It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the truth will come out eventually. look what happened to the kursk . i for one will be following this thread as i believe the story has not yet been told. there will be a press release in a day or 2 . then more evidence, disinformation and fact. hold tight it could be a bumpy ride

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One oddity is confirmed. Russian Navy sends intentionally false signal in Biscay Bay. They mislead the media and everybody. Main reason was to bluff those who commanded Arctic Sea so that they do not know direction of operation. - Told Russian NATO ambassador Dmitri Rogozin to ITAR-Tass

last Dmitri Rogozin comment on ITAR-Tass:
"This operation will be a textbook example of how to implement a practical mission, and to hide the related information"

[edit on 17-8-2009 by northwoods]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by northwoods]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I just got caught up.

I saw a few pages back someone calling me crazy

I still believe as apparently many of You, something is not right about this. WTF is the ship doing now? I would assume it's the correct ship since they have the crew, but is there anyone checking the ship now for radiation??? I saw that someone mentioned they were "checked" for radiation when they originally left port, BUT!!!

I'm no sailor; however, is it normal procedure to photograph a dude with a Geiger(Sp) counter?

That sounds staged to me, as well as the sophisticated technology "not being able to find the ship".

This huge BOAT has been impossible to locate, but abracadabra it is there!

Nope, I still believe that ship had something like a NUKE; which was Russian made.

I'll bet money there was a transfer to another ship; which then proceeded to the States..

Laugh now, but lets just see should a false flag occurs this fall. I'll bet money it gets blamed on RUSSIA; with the account I just hypothesized as being the MSM story.

Why???

Because when the US/Israeli PTB make their move on Iran, Russia will be fighting along side Iran. They have defense treaties.

So, how does the PTB motivate the US American People to fight Russia too???

Blame a false flag on them.

Time will tell; We must all be VIGILANT

[edit on 17-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
so whats happened to the pirates/kidnappers??????????????????

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Hey, I've already been called nutty on here, so I'll spew another wacky theory.

They are probably on their way to the states with the "load", in another ship.

All protected up in Government gear, badges, and attire.......all protected by the PTB!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

PTB????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Go look into a man named Albert Pyke.

He lived over a 100 years ago; he is the reason we look for WW 3.

He was an occultist(not bad in, and of itself) SATANIST(not good) .

He envisioned three WW's to bring about the reign of Lucifer. This is what the Illuminati believe in.

He nailed the 21st century to a T, and should the Illuminati's plans go forward, the next WW will be faught over Jerusalem. US Israel UK Vs. China Russia Iran...

No KIDDING. The guy dreamed this all up about 130 years ago.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

whens this all going to happen . as long as i've got time to figure out how to upload an avatar i'll be fine . is this linked to that invisible planet i here about

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
No coverage of a boarding and fatal casualties.

random binary.

hmmmm..."fatal casualties"... as opposed to...?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'll give You a star, but I cannot comment, or speculate on things I just don't know about=planet x.

However,

to comment on when is there going to be an event??? The answer to that is soon. The govt. is in the toilet, and People are getting angry.

They need something to scare us all into submission, and compliance.

I've posted on articles before where they release tid bits of information in order to desensitize us.

I believe that's what is going on now. Don't take my word for it, or anyone elses.

Take the information which You feel is right in Your Heart.

Learn to speak for Yourself, and say No.

The time will quickly be upon us all.

I implore everyone to be VIGILANT towards any oddities such as this ship, or other things.

The Empire(s) are on the march, and we will see it soon

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yep, Once again, smoke and mirrors, contradiction, mis-direction!
This has to be a bigee!! Just based on the level of dis-information being spread. Whatever they're covering up - it's huge!
I can't believe that more of us aren't questioning this???
There are over 10,000 intelligent, enquiring minds here on ATS alone, yet there only seems to be a handful, who are willing or able to seriously question the "official" line on this. Despite the many obvious instances of lies and deception taking place???
Come on ATS, Deny Ignorance, Seek The Truth.
This is huge, it's going down RIGHT NOW, in front of YOUR eyes, What are YOU doing about it??

Honestly - still reading through this massive thread.
I've enjoyed the work you've put in, though - thank you and keep it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In summary:

- There were suspicious movements into Kalingrad. Strange.

- Ship was hijacked. There was manipulation with the radio emissions and logs blackout in the ports of Spain. Further strange.

- The randsom was invented story. The ship was recovered today. This was desinformation. There were no pirates. Much strange!!

- Russia sends five warships for a supposed wood cargo, and two subs to the east coast of US at the same time. Even more strange!

- The ship was recovered in Cape Verde, was Hillary Clinton was! Unbelievably strange!

- There is very strong evidence for secret nuclear cargo (intelligent officials were inspecting the ship for radioactivity, in Cape Verde, but had orders not to talk) Now, we got it!

(Strangely, but this is maybe coincidence, today there was a big explosion with dead in a Russian power plant, and also by a bomb in one of its muslim republics)

Or could it be, that due to the massive level of lies, (and since nuclear cargo are not that secret), this is still more secret stuff, like alien technology for example.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Farmer
reply to post by grantbeed

...With the foregoing thought in mind, perhaps it is best that everyone ask themselves prior to posting any new revelations or hypothesis not currently available through the public media "Is my post truly in the best interests of my country and world peace? or is it simply for personal gratification which could inadvertantly result in serious unforseen consequences"?
This is potentially a very serious matter and requires us to exercise some serious forethought prior to posting.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Old Farmer]

Personally, I'm flattered to think that this little ol' thread on our little ol' website has any -- and I mean ANY -- impact on world peace.
I do find it incredible that someone is trying to silence individuals on a site like this -- you know -- a site devoted to uncovering hidden truths, battling public disinformation campaigns, DENYING IGNORANCE... Not gonna lie, you've kinda creeped me out.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

There was also an attempt to check for radiation, (which may be a normal procedure) before the ship left on voyage, but this was stopped by the higher ups.
As for a secret cargo, from looking at seamen's forums, it seems that it is often the case that special,(secret?) cargo can be listed as spares and held in the keel area and not be on the manifest, and not usually checked. It sounds a bit daft but I have seem this stated, but it's up to yourselves to go and look for these forums as I don't think I should post a link to them from here.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

felt that something big would happen most of my life. dont think this is the right thread to discuss it on though

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by tristar
No coverage of a boarding and fatal casualties.

random binary.

hmmmm..."fatal casualties"... as opposed to...?

Zombies. Ambulatory Fatal Casualties.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is the latest grapevine message I have seen,
"Many thanks. Russia TV News dated on 17.08.2009 at 20:00 shown a meeting Mr Medvedev and Mr Serdyukov, Minister of Defence, who advised: Arctic Sea was found today at 01:00 MSC time by Russian Navy anti submarine ship LADNY. No pirates were on board, no dangerous for crew. Crew were delivered on board Navy ship to investigate the incident."

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
- There were suspicious movements into Kalingrad. Strange.
Really? What suspicious movements?

- Ship was hijacked. There was manipulation with the radio emissions and logs blackout in the ports of Spain. Further strange.
No, the only thing that was not working was the receiver used to cover the area of the Bay of Biscay, and that receiver is in France.

- There is very strong evidence for secret nuclear cargo (intelligent officials were inspecting the ship for radioactivity, in Cape Verde, but had orders not to talk) Now, we got it!
I don't understand, are you saying that they wanted to test it for radiation in Cape Verde?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Do You, or for that matter any of ya'll reading think they could have transferred the 'payload' to another ship out at sea??? I find it to be a workable theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Do You, or for that matter any of ya'll reading think they could have transferred the 'payload' to another ship out at sea??? I find it to be a workable theory.

Dunno.... a CH-47 has a dead lift of about 20K lb off the hook, same for a CH-53. A CH-46 is about 10K. A Huey, or AB-212 is about 4500 lb.

High line transfer is a possibility, provided that whatever it is can be bundled or palletized. The Arctic Sea does have cranes, so what ever it is could be lifted onto another vessel, but open ocean ship to ship xfer's are risky at best unless you have the right set-up.

Russian refueling at sea operations tend to be stern to bow while underway... but you never know.

(The Mi-8 doesn't have a lot of excess lift, and is a rather large helo to be on anything but an Auxiliary, and the Ka-25 doesn't have a max load listed in Wikipedia as of 17 Aug 2009, it's commonly deployed on military vessels, so by its nature is small enough to be ship capable.)

Other helo's are possible, but the only ones I've seen mentioned in connection with this are the CH-47's. Dunno if they would have had enough time to do anything.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join