conceived the idea for three world wars, and this happened in the 19th century. he openly was a Luciferian, and Satanist. He proposed the three world wars as a means to an end of world domination. The last, and final war is very much the world as we see it today.

It will occur in the middle east.

In a nutshell my theoy is based off of Elites who don't want more than a few hundred million people world wide. You've got to get rid of them ALL at some point.

Once you've got the numbers down, and fully implemented your control paradigm; they then start controlled eugenics once useful lifespan is up.

This is their reality, and they want common people hating each other, and going to war.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
USS Maine - Gulf of Tonkin - RMS Lusitania

Plenty of precedents.

Kind of funny Russian subs have been seen off the coast of the U.S. It's obvious something is brewing. Especially considering:

Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald Celente, “Given the pattern of governments to parlay egregious failures into mega-failures, the classic trend they follow, when all else fails, is to take their nation to war.”

While addressing our economic and health care situation.

Prison Planet Article

WWIII anyone?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by flysse]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Here are what seem to be the leading theories and some comments:

PIRATES
Why so far north?
Why in heavily policed waters
Why a ship full of wood?

RUSSIAN MILITARY CARGO
Why were the Russians not following it, especially after the first incident?

RUSSIAN MOB/TERRORISTS
???

Here a s few other things that I have heard or have been reported that I have not heard discussed here:

When under control of the hijackers in Sweden the ship was seen performing extreme maneuovers. What was that all about? Who were the witnesses? These were apparently not witnesses on the boat. Who were they and what exactly did they see?

There have reportedly been a couple of other ships that have disappeared around Scandinavia in the last couple of months. Crew bodies from one of these were found. Why is no one talking about these and possibly making a connection?

What kind of thing is done in Kaliningrad?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

Another tidbit, from Wikipedia:

In July 2007, Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov declared that if US-controlled missile defense systems were deployed in Poland, then nuclear weapons might be deployed in Kaliningrad. On 5 November 2008, Russian leader Dimitry Medvedev said that installing missiles in Kaliningrad was almost a certainty.[8] However, these plans were suspended in January 2009.[9]

This ship had spent 2 weeks in Kaliningrad prior to picking up its lumber cargo in Finland.

Perhaps there was some sort of evidence on the ship of the Russians deploying missiles to Kaliningrad? But then why hide that if they had already declared they were going to do it?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Check out the post's by "thesam". He explains a lot.

Of note to anyone thinking this is routine:

guided-missile frigate Ladny

Why would you need that for just regular pirates??? We are getting odd information, and for what purposes?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Some interesting thoughts you have going there. However let me suggest some other possibilities.

First off this ship unto itself may be more important then anyone realizes, its certainly not unheard of for average maritime cargo vessels to also be intelligence gatherers. So aside from the wood there could be a host of radios, crypto etc. that any number of players would love to get a hold of.

Ok next lets talk about the "encounter" with the masked gunmen. I have been in the Baltic (ops in 87) and those waters are -very- crowded, lots of vessels of all sizes coming and going and very tightly controlled shipping lanes. Also there is a considerable presence in the air (we got buzzed by SAAB Viggens as a matter of fact) from a host of nations. So to single this one vessel out amoung the hundreds of other targets means the odds were low this was a case of random piracy.

So if we accept the fact that the vessel was targeted with intent we have to say "who knew the ship was going to be there and who knew what the vessel was carrying", well I would say any of countries involved are suspect. However I would start with the Malta Maritime authority itself as a likley "infiltration point" for the Pirates. The authority would probably have all the information needed to intercept said vessel. So lets say we have agents of unknown origin who have been wanting to get their hands of this ship in order to stop its intelligence gathering missions and or gain intel on the tech or documents aboard.

I must also say I find the lack of follow up from the authorites in the Baltic area to be -very-"interesting. A case of assault occurs with masked gunmen in a sea crowded with ships, including many with average Joes and Janes just commuteing to other countries to work (lots of traffic between Denmark and Sweden) and there isn't a massive manhunt for the criminals? wha? especially as it is so "Unprecidented".

Is it possible the inital attack was a red herring meant to confuse national authorities after the attack? If so I wonder if some of the crew were accomplises in the first attack and those who were beaten were not in on the plan. Some of the pirates leave, some stay on board to round out the crew. Now they head to their destination.

If this all isn't just delusional I would say this vessel is heading toward or in the Black sea.

Why the Black sea? You have any number of break away Soviet republics who would love to get their hands on Soviet intel, crypto etc.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Helmkat]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
replyt to post by pavil

What could it be? Let's see....slaves? Or perhaps some of the missing nukes? If Russia is really a puppet of the Elites, they might be using them to create a false flag operation, but I don't think so. They already have a nuke that they 'lost' on the way from N. Dakota last year. Or, perhaps they are just stocking their armory.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

how odd,

Donno what happened

[edit on 13-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The ship was carrying a large quanity of highly enriched plutonium which was off loaded to a N. Korean Sub in the Atlantic. The crew was tied up and the ship was quietly scuttled sending all the crewmen to thier deaths. Have a wonderful day.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

They are using what they already had in the area. Remember, they are looking for a big hunk of floating iron so any ship with radar will suffice.

But you are right that the information coming out is strange

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But then again.......

It may have been the closest ship with lots of new radar/sonar abilities.

It makes sense that a missile frigate would have these capabilities.

Although, did not Russia's president say they would bring everything they had to "bear"
on this, including spaced based resources.......

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

"The ship was carrying a large quanity of highly enriched plutonium which was off loaded to a N. Korean Sub in the Atlantic. The crew was tied up and the ship was quietly scuttled sending all the crewmen to thier deaths. Have a wonderful day."

So why the swedish hijacking?

Why would the russians sell Pu to the NKs? That would be like giving hand grenades to the madman next door

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Sure, I am, and was open in the OP. What you stated shows a level of extreme power to accomplish.

Even if it were a secret sophisticated spy ship, they'd have had a very good defensive capability, and an even better amount of paper work/registration.

I don't think they'd have allowed anyone to even come aboard had it simply been that, but I just don't know.

What's for sure is this turning into something which could have effects in the future; one way or another.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

How exactly do you get a ship everyone is looking for into the Black Sea? First you'd have to get it through the heavily monitored Gibralter Strait then the Bosforus.

But otherwise you make good points.

Care to comment about the points I made yesterday regading the difficulty of hiding a secret sub in the southern Baltic? Since you are familiar with the area.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I just rememberd this...check it out. As your were talking about Iran...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Brookings Institute, and horrific provocation....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rmiller196
reply to post by jammer2012

Stealing a Russian sub is useful. What interest would there be in stealing an old freighter?

Someone might want to steal the secret cargo but not the whole ship.

And why would they call attention to themselves in so many ways?

I certainly think something is going on here but most of the simple conspiracy theories don't fit with the facts.

Hmmm, OK... how about this?

Those pesky Russians try to sneak some nukes, from Kaliningrad, via Finland, out to some of their buddies in the middle east or north Africa. Using a Timber loaded freighter as cover.
The US secret services find out, and send in an elite forces unit, under the cover story of being of Scandinavian DEA, on light but fast inflatables or RIB's to check it out.
They disable the crew and it's comms. (So that no one calls the Kremlin!)Then they search the vessel.
They then find out that it's true.
What do they do?
They decide that they can't let Boris send nukes to the middle east, so they disable all of the tracking devices on board or load them onto another vessel, maybe one of their small hi-power inflatable/RIB's. They can't get the nukes off at sea, so they take the original Arctic Sea vessel and give it a lick of paint, and new identity, then quietly sail it up the west coast of the UK to a US naval base in the nice quiet west coast of Scotland.
The RIB/Inflatable (hard to track on radar) continues down the English channel, so no one suspects anything is wrong, but they then start to worry that someone on the crew could have got a message out, so they contact the authorities and begin to sow the seeds of the Piracy! story by reporting the earlier boarding incident. Everone now thinks that the Arctic Sea has sailed right down the English Channel and is off Northern France.
Once the seeds are sown, The Russians go berserk! They reolise that someone else now has their nukes, and suddenly rush through new legislation to allow them to deploy the fleet, to search for a "pirated" timber freighter.
They suspect the US, so Akila class subs start appearing off the coast of the Eastern seaboard... and their fleet of warships in the Atlantic starts to get bigger.
and... The US now has a supply of Russian sourced WMD's to use in the next wave of "terrorist" threats.

Nothing to see hear, move along please.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It has been well established that N.K. rockets have Russian components.

It would not surprise me at all if Russia and her leaders were stupid enough to do so.

That said, there is absolutely no proof to your theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi,

The only problem with that is this. In February 7,or 8th, of 2007...I believe that is close date.

Putin made a speech to the UN. In the speech he disclosed that the former USSR, and the USA had sold anyone in the world with the money, ***ANY*** weapon they wanted in the 80's, and early 90's.

I used to know the speech, and date by heart, but haven't referenced it in a long time.

It was near, and around a time when we were getting ready to hit Iran(as always).

Nukes aren't hard to come by.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I read that; good information. I really wish people would look at the PTB/Elite for what they are.

They use Divide, and Conquer. They give each one of us a label, and tell the other 'labels' to hate.....

In the End Albert Pyke's little divide, and conquer through 3 world wars seems like it might just work......

All so we can have a little hate!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Heck I'm pretty sure there is a US battlegroup in the Med. right now and believe me if the US was concerned there would be a huge net of ships and planes looking for this ship.

Why would the U.S. look for a ship ??? It hasn't been asked and possibly they KNOW where it is. If anything, they would be looking in the wrong place to throw people off.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join