It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful weapon used against you all over the world is....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The most powerful weapon used against you all over the world is....

"I Promise"

Thats all it is and heres why.

Money is a promise for a government to pay.

People work very hard for a governments promises. We all take our promises and give them to banks that promise to give us more promises if we keep our promise to use their banks for a certain amount of time. Anytime anyone wants food, clothes, electicals etc we take the promises we worked hard for and we give them to the people who produced these things from the other promises.

Now thats great but heres the catch, everytime you get a promise you must give back some of the promises you worked for.

Wait a minute, I have to give you a promise you made for me?

Let me give you a scenario here..

It might be a safe bet here to say that most people will have experienced a relationship of some sort, if I were to say to my partner, "I promise that I will never ever, cheat on you with another person" then cheat on them. That is a broken promise that I have taken back from them. How could I ever say to my partner that I promise them not to cheat then cheat and say well you need to give me some of my promises back?

So when we work for our promises from the government, we have to give them some of the promises back? Thats a bit logically flawed is it not?

Regardless of how the world is complicated, markets are complex or whatever you want to believe the one truth here is that, money is a promise from the government.

If you can see what I am saying here thats great and if not ill boil it down even more. Everyone is working hard in this world for a false promise, the reason it is false is because you give your time and effort to give a government back their own promise. You are being mislead into thinking that money gives you the power to do things in life.

What is the most powerful weapon that everyone has to combat this lie?

Belief!

Stop believing lies and the lies will be doomed by the truth.

See my point?

If people wonder a little about this it should click into the big picture of what the lie is and what the truth is. We are all running around in a race for someone elses wishes, you are making their wishes come to reality by believing their false promises. We even delude ourselves into thinking we are in debt to someones promises?

This is one of the biggest delusions there is, I promise

[edit on 13-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Im surprised nobody has replied.

Thought id post again in case its buried, maybe its a useless topic?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I sort of get where you're coming from

I just got a tenner out of my wallet and on it, states:

"I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of ten pounds"

So the note is not the currency in itself, but a reciept or 'promisory note' that can be traded in return for goods and services, and whenever any particular bearer of that reciept-note presents it to the bank of england, can demand ten pounds...of what exactly?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I think the most powerful weapon ever used against us is the tongue

We get lied to and been made to act and think very stupidly and there's no sign of improvement at the moment

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
its allright i like the thread,we should stop believing the lies especialy on the candidat presidents.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

We get lied to and been made to act and think very stupidly and there's no sign of improvement at the moment

Woah ho ho. The tongue is a very good thing! I'm sure you know.

I'd say deceptive attitudes and lies, are the corruption, don't go tongue hating now.

For the other you said.

This is what creates two people.

Automatons.
Skeptics.

I'm a skeptic, my money may be worthless, but it puts food on the table, and well I like to eat.

I promises' though, I learned from childhood OP, always later turned out to have one or two fingers, toes crossed.

Edit to change: Word Association, wonder whats going on with me and that problem lately. Her, is not anywhere close to 'or'.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It is true that lies make the world go round (so does money lol, which is a lie in itself).

But I have to take issue with your idea that belief will cut through the lies.

The most clever lies told since the world began were successful simply because so many people believed them. Starting with Satan - but even if you don't believe in him, it is still a fact.

The most successful conmen are successful because many people believe in their lies. It is the same today as always. The world is full of artful liars, so the truth is always obscured by those with a vested interest in doing so.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I think maybe a better way of putting what I am saying is, debt is an illusion, you end up in debt to a lie.

If people stopped acting like money is real, it would soon disappear. Im not saying everything is down to belief but this certainly is and it shows just how powerful belief is, it keeps the world the way it is and people arent even aware of it in most cases.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Debt is an illusion - but what are we going to do?

The powerful people say black is white and the populace have to agree, just to keep their homes, their food, and everything.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Rather than saying theres nothing that can be done.

The whole point of noticing this should allow people to see that there is no proof of the reality that people invest in.

If someone says show me proof, theres no such thing because even the reality that we base ourselves around is a fabrication. We live in a reality based on fictional promises that enslave us only because we believe them. People say that there is no power in belief, they are wrong.

This scene is actually about what money does, it creates elites that get more power from your participation if that makes sense. The whole reality most people have been led to believe is upside down when it comes to truth.

There is one promise in this world that asks only that you believe in it and that promise never asks for the promise back. Only one and I am sure you have heard of it. Yet many will ask for proof and they base themselves around a reality that oozes fiction at its core, they submit to a piece of paper that rules their lives only because they allow it.

They believe in something so much that they are not even aware that it is a belief, people think it is truth.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by ahnggk

Woah ho ho. The tongue is a very good thing! I'm sure you know.

I'd say deceptive attitudes and lies, are the corruption, don't go tongue hating now.

For the other you said.

This is what creates two people.

Automatons.
Skeptics.

I'm a skeptic, my money may be worthless, but it puts food on the table, and well I like to eat.

I promises' though, I learned from childhood OP, always later turned out to have one or two fingers, toes crossed.

Edit to change: Word Association, wonder whats going on with me and that problem lately. Her, is not anywhere close to 'or'.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Republican08]

You are not a sceptic.

You believe in money.

Think about everything I have said in this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Whoever thought that it would be a good idea to pay a bank to be able to live? I am reminded of a joke I heard some time ago. In the joke a Native American is listening to a couple of guys drinking at a bar. They are complaining about making mortgage payments, and bills and what to do about it. The Indian cuts in and tells them how long ago it wasn't the way things were. He went on to tell them how his ancestors would wake up and go hunting all day. Then go home and be with their wives. He then tells them how the next day his ancestors would wake up and go fishing all day then go home to be with their wives and families. He then asks them who could screw a system up like that? The joke being the white people of course.

It still begs the question though. Whoever came up with this whacked out system of paying a bank to live?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow, I checked back and I am still the last post! Sorry for killing your thread man. Did I post something wrong or what?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Im not sure.

Im surprised people arent understanding what I am saying or maybe they do but rather than admit it, they might ask for a solution. Thats not the point however because the solution to all of the answers is in the mirror almost if you get me, a man made in the image of something better.

No need to apologise

I think to answer the question you ask lies in just that, father of lies.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I do know what you are saying. I think. I believe you are saying that our money is a promissory note. When we give it we are promising that, that promise is worth what it promises. Is this correct?

The other thing that baffles me. The whole father of lies thing? What are you saying? I am not being disrespectful because if anything else I have learned that you are to be respected. You have one heck of a mind! I have learned quite a bit reading some of your stuff. You say the answer to my question lies in just that, father of lies. What's up with that?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by XXXN3O

I do know what you are saying. I think. I believe you are saying that our money is a promissory note. When we give it we are promising that, that promise is worth what it promises. Is this correct?

The other thing that baffles me. The whole father of lies thing? What are you saying? I am not being disrespectful because if anything else I have learned that you are to be respected. You have one heck of a mind! I have learned quite a bit reading some of your stuff. You say the answer to my question lies in just that, father of lies. What's up with that?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jackflap]

What I am saying in a nutshell.

Example...

If I say to you, tomorrow I promise you that I will give you a house, all I ask is that you believe me. You believe me and I come back the next day and ask you where my house is?

There is no sense in my promise whatsover. Reality is based on a false promise because, if you choose to play the money game, you end up in debt to the promise that money gives you. You end up paying back the promise that was given to you, not that you made (debt).

All you will ever do in life is empower the person who makes the original promises. Only because you believe in them and act upon belief. You work for someone elses promise.

I say father of lies because only the greatest liar of them all could create a society based on lies then add lie upon lie to disguise it as truth. You know what I am talking about.

If we lived in a world of true promises we would have more than enough around if that makes sense.

Thanks for the respectful comment, you are being far too modest if you dont mind me saying.

Cheers

[edit on 21-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks XXXN30, now I can see what you mean. You have uncovered a very real conspiracy here. I know it is by design that people turn a blind eye to it. It is right in front of our faces. True, only the father of lies could create such a web of deceit. Awesome work here my friend.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
good topic.

i remember our word used to be our bond and a handshake was the sealing of a promise. life sure has changed.

Accuracy and morality alike are on the side of the plain saying that “our word is our bond,” writes J.L.Austin in How to Do Things with Words. Many moral and legal philosophers likewise consider it unjust to break one’s promise. This chapter (part of a book-length manuscript on “How Legal Speech Acts”) explores the ways in which words do and do not bind us in law and more broadly. It takes its examples from contract law and from common law reasoning through precedents. In law as elsewhere, words may not always be binding. Even when inaccurate, immoral, or otherwise infelicitous, however, speech acts commit us, insofar as they are events that happen in the world, to particular possibilities for that world; they show us to be bound to the unfolding of its and our history and law.
www.allacademic.com...

you know we live in a matrix.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've often thought about money in a very similar way, as an illusion to trap people who dont see the true wealth of the things around them and as a way to stop the rest of us from attaining the things we truely desire.

If i wanted to go out into some remote wildernes, start chopping down trees and build a shelter for myself and live there i wouldn't be able to without buying the land first, which no one paid to create, but we would have to pay for.

That money would not go to creating more land as that is impossible, the land could be conditioned to be more habitable, but thats as far it could go.

Back to the topic at hand, If money was to somehow become non exsistent tomorrow and we were to meet, we find out that we both have something each other needs, we could comprimise a trade to benefit each other without handling any sort of money yet the things we would trade would be a form of currency themselves.

Now what if we arranged to meet and for some reason one of us was not able to give the other what they wanted, we might still hand the goods over as an act of good faith, hoping that in turn the other person would show a similar amount of character and strive to hold up there end of the bargain which i believe most like minded people would do.

However there will always be someone who will think, I've got what i wanted now and i've not had to hand anything over i can keep what i said i was going to trade for myself, That system would not be able to tolerate people who are greedy without it affecting the ones who are good natured.

The money we have today in our banks and our wallets/purses in worth no more than the notes from a monopoly game, or a piece of paper with £10/$10 scribbled on it, but as a race we've been duped over the centuries into believing it is worth something.

And to go to a situation similar to the one i mentioned above where we trade with each other to survive, would require a VERY dramatic change in the world and our lives, one that im all for might i add, and eventually once people realised that money is worth nothing then they would realise the real value of the things around them.

One phrase i remind myself of regulary before handing money over (ever if its worth nothing) is:

Cui Bono

P.S I also apologise if i have gone grossly off-topic in advance but i feel what ive added is in some way related to what your saying, however feel free to correct me if wrong.

P.P.S Great Topic

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Society has been using paper money for so long, and for the majority to try and change would be like telling them to stop breathing. After years of using your right hand to sign your signature with, and to try and say, I think I'll start using my left hand from now on would be pretty hard.
So I think this is why this thread didn't really catch on if you understand what I mean. Most people that live in society are awake but not really. Everyone in it are conditioned, and they all think a certain way, and to put another way of perception in front of them, they tend to go into a daze, and stare without being able to decipher for a few moments. Then they blink their eyes a few times, and break out of that daze and realize to go back to their condition, never remembering that they just had a daze moment, and they continue on in what has been known to be called the"Matrix." Only, unlike the movie we are not literally plugged in, we are just brainwashed or another good way to put it is, conditioned to think in a certain way.

new topics

top topics

join