It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor & the "worst president of our time"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you remember correctly, or rather IF I remember correctly, John Titor said that the President in 2008 would be "worst of our time" but also stated it would be a female.

Reading that, I figured Hillary for sure was going to win... but, obviously, it turns out she didn't.

My question is on "world lines"...
Maybe on Titors world-line Hillary won, just as Obama won on ours, yet; Still will be the worst president?? Seems to be going that way.

Sort of like John Titor said the 2008 games in Beijing would be "the last" Olympics...
Well, maybe on his world-line China erupted into chaos over the Tibet and human rights issue.. deeming the Olympics being called off for undisclosed amount of years?

Is this possible?

Thanks.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think that top honor goes to George W Bush and his henchmen for deliberatly staging the standown, and situation which killed no less than 3000 Americans on 9/11.

Obama is no better and is running with the same ball, but i give the credit to this horrible mess to the ones who started it, lacking any remorse, for the sake of creating a "war time *cough* PRESIDENT.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Is this possible?

Thanks.

it's possible, anything's possible.

watching the news the other day, when hilary had that freak out about "asking her husband", it occurred to me how dangerous that inferiority complex might be on a world stage. god forbid a diplomat inquire after the health of her husband.

whatif's a fun game. i've always wondered what would have happened if hitler hadn't gotten stuck on stalingrad or what if stalin had been sane and communism had been run well in russia. or what if John Lennon had run in the 1984 presidential election, what would the world be like today?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
A lot of people discredit John Titor because he said that a revolution will occur in 2005. He also stated at the end of 2008, everyone would realize they aren't living in the America they thought they were living in. He said that open fighting in the streets would begin in 2011. I still think all of these are possible as viewed in retrospect. There certainly was a revolution in 2005 and it started an awareness of what the BUSH administration was doing. In 2008, that rings true to me...realizing it was not the America I thought. And certainly the 2011 prediction seems more palpable than ever. I always enjoyed the John Titor story because the patriots win in the end.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
If you remember correctly, or rather IF I remember correctly, John Titor said that the President in 2008 would be "worst of our time" but also stated it would be a female.

Reading that, I figured Hillary for sure was going to win... but, obviously, it turns out she didn't.

My question is on "world lines"...
Maybe on Titors world-line Hillary won, just as Obama won on ours, yet; Still will be the worst president?? Seems to be going that way.

Sort of like John Titor said the 2008 games in Beijing would be "the last" Olympics...
Well, maybe on his world-line China erupted into chaos over the Tibet and human rights issue.. deeming the Olympics being called off for undisclosed amount of years?

Is this possible?

Thanks.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

If we hated Bush that much (and many including me, still do) I think Obama is on a good way of becoming the most hated president in history.

Most people voted for him just because he's black. I understand the emotional side of it, having a first black president in the white house. But lets get down with facts. The diminishing of individual rights, weird mutated strains of flu viruses, Somalian pirates, war on terror (he continued where Bush left of), climate changes, global economic breakdown, i mean, so many things have happened that's almost ridiculous.

And now we have the forced vaccinations, the health-care bill, Oh, and the new science czar! I love that one! A guy promoting Social Darwinism and Eugenics, how lovely ..... I've said before and I'll say it again, Hitler would be proud with this guy. Expect your wives, sisters, daughters to be banned from having babies cuz obviously that's bad for the environment. Also the eradication of the undesirables is at hand as well. Can you guess who the undesirables are?

PS: I think it's called time-lines, not world-lines. He supposedly came from Earth that's in another time-line. Some choose to say other time-line, some parallel dimension, and some alternative reality. Even though there are some slight differences between all these they are basically the same.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
multiple timelines are indeed a possibility.

for greater insight into the possible nature of time I suggest you check this thread
it is extremely interesting and there are a multitude of people positing ideas and theories. check it.

incidentally, OP I realised from a previous post of yours that we live in the same city. I also recognized the giant beer in your avatar LOL.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have been thinking about John Titor this week, also! I was watching the news, and watching the hissy fits being thrown by people about the Health Care Plan. I wonder if Martial Law will go into effect over this. I need Health Care so badly, but also, the one thing I love about Americans is that if we think that something is wrong, we will yell, scream and throw a hissy fit, until they get it right! I'm very psychic, and I also thought that Hillary would be President. I'll go back and see what Titor said about the President after Bush. Didn't he say that he would be a great guy, but only interested in his own group? Wow, what has happened to America? This is NOT the same country that I grew up in. I just have such an ominous vibe, like a "bad guy is lurking around the corner in the dark" kind of feeling. Can't you just feel it? So so sad!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

But lets get down with facts.
The diminishing of individual rights - Google "Patriot Act" 2001
weird mutated strains of flu viruses - inaccurate paranoia - as if Obama created the flu

Somalian pirates - been around for decades, hardly Obama's fault, or a major issue

war on terror (he continued where Bush left of) - and??

climate changes - yeah, totally the President's fault.

global economic breakdown - Google "Economic deregulation" under Bush

i mean, so many things have happened that's almost ridiculous.
--I know dude, I know...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

I'm very psychic, and I also thought that Hillary would be President.

--what's the phrase? ROTFLMAO?!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is what Titor said about the president. I don't know if it is ok that I post this thread. If it is not ok, please remove it, etc.

From V. Kaminsky on another Titor thread:

Here's what was said from an old archived page from a defunct site. It is the only Lincoln reference I can recall.

"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does this sound like Obama? What do you think?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've been partial to John's views since I first started reading them, and I can't say I'm not still on that track. I'm sure he could very logically explain everything happening so far...including what hasn't happened that some are saying he got wrong, using that as their reason to throw everything else he said over their left shoulders.

Anybody here know that the movie they've always talked about (not the departure movie
' ) is finally available to buy? It's called timetravel_0. For about 10 bucks, even. Oh yeah, this has definitely always been about making money right...lol. Here's the link to get the movie (mailed DVD), if you so desire.

I've known for some time, that there are alternate ways of sustaining a society that is beneficial to mankind, but I am also very aware that such a society can not happen without first destroying this one. I believe we are on track for such a change - no matter what John said, either way.

Did John actually say the president would be female? I thought he said something like, everyone would like them for a few (3) years, but that afterward, they would be known as the worst ever. I don't remember him saying anything about a female president. I do have everything he ever wrote stored locally, so I suppose my day will be well-spent reading it again.

Cheers...

EDIT (after Blueangel above): AH! Yes...that's it. "his/her". Hmm...perhaps this was just his way of not narrowing down the list of probabilities by half. He did say, he would never purposefully give information that would further someone's career, I believe.

Still, I'm hooked...gotta read it all again.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Ha Ha, yes he was very cautious with the "his/her" statement! I agree, since these new issues are taking place, it makes me want to go back and read the site again, even if the timing is "off". I didn't realize there was a movie! That's awesome!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

He stated in reference to the 08 election describing the president as him/her.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by lagnar

He stated in reference to the 08 election describing the president as him/her.

That's very odd? Don't ya think.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
reply to post by LyricusMagna

But lets get down with facts.
The diminishing of individual rights - Google "Patriot Act" 2001
weird mutated strains of flu viruses - inaccurate paranoia - as if Obama created the flu

Somalian pirates - been around for decades, hardly Obama's fault, or a major issue

war on terror (he continued where Bush left of) - and??

climate changes - yeah, totally the President's fault.

global economic breakdown - Google "Economic deregulation" under Bush

i mean, so many things have happened that's almost ridiculous.
--I know dude, I know...

The mutated strains of flu - government doing. Inaccurate paranoia my @$$

I know about the patriot act - your point?

The war on terror is a joke. They are chasing imaginary terrorists. You should look for the real terrorists back home, in your White House.

The global economic crash was HELPED by Bush's deregulation, it opened space for the bankers to play their game. Its really the bankers who did it all.

All rest of those things i mentioned were used to describe how all of these things happened during his time as a president. Considering all the above events mentioned, my point was that people are not really going to remember this period of history as a Golden Age of America, during which Obama was the president. Get it now? Or should i simplify for you even more?

The depopulation act is underway, under his approval too. Care to comment on that?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Canadiandream420. Nope, i was mistaken, I'm in regina however there was a poster on one of your recent threads who was also from regina.

I'd have posted this in your comments but you haven't set it up as yet.
cheers,

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Not exactly. Not if he was simply putting forth an effort not to give up fully 50% (what's the current population differential between women and men ???) of the process of elimination in one fell swoop.

He seemed disciplined enough to realize what making this seemingly minuscule mistake would mean to our time-line. I mean, didn't he seem disciplined to you. I think that was one of the things that impacted me most about him...his unwavering ability to stay focused, logical rational and reasonable. As far as I can tell...he was never rattled by anything anyone asked him.

But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

join