It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker Comes Out of the Shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello, everyone. I have been lurking since I found the site a few weeks ago. As an open-minded person, I have read quite a bit here, but just plucked up the courage to join. (I tend to be the quiet observer.)

I've been interested in alternative theories since I can remember.

hagd all.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ethera.

Glad to see you decided to come out of the shadows and make yourself known.

I'm sure you'll find there are many members, as well as staff, who are more than willing to lend a helping hand with regards any questions or concerns you may have. Just ask.

See you 'round the boards!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

There are many great and interesting topics here like you have already said you have found.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ethera.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethera
Hello, everyone. I have been lurking since I found the site a few weeks ago. As an open-minded person, I have read quite a bit here, but just plucked up the courage to join. (I tend to be the quiet observer.)

I've been interested in alternative theories since I can remember.

hagd all.

Welcome former lurker, Ethera!

(personally, I don't have any problem with lurkers. Everyone does their own thing, ya know? But regardless, welcome again and do enjoy the debate!)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome new ATSer would you be the psycic my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome 12m8keall2c, superdeluxe, enjoies05, redoubt, and Ophiuchus 13.

I am still looking around, since there is so much to see. I seem to find something new every day. lol

12m, I hope not to have to bug with questions, but it happens to the best of us. So yea, I will be lost one day.

Ophi, I try not to label myself or anyone else, except to say I am weird and have seen and experienced weird events throughout life. I can say I have experienced and witnessed precognitive episodes, but I think everyone has the ability to some extent.

Again, thanks to you all.

new topics

top topics

join