It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most soild proof Usama was not behind 9/11, IMO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
He never claimed he did it. It is that simple. The terrorist groups over there blow up cars in front of buildings in their own town and brag about it. They claimed responsiblity for the WTC bombing in the early '90's, they bragged about bombing those US ships. But when it came to 9/11, the greatest terrorist attack, pretty much ever, no one came forth and said, 'Yeah, we did that.' All Usama said was, 'Good job who ever did that.' If you study how those groups act, it is obivious that they did not do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daysofnoe

Definitely the "most solid proof" I've ever heard!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by daysofnoe

Here is a link to a PBS television archive of coverage broadcast by them on 9/11. They have recorded statements by the major Arab groups interested in this event and every one of them denies responsibility, though some of them voice thoughts to the effect that 9/11 was brought on by American policies in the middle east.

(You may have to press the "quote" button and copy and paste the URL. This an excellent broadcast summary of the day's events and has a scroll down menu that allows you to link directly to portions of the video that you want to watch without having to watch the whole thing.)

pbs-newshour.onstreammedia.com... 091101&inputField=%20&ccstart=157190&ccend=1088063&videoID=pbsnh091101

The Taliban spokesman, explicitly states that the Taliban had put bin Laden into a position where it was impossible for him to carry out an operation like the attack on the twin towers.

bin Laden's first stements on the subject of 9/11 (not in the linked video) were that his group wasn't responsible for it and that he thought that people in the US carried it out for reasons of their own.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Al Jazeera aired pre-9/11 video footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting with several of the 9/11 Hijackers before their attack on the US.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

John Lennon met with Mark David Chapman before his own murder. It doesn't mean he was in on it.

Incidentally, it would be nice if you could link to that video. There are meetings that are real meetings and then there are political photo ops that might look like meetings.

I met Tea Leoni once and I have to tell you that one of us was thrilled to bits and will always remember the precious moments, she on the other hand probably can't even remember Toronto, let alone me.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
Al Jazeera aired pre-9/11 video footage of Osama Bin Laden meeting with several of the 9/11 Hijackers before their attack on the US.

Source?.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Heh Heh - was this with some of the Hijackers who are still alive or was this the "Fat" Osama who was wrong handed?

Please... - the chain of custody of these videos has been shown to come from the American intelligence community - but the fact is - he denied responsibility of the attack as soon as it happened - that's pretty much the Opposite of Terrorism!

And even if he had claimed responsibility - while still a U.S. asset - he certainly couldn't have made Cheney have our Air Defences stand down - or destroy the FAA tapes - or created the magic of "Thermal Expansion" at the WTC7.

You really should look at this whole incident with a little more objectivity.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up, as I'm sure it will make me seem to lean one way or the other, but I'll chance being the devil's advocate. Your assumption, while seemingly VERY objective - based on past performance, still sways toward it being circumstantial evidence or hearsay at best, and I'm sure any real argument from debunkers would undoubtedly take that stance at some point.

It certainly serves as a swaying argument, and I couldn't agree more that it's true, seeming a better bet than the stock market ever will be again, but the fact remains that simply because a certain type of person "seems" to always act a certain way, doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to the rule. So there's really no way it could be considered proof or evidence of anything more than perhaps neglect on Bin Laden's part for not claiming it.

While I hope we can agree that this information is circumstantial, according to any court, I would hope that we can also agree that if given a choice, we'd have to side with history and experience in noting that he didn't claim credit for what must have seemed a very, VERY honorable and patriotic act from their point of view. Indeed, the question remains, whether hearsay or not, why wouldn't a terrorist claim their rightful honor and patriotism?

Most assuredly a good ice-breaker if nothing else. Star and Flag

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by PGTWEED

John Lennon met with Mark David Chapman before his own murder. It doesn't mean he was in on it.

Incidentally, it would be nice if you could link to that video. There are meetings that are real meetings and then there are political photo ops that might look like meetings.

I met Tea Leoni once and I have to tell you that one of us was thrilled to bits and will always remember the precious moments, she on the other hand probably can't even remember Toronto, let alone me.

Al-Jazeera is Al-Qaida's main source of broadcasting Osama Bin Laden's video and audio tapes to the Arab world. This video was sent to them September 2006. Google Al-Jazeera 9/11 or redorbit.com for their report. The video came direct from Al-Qaida's Media head.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
reply to post by PGTWEED

Heh Heh - was this with some of the Hijackers who are still alive or was this the "Fat" Osama who was wrong handed?

Please... - the chain of custody of these videos has been shown to come from the American intelligence community - but the fact is - he denied responsibility of the attack as soon as it happened - that's pretty much the Opposite of Terrorism!

And even if he had claimed responsibility - while still a U.S. asset - he certainly couldn't have made Cheney have our Air Defences stand down - or destroy the FAA tapes - or created the magic of "Thermal Expansion" at the WTC7.

You really should look at this whole incident with a little more objectivity.

A Nazi smear on the American Flag presumes to lecture about objectivity?!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted by PGTWEED

posted by Seventh
Source?.

That is all fakery which I shot to pieces on this thread below. All the duhbunkers and shills and pseudoskeptics pretended not to see the posts and stayed far clear of them, knowing full well that the alleged videotaped hijackers were complete fakes. Not one government loyalist attempted to prove my posts wrong with evidence or even common sense.

post by SPreston and post by SPreston

The fake actors:

Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Flight 175), a Flight 77 hijacker, Ziad Jarrah (Flight 93), Waleed al-Shehri (Flight 11)

Those alleged last will videos of the alleged 9-11 hijackers were all produced long after 9-11 using actors and far better video equipment than was available in 2001.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted by PGTWEED

Total 100% duhbunker nonsense. All the fake videos were produced after 9-11 and after the alleged 19 hijackers were supposed to be dead. In fact if Usama bin Laden was in any of them, then those fake videos were produced after Osama died in December 2001.

Allegedly this is a 2008 video of 9/11 hijacker Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Flight 175) reciting his last will and testament before he died on 9-11-2001.

Here is my question. Since only cruddy alleged Al Qaeda videos were produced back in 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 and later, how did they produce this really clear video of Ahmed al-Ghamdi if he died way back in 2001?

Is it because the 9-11 Truth movement has been expanding so fast and knocking a hundred more holes in the rickety 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY? Has the CIA panicked and set a task for its As Sahab production house to produce as many videos of the alleged 19 hijackers as possible? Give Al CIA da credit; the quality of their videos has really improved.

Here is a splendid video of a Flight 77 hijacker giving his testimony way back before 9-11-2001. Just look at that splendid quality. Why he even shows a cutout of the damage to the Pentagon. How did he do that before the event?

And here is a splendid Al Qaeda video of alleged Flight 93 hijacker Ziad Jarrah a year before he died. Both of his uncles are admitted MOSSAD agents. Maybe that is a clue? Why didn't Usama bin Laden get high quality videos like these? He was supposed to be the bossman and he was worth billions.

Here is another video by As Sahab showing the will of alleged hijacker Waleed al-Shehri aboard Flight 11.

Waleed al-Shehri

Perhaps they will produce a high quality video of Hani Hanjour grinning madly as he knocks down the 5 light poles.

Since 9/11, videos have been shown that depict Osama bin Laden meeting with some of the hijackers, or the last will and testament of some of the hijackers. In the past Al Qaeda has used couriers to deliver videos to media outlets, such as Al Jazeera. Now, Al Qaeda has the capability to produce high quality videos, through As Sahab, its production house, and deliver videos directly over the internet.

September 2008
On September 19, 2008, As Sahab released a new video which includes approximately ten minutes of footage showing 9/11 hijacker Ahmed al-Ghamdi reciting his last will and testament. Ghamdi was one of the muscle hijackers aboard United Airlines Flight 175.

In all, this video is nearly 1 1/2 hours. There is substantial footage of Ayman al-Zawahiri, Bin Laden's deputy. There also are a few clips of Bin Laden speaking about Palestine, which he says is a "great opportunity for mujahadeen who have been fighting in Iraq," speaking as though Al Qaeda has been doing well in Iraq lately (that is actually not the case, with foreign mujahadeen leaving in large numbers). The video also includes some old clips of Abdullah Azzam, who along with Bin Laden, established the Maktab al-Khidamat (Services Office) in 1984 for supporting the mujahadeen during the Soviet war in Afghanistan.

The video was released several days late, after technical problems with online forums and sites that Al Qaeda uses. This may mean that the organization Al Qaeda had previously with creating and disseminating videos and other material has been disrupted in some way. Adam Gadahn, a U.S. born Al Qaeda operative, has played a key role in the organizations media operations. There are unconfirmed reports that he was killed in a missile strike in North Waziristan, located in Pakistan along the Afghanistan border.

source

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

There are many different flight manifests for each of the four aircraft, with a few names and number of passengers different. Bonafide flight manifests are filled when the passengers board and do not have to be hastily corrected through the years if something goes wrong.

The problems with all four 9-11 flight manifests stinks to high heaven.

Incidentally the alleged Flight 11 hijacker, Waleed al-Shehri in this video just happens to be one of the hijackers who was still alive after 9-11 and had his identity stolen by the FBI.

Here is another video by As Sahab showing the will of alleged hijacker Waleed al-Shehri aboard Flight 11.

Waleed al-Shehri

Perhaps they will produce a high quality video of Hani Hanjour grinning madly as he knocks down the 5 light poles.

Waleed acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. But obviously he was not one of the alleged 9-11 hijackers and left America in September 2000.

2. Waleed M. Alshehri: Possible Saudi national. Dates of birth used: Sept. 13, 1974; Jan. 1, 1976; March 3, 1976; July 8, 1977; Dec. 20, 1978; May 11, 1979; Nov. 5, 1979. Possible residences: Hollywood, Orlando and Daytona Beach, Fla. Believed to be a pilot.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September. Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco. He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Dayton Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

source

Sunday, 23 September, 2001
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

source

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

And yet another fake Al Qaeda operative; this one a looney tunes Zionist named Adam Pearlman.

Adam Gadahn was really Zionist Adam Pearlman, grandson of former AntiDefamation League of B'nai Brith board of directors member Carl Pearlman. It is certainly a small world isn't it? Should we assume Pearlman is MOSSAD and the FBI wanted poster just cover?

MOST WANTED TERRORISTS - FBI - ADAM YAHIYE GADAHN

Should we also assume that you JJay55 are also covering for Pearlman the pretend Al Qaeda terrorist? Of course you are a counter-terrorism educator with a 40 year background in Islamic studies and have many years of experience working with seasoned professionals in this effort, and of course you would never lie to us would you?

What is your real purpose here on ATS JJay55? Are you spreading disinformation and 'terrorist' propaganda? Don't we already get enough propaganda from Homeland In-Security and FEMA and the Obama Regime and the prostitute Mainstream News Media?

Adam Yahiye Gadahn: The Fake Terrorist

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah.

But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent in by a reader: I recently saw the article you linked about Adam Pearlman and his brand new feature film in which he plays the character Azzam Al-Amrika. As someone who speaks Arabic, I thought it would be interesting for WRH readers to know a little bit about this particular name. First, Azzam in Arabic means either "determined" or "resolved". Second, "Al-Amrika" (it's sometimes spelled "Amerika") translates back to "America". Interesting use of words Mr. Pearlman is using for a name, I'd say. But even without having to translate the whole name, no Arab has the last name of Amrika. The name, translated, almost sounds like a Bush soundbite.

source

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted by PGTWEED

Al-Jazeera is Al-Qaida's main source of broadcasting Osama Bin Laden's video and audio tapes to the Arab world. This video was sent to them September 2006. Google Al-Jazeera 9/11 or redorbit.com for their report. The video came direct from Al-Qaida's Media head.

Usama bin Laden died in December 2001; a fact which is acknowledged by many intelligence agencies and heads of governments around the world, and hinted at by the Bush Regime.

How could Osama make a video in 2006 if he died in 2001? Why were the alleged Usama bin Laden videos of such terrible video quality, when the most recent alleged video last statements of the alleged 9-11 hijackers provided by Al-CIA-da were of such excellent quality?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How is it that not one single duhbunker or pseudoskeptic has challenged the claim that these alleged final statements of the alleged 9-11 hijackers on high quality videos released in 2008, even though they supposedly died in 2001, are all frauds?

That is right. They are no more authentic that the poor quality and sloppy alleged Usama bin Laden confession videos, produced before and after he died in December 2001.

Why is it that you duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics approve of our government deliberately fabricating false videos and evidence covering up its crimes?

Supposedly, all 13 of the “muscle” hijackers record a farewell video before leaving training in Kandahar, Afghanistan, around this time. [CBS News, 10/9/2002] Several will be released after 9/11. A video of Ahmed Alhaznawi will be shown by the Al Jazeera television network in April 2002. In it, he pledges to give his life to “martyrdom” and swears to send a “bloodied message” to Americans by attacking them in their “heartland.” [Guardian, 4/16/2002] In September 2002, Al Jazeera will show a similar farewell video of Abdulaziz Alomari made around the same time. [Associated Press, 9/9/2002] Alomari states, “I am writing this with my full conscience and I am writing this in expectation of the end, which is near… God praise everybody who trained and helped me, namely the leader Sheik Osama bin Laden.” [Washington Post, 9/11/2002] Saeed Alghamdi’s video will be released in September 2003, and Wail Alshehri and Hamza Alghamdi’s videos will be released in September 2006 (see September 7, 2006). [Associated Press, 9/7/2006]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2f4b0911215.jpg[/atsimg]

Stills from martyr videos recorded in March 2001. From top to bottom: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Abdulaziz Alomari, Saeed Alghamdi, Wail Alshehri, and
Hamza Alghamdi. The backgrounds were digitally inserted later. [Source: Al-Jazeera]

source

But Usama bin Laden died in December 2001.

How did these alleged Al Qaeda videographers manage to take such beautiful videos of these alleged hijackers in March 2001, when they could only produce shoddy indistinct videos of Osama after 9-11?

And how come none of the Osamas look like Osama?

USA Today
Updated 9/7/2006

CAIRO (AP) — An Arab television station broadcast previously unseen footage Thursday of a smiling Osama bin Laden meeting with the top planners of the Sept. 11 attacks in an Afghan mountain camp and calling on followers to pray for the hijackers as they carry out the suicide mission.
The sections shown on Al-Jazeera TV were part of a video that al-Qaeda announced it would release later on the Internet to mark the fifth anniversary of the airborne attacks on the United States.

The video includes the last testament of two of the hijackers, Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. It shows bin Laden strolling in the camp, greeting followers, who Al-Jazeera said included some of the hijackers. But their faces are not clear in the video, and it was not immediately known which are purportedly shown.

In one scene, bin Laden addresses the camera, calling on followers to support the hijackers.

"I ask you to pray for them and to ask God to make them successful, aim their shots well, set their feet strong and strengthen their hearts," bin Laden said. The comments were apparently filmed before the attacks but never before released.

BIN LADEN TAPES

Audio and videotapes from Osama bin Laden since Sept. 11, 2001:

Sept. 7, 2006: Al-Jazeera broadcast what it called a previously unshown video in which al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden is seen meeting with some of the Sept. 11 hijackers.

June 28, 2006: A message posted on an Islamic militant website says Osama bin Laden will issue a videotaped message paying tribute to slain al-Qaeda in Iraq chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, but does not say when the video would be posted or whether bin Laden would appear in the video or just speak in a voice-over.

May 23, 2006: Bin Laden purportedly says in an Internet audio tape that Zacarias Moussaoui had nothing to do with the Sept. 11 attacks.

April 23, 2006: In an audiotape on Arab TV, bin Laden says the West is at war with Islam and calls on his followers to go to Sudan to fight a proposed U.N. force.

Jan. 19, 2006: Bin Laden warns that his fighters are preparing new attacks in the United States but offers the American people a "long-term truce" without specifying the conditions, in an audiotape broadcast on Al-Jazeera, the pan-Arab satellite channel.

Dec. 28, 2004: An hourlong audiotape, he endorses Zarqawi as his deputy in Iraq and calls for a boycott of Iraqi elections.

Dec. 16, 2004: An audiotape posted on an Islamic website shows a man identified as bin Laden praising militants who attacked a U.S. consulate in Saudi Arabia earlier that month and calling on militants to stop the flow of oil to the West.

Oct. 29, 2004: Al-Jazeera airs a video of bin Laden saying the United States can avoid another Sept. 11 attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

May 6, 2004: In an online audiotape released on Islamic forums, bin Laden offers rewards of gold for the killing of U.S. and U.N. officials in Iraq.

April 15, 2004: A man identifying himself as bin Laden offers a "truce" to European countries that do not attack Muslims, in an audiotape broadcast on Arab TV stations.

Jan. 4, 2004: A speaker thought to be bin Laden says on an audiotape broadcast on Al-Jazeera that the U.S.-led war in Iraq is the beginning of the "occupation" of Persian Gulf states for their oil. He calls on Muslims to keep fighting a holy war in the Middle East.

Sept. 10, 2003: In the first video image of bin Laden in nearly two years, he is shown walking through rocky terrain with top deputy Ayman al-Zawahri. In an accompanying audiotape, a voice purporting to be bin Laden's praises the "great damage to the enemy" on Sept. 11 and mentions five hijackers by name.

April 7, 2003: In an audiotape obtained by the Associated Press in Pakistan, bin Laden exhorts Muslims to rise up against Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other governments it claims are "agents of America," and calls for suicide attacks against U.S. and British interests. The CIA determines the 27-minute tape is likely authentic.

Feb. 13, 2003: An audiotape purported to be of bin Laden reads a poetic last will and testament in a recording first obtained by the British-based Islamic Al-Ansaar news agency. Bin Laden says he wants to die a martyr in a new attack against the U.S.

Feb. 11, 2003: Bin Laden tells his followers to help Saddam Hussein fight Americans in an audiotape broadcast on Al-Jazeera. U.S. officials say they believe the tape to be authentic.

Nov. 12, 2002: Al-Jazeera broadcasts a brief audiotape in which a voice attributed to bin Laden threatens new terrorism against the U.S. and its allies, and calls the Bush administration "the biggest serial killers in this age." U.S. experts say the tape can't be authenticated because of its poor quality.

Dec. 13, 2001: U.S. Defense Department releases videotape of bin Laden in Afghanistan on Nov. 9, 2001, saying the destruction of the Sept. 11 attacks exceeded even his "optimistic" calculations.

Source: The Associated Press

source

[edit on 8/14/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
I hate to bring this up, as I'm sure it will make me seem to lean one way or the other, but I'll chance being the devil's advocate. Your assumption, while seemingly VERY objective - based on past performance, still sways toward it being circumstantial evidence or hearsay at best, and I'm sure any real argument from debunkers would undoubtedly take that stance at some point.

It certainly serves as a swaying argument, and I couldn't agree more that it's true, seeming a better bet than the stock market ever will be again, but the fact remains that simply because a certain type of person "seems" to always act a certain way, doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to the rule. So there's really no way it could be considered proof or evidence of anything more than perhaps neglect on Bin Laden's part for not claiming it.

While I hope we can agree that this information is circumstantial, according to any court, I would hope that we can also agree that if given a choice, we'd have to side with history and experience in noting that he didn't claim credit for what must have seemed a very, VERY honorable and patriotic act from their point of view. Indeed, the question remains, whether hearsay or not, why wouldn't a terrorist claim their rightful honor and patriotism?

Most assuredly a good ice-breaker if nothing else. Star and Flag

I hope more people read your post all the way to the bottom. I think alot do not, if they do not find what they think they are looking for at the top.
well said -star.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED

And your point is to prove they were all on the samre payroll?
Osama never worked for the USA?
Que pasa.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The most convincing Usama bin Laden video to date.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The best proof ive seen was the fact that the army meet with him a few years before the attacks. At the time he was on the 10 most wanted list why didnt they arrest him. Maybe they needed a scapegoat and he was willing. Its not that we cant, its that we dont want to find him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join