It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Pepol,

It seems pretty obvious that they were doing radiation tests to make sure that no trace of the exchange of the cargo was left anywhere!!.. so this explains why someone may have been seen doing tests on the docks!!

The goods surely are no longer on that ship.. and by the way we all know how magicians pull off their tricks right?? they get your attention off or what they are really doing with the other hand

so of course this is a ghost chase.. the goods are well on their way to whaerever they have to go.. and by the way who says the goods are not sitting inside some 18 wheeler truck now , inside some other ship???or already offloaded from the other ship or offloaded from the ship in question when the masked henchmen got on board.. :-)

so my theory is that the goods are in a truck now..

take kare Pepol

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
here ya go hehe news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One question that everybody should think, especially those who don't believe conspiracy in Arctic Sea case. Is there any non-conspiracy answers to question, I think not.

What could be interest of group of men hijacking the old vessel which had ordinary timber cargo and demand ransoms when risk to get caught is huge?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I suppose then we are back to something like the "dirty bomb material" theory.
Here's a link to a story last year by an ATS member, the link is to a short lasting thread, which in itself is a continuation of another thread by the same member which was closed, that's all I know so far. The story does have a familiar ring to it however!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW thanks to Snowking for his update on this thread.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
One question that everybody should think, especially those who don't believe conspiracy in Arctic Sea case. Is there any non-conspiracy answers to question, I think not.

What could be interest of group of men hijacking the old vessel which had ordinary timber cargo and demand ransoms when risk to get caught is huge?

Moreover, why would the Russian Federation send five warships to search for this vessel?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by veritech01

For exactly that reason, the federation is only a federation of agreed states, those not in the federation, like the Republic of Moldova are suspicious to the Russian Federation, especially where cold war arms caches of all types, are concerned and are held and left behind by the old Soviet Union in these places.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

Yes I do absolutely believe the next false flag will be up the Mississippi. I lean towards Chicago ***specifically*** because of the infrastructure it contains...

It is probably rival to New York, Seattle, or Los Angeles in shipping. It also is the second major financial seat in the US after New York.

They've been doing massive disaster exercises in that area for a few years now. Staging out of Indianapolis for events in Chicago.

Considering the derivatives are trashed, and that is set to fall soon; then why not get rid of the major trading center of those???=Chicago

Ships have cranes. I'm betting the cargo was transferred at sea to another ship..

This is potentially a major NWO operation with a green light. That would mean letting the different River Pilot's board, and guide. Letting inspections be 'done'.

Similarly to how 9/11 was carried out....... Now we can see the overwhelming evidence of complicity throughout the govt. for that false flag.

Vigilance!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
reply to post by Donny 4 million

i remember the helos . what i was refering to is that there has been no mention of them after the vesselhad been found

Hey pick
I was just replying to your comment about the truth coming out soon.
Truth is the temporary security you feel -----you think you know it.(truth)
It is probably a word to encourage one into another's thinking.
If there is truth it is a rapidly fleeting enigma of an individuals concept of the subject at hand.
just sayin
When you find some sometime, let me know ok LOL
Trying to stay in the spirit of this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles

i remember the helos . what i was refering to is that there has been no mention of them after the vesselhad been found

Hey pick
I was just replying to your comment about the truth coming out soon.
Truth is the temporary security you feel -----you think you know it.(truth)
It is probably a word to encourage one into another's thinking.
If there is truth it is a rapidly fleeting enigma of an individuals concept of the subject at hand.
just sayin
When you find some sometime, let me know ok LOL
Trying to stay in the spirit of this thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reds Timber, the company which is shipment party on transportation from Finland to Algeria told that Arctic Sea gets new crew and refuel, don't know from where but it does not interrupt the transporting current timber cargo to Algeria. So, she continues the journey with possible new crew and is in good shape. Therefore, if this information is right we can soon see her AIS signal on screen :-) After that somewhere in September, vessel will return to Finland.

This means that only Russia investigated the crime scene which is not what Finnish, Swedish or Malta authorities want to.

New port arrivals to Bejaia Algeria is set between 29/9 - 30/9.
That is not yet in port arrivals ETA list:
www.portarrivals.com...

And what comes to hijackers, Estonian state prosecutor Lavli Lepp told last evening in local news that Russia has given details about hijackers identity to Estonia. There are 4 Estonian citizen involving and two Russian who has "permit of residence" in Estonia. So it makes 6 man from NATO country Estonia in a way or another.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by northwoods]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Northwoods posted a list of the crews names back a bit, I think it was maybe 16 in all. Does anyone know the geneology of the surnames? it could be interesting to know.

Nope, pretty much all typical Russian names.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voiceoftreason

Originally posted by smurfy
Northwoods posted a list of the crews names back a bit, I think it was maybe 16 in all. Does anyone know the geneology of the surnames? it could be interesting to know.

Nope, pretty much all typical Russian names.

Crew were from Arkhangelsk Russia. Do you want to know home addresses and ancestors? ;-)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
Reds Timber, the company which is shipment party on transportation from Finland to Algeria told that Arctic Sea gets new crew and refuel, don't know from where but it does not interrupt the transporting current timber cargo to Algeria. So, she continues the journey with possible new crew and is in good shape. Therefore, if this information is right we can soon see her AIS signal on screen :-) After that somewhere in September, vessel will return to Finland.
This means that only Russia investigated the crime scene which is not what Finnish, Swedish or Malta authorities want to.
New port arrivals to Bejaia Algeria is set between 29/9 - 30/9.
That is not yet in port arrivals ETA list:
www.portarrivals.com...
And what comes to hijackers, Estonian state prosecutor Lavli Lepp told last evening in local news that Russia has given details about hijackers identity to Estonia. There are 4 Estonian citizen involving and two Russian who has "permit of residence" in Estonia. So it makes 6 man from NATO country Estonia in a way or another.
[edit on 19-8-2009 by northwoods]

Hi northwoods,
Interesting info. regarding the shipping company intending to carry on the journey??
thoughtsfull had earlier posted a link to a news article which said "The ship is apparently now damaged, and must be carefully sailed back from African waters." ??
Again, more contradictions!

I have heard nothing that diverts me from my initial theory, that the Russians were moving a secret cargo, probably nukes, nuclear materials or other leftover soviet weapons, hidden by the modifications made to the ship during it's "repairs" in Kaliningrad.
Someone else (US/UK?) found out, intercepted the Arctic Sea, cloned/switched AIS transponders, and at some point took the vessel away to be stripped of hidden cargo, (or arranged for it's removal at sea).
They then maintained the illusion of the Arctic Sea carrying on "as normal" through the channel and out into Atlantic, either using Arctic Sea itself, or using another vessel, (possibly even RIB/Inflatable with Arctic Sea AIS transponder), so that the Russians would not suspect any interference.
Once the hidden cargo was stripped out, at a friendly naval dockyard, (or if possible, actually on the ship, and then removed by chinooks 29/7), the Arctic Sea was returned to the west end of English Channel / off Northern France / Bay of Biscay / Cape Verde (take your pick!!).
Russians did not mobilise their fleet until after ship went "missing" on 30/8. So whoever boarded the vessel on 24/7 had almost a week to arrange removal of the cargo. AND a lot longer, if the vessel was not ACTUALLY returned until 13-15/8. (Remember there were no confirmed sightings during the period between).
Russia, not wanting to be seen to have been deceived, says they knew where it was all along (and this MIGHT NOT be a lie if they knew that US/UK had the vessel/cargo!!)
Crew are put back on board, and vessel is set adrift, off Cape Verde (to fit in with previous "sighting")
Russians gloriously SAVE the crew, recover the vessel and then magically find a bunch of hijackers too!!

Good Stuff.... I'm off to write the book!
G

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
Once the hidden cargo was stripped out, at a friendly naval dockyard, (or if possible, actually on the ship, and then removed by chinooks 29/7), the Arctic Sea was returned to the west end of English Channel / off Northern France / Bay of Biscay / Cape Verde (take your pick!!).
Considering that, according to the AIS records, the ship did not had any strange manoeuvres or delays while passing the English Channel, that could only happened after or before.

After passing the English Channel we do not have any idea of what happened, but before we can see that there are no AIS records between 2009-07-26 at 10:17 and 2009-07-27 at 08:54, the longest time without any information before the disappearance.

I obviously don't know what happened, but I find it strange that something that was so well hidden could be taken out of the ship while at sea, but I my naval knowledge is very limited.

PS: I knew my map will be useful.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP,
If the AIS transponder signal was switched or cloned on 24/7, during, or shortly after the initial boarding encounter, then the AIS signal moving steadily through the channel, could have been a decoy?
The Arctic Sea could at that time, have been moved secretly to the nearest naval dockyard? before being returned to Bay of Biscay / Cape Verde or wherever you like, some time later?
The alternative scenario, as I see it, is that Arctic Sea did indeed move through the channel as plotted, giving the new (special forces) crew, time to prep the hidden cargo for removal by Chinooks on 29/7?

Please Note - These are just theories!! and I'm SURE that there are many many alternative theories which are just as valid!

Either way - YES! Your maps were super cool! lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There could be some interesting video clips here:

youtube search for "Arctic Sea"

Some are in foreign language, but maybe some of our ATS friends from the region can check them out and see if anything new is being talked about in regards to the Arctic Sea incident

ed:sp

[edit on 8/19/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

please dont forget that the info from the tracker system indicates SOG speed over ground and does not take into account tidal currents ie if your vessel has a top speed of 15kts and a current flowing at 2 kts north to south. if you head north your speed will be 13 kts if you head south your speed will be 17kts . therefore in 10 hrs you could of travelled 130nm or 170 nm. to find the exact currents you will need maritine charts , know the position of the ship at certain times and what state of tide your in ie high water, low water 4hrs before high etc

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordi
Maybe the cargo of nuclear tipped tomahawk and cruise type missiles are headed to the Mediterranean in those Russian military ships.
Any info on what kind of vessels they rescued the Arctic Sea with?
Where they are now? Where did the new crew come from?
How did they get to the A.S.
Let me know when the book is ready!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

it was a submarine support vessel will try and find name

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting news clip discussing the cargo..

the comments section there is also interesting, while we cannot confirm the authenticity of what was said in the comments, could some of them ring true?

Will we ever know the truth on this event?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join