It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing ship may have secret cargo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Missing ship may have secret cargo

www.google.com

"The only sensible answer is that the vessel was loaded secretly with something we don't know anything about. We have to remember that before loading in Finland the vessel stayed for two weeks in a shipyard in Kaliningrad. I'm sure it cannot be drugs or illegal criminal cargo. I think it is something much more expensive and dangerous."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd like to chalk the above article up to just drug dealer's, or benign international smugglers. The original story came out a few days ago, but now to actually announce the possibility of secret mysterious cargo?? I think we could be looking at a very public false flag from the secret cargo, or we all have been privy to the shadow war going on right now. Yes, I said it, shadow war of the Elites.

The story gets stranger, and stranger. It's a Russian registered ship; with Russian crew, but whatever loaded with left port out of Finland.

They were attacked/boarded by masked men in a speed boat, reporting to be International(interpol) drug police. Somehow the ship was able to radio this, and said the men had left the ship. The ship never made it to port; it disappeared after that.

Does anyone else see the deception??? All the articles talk about precise details in the siege by masked men, and the ship radioing it in EXACTLY, but then the articles say the ships disappeared do to not having COMMUNICATIONS... So how does a ship with no communications say, or radio anything?

I'm gonna say it...... I think this could very well be a staged event by the USA/Israel.

I could see this very ship sneaking into a US port with different name, and registration...maybe Iranian? The ships entry would be followed by a large BOOM.... of the Atomic kind.

Of course, DHS would have it all on tape; they'd give us the enhanced version.

It makes since. The motive would be a fruition of war with Iran, and fire the US American people up enough to fight Russia; who will join in a defense against the US/Israeli forces attacking Iran.

Remember there are articles out right now, which revealed Israel's desire to bomb(of course with nukes) Iran during the recent CIA Riots.

I think this try at Albert Pykes WW 3 is coming soon.

Thoughts?

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Good find.

Although I'm not sure about your theory. I do however enjoy a good mystery.
Thanks for posting this.

S&F

Slay

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My thinking is this......

Honestly, what is an old ship with 1-1.5 million in cargo worth to Russia proper???

Surely it can't be worth all the navy ships and such looking for it???

Besides Russia pride at stake, why all the effort???

Now, if it had nuclear/biological materials/bombs onboard, losing "THAT" would justify the massive search for the ship.

I believe we only have a small part of this story.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey, thanks.

I changed my write up so that it'd be a little clearer. Yes, it's just a theory, maybe I got a little of it out of "Lord Of War".

Any ways I think it's more important than ever to think outside the box. I respect Our Military Personal, and I try to support them by keeping them out of the SH*T.

So, if that means an odd ball theory; which could prove true then forth it comes.

I've seen your Great Game series, and that has been of great interest to me for a long time. Have you paid any attention to the build ups in South America/Caribbean?

The 4th Fleet under SouthCom has been down there for over a year now, and the mission parameters sounded a little 'off'. It is a mirror situation to what you outlined in Asia.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Very black indeed! First off, all ships have to have some viable communication ability...how would they even make a may day call?
That there are conflicting reports about the communications makes it more obvious!

I thought something was strange about this, now it is really strange.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't think I'm seeing the deception you are wanting me to see.

Though I do think it is interesting from the point of view that it is 'missing'. It is intriguing from the POV as:" What in the world can be smuggled from Finland that people would want to steal a whole ship?"

----

Also people are using 'false flag' in discussions way too much. That as it is, every time I see it I am going/thinking:

"Oh another cry of wolf.... Yawn."

I think I'm going to start requesting 'proof', as in real concrete evidence, every time someone brings up "False Flag's."

Proof, as in facts, figures, and legitimate documentation, as opposed to: supposition, hearsay, rhetoric, hysteria, fear mongering and so on.

Yes 'False Flags' can be real, but let's have some hard evidence for a change. That way when it comes down to brass tacks, we'll know when to respond.

Cries of 'Oh look, another possible false flag' are getting fracking old.

M.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, the communications issue combined with specific reports of the Piracy is an obvious no brainer.

The ship supposedly sent out this distress call, or report of piracy after the masked men sped away in their boat.

Something stinks; what exactly I'm not sure, but the lie is being perpetrated against the people of the world.

Like leading us into something; in this manner we aren't as shocked, and our subconscious is prepared for the next lie fed to us.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Also people are using 'false flag' in discussions way too much. That as it is, every time I see it I am going/thinking: "Oh another cry of wolf.... Yawn."

Absolutely, but I'm of the opinion that when the words are possibly warranted as in missing ships with secret cargo; that ushering those words might indeed stop a false flag. I'll take the risk of sounding like a cry wolfer, and I knew that would be mentioned.

I am of the belief that this Internet is what has actually stopped the "Next One". It's PEOPLE POWER; which has stopped the Elite....Yes the Elite.

As for proof ask yourself about the communications anomalies.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It sounded as if the port before it was Kaliningrad in a shipyard. Wouldn't it make sense to hide cargo that you didn't want found by modifying the ship itself, then going to another port to load up on cargo. That's how I would hide it, you would have it hidden with a real normal cargo on the ship.

It does seem like a strange event.

The question is what in Kaliningrad could have been loaded that would have to been covertly transported????

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I have been following little blurbs here and there on this too and I agree, this is very odd. Why would they radio in the first "boarding" of their vessel and then just disappear without one transmission? If they simply sank or were attacked and sank, there would be some debris - this ship was supposedly carrying lumber after all and lumber floats. Even if the load was secured, there would still be a lot of debris.
And with all the mass media coverage of the piracy off of Africa, why is a mysterious disappearance of a ship that travelled through the English Channel and vanished just a minor mention on the local news?
There really may be more to this story...but I'm sure that the story will just disappear like the ship did.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Great point.

If there was nothing seriously wrong then why hadn't they just made for the nearest port to fix their comm trouble? Unless they have been hijacked and for what reason?

Vodka?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here is a wild, unsupported conspiracy theory for ya.....

Perhaps it was loaded with weapons/bombs for Iran/Syria/Lebanon(hezbolla)/Gaza(hamas)

It would explain why it would disappear-secret transfer of weapons to another ship/plane.

Just a wildly paranoid theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Perhaps it was loaded with weapons/bombs for Iran/Syria/Lebanon(hezbolla)/Gaza(hamas)

Anythings possible.

But if it was true then this would be gold politically speaking why would the CIA/Israel want to sweep this under the rug? It would be great for propaganda.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Military

Baltic fleet headquarters Kaliningrad Oblast is the most heavily militarized area of the Russian Federation, and the density of military infrastructure is the highest in Europe. It was the headquarters of the former Soviet Baltic Military District. Kaliningrad also functions as the headquarters of the Russian Baltic Fleet, circled by Chernyakhovsk (air base), Donskoye (air base) and Kaliningrad Chkalovsk (naval air base). Since 1991 the Russians have transferred numerous tactical nuclear warheads to the exclave.[15]

Source

Ch-ching!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSam

Military

Baltic fleet headquarters Kaliningrad Oblast is the most heavily militarized area of the Russian Federation, and the density of military infrastructure is the highest in Europe. It was the headquarters of the former Soviet Baltic Military District. Kaliningrad also functions as the headquarters of the Russian Baltic Fleet, circled by Chernyakhovsk (air base), Donskoye (air base) and Kaliningrad Chkalovsk (naval air base). Since 1991 the Russians have transferred numerous tactical nuclear warheads to the exclave.[15]

Source

Ch-ching!

"Since 1991 the Russians have transferred numerous tactical nuclear warheads to the exclave"

I wonder if a few have gone accidently/on purpose.... missing??

Would a cargo ship be well enough shielded to block a nuclear weapons signature from being seen from space???

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, absolutely!!!

Had that been the case, I'm afraid it would be all I'd hear about for the next 4 weeks before bombing Iran.

I am personally too wrapped up with watching which celebrity Over dosed, or where their new hot places to go are......

I'd hate to miss my celebrity breaking news...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They have a nuclear power plant in the works too! Nuclear materials seems a likely secret cargo.

History
As Kaliningrad is dependent on gas and energy imports, there have been several suggestions to build a nuclear power plant.[6] A framework agreement for construction was signed between the head of Rosatom Sergei Kiriyenko and the Governor of Kaliningrad Oblast Georgy Boos on 16 April 2008.[2][6] [edit]

Technical features
The Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant will consist of two AES-2006 VVER pressurized water reactors with capacity of 1200 MWe each, supplied by Atomstroyexport, to be sited on the Neman River.[1][4][5] These are a modified version of the reactors planned for the Belene Nuclear Power Plant in Bulgaria.[2][4] The pair of reactors will secure a continuous supply of power to Kaliningrad with excess power being exported to the EU market. Lithuania, Poland and Germany are potential customers.[1][4][7][8]

The first reactor is planned to be operational by 2015 and the second by 2020. Cost is expected to be around €6 billion. Design is to be completed by the end of 2009. Two further reactors could be added in the future depending on economic development in the Kaliningrad Oblast and in the Baltic region in general. [5] [edit]

Project development
The project is developed by Rosatom’s subsidiary Inter RAO UES.[1][7] According to Rosatom, 49% of shares in the project will be offered to European companies.[2] This will be the first Russian nuclear power plant with foreign participation.[9] It is not decided yet which companies will participate in the project. One company which has shown interest in the project is ČEZ.[1][10]

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

According to reports, it was boarded by up to 10 armed men purporting to be anti-drugs police on July 24. Some 12 hours later, the intruders apparently left the ship on a high-speed inflatable boat and allowed the vessel to continue on its passage but with its communications equipment damaged

This explains why they couldn't communicate.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

What about flags for ship to ship communications?

What about use light sources to communicate with other ships.

What about backup equipment?

What about cell phones/intentional cell phones.

Also, don't all Russian ships have a tracking beacon???

Unless it was damaged also, could they not be found and tracked by this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join