It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST A LINK 4ISRAEL.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Please, if you have just five minutes :

www.all4israel.org...

A site dedicated to israelians victims of terrorism.

And don't want to polemics or to make politics :
In a war both camps suffers.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.pmwatch.org...

Just to give an alternative point of view

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes Cider,Generally you can times any Israeli casualties by 3 to reach the Palestinian figures.Of course Palestinians are in their own country.

As NANS is French I would like to know how he/she can condemn Palestinians who fight occupation of their land but glorify the French Resistance who did the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My best friend, DAVID, and his parents gone from FRANCE in 80's and know are livings in kibouts.
We made our firsts steps together, because we grew up in the same biblic school until 13 years old.

I did't see him or his mother since 90's. But I think about him every days.

I'd recently posted a link about an american non-governement association who colect funds for palestinians children schools :

kinderusa.org...

In WWII, french resistance often made sabotage and bombs on WERMACHT 3rd reich army.They always make these acts on military objectives.
It's true that they are heroes for french people until now.

These peoples are so poor that them logic quickly becomes : "TERROR IS ONLY WAY TO FIGHT AGAINST A STATE TERRORISM"

[Edited on 14-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
John bull 1 the French Resistance did'nt do the same.

French Resistant didn't kill any german civilians.
They didn't blow up any german hospital, school...etc...etc..

They were fighting against the german/nazi soldiers, not against the german civils. Also, they were fighting against a dictatorship ( nazi germany ), for their country, who was a democracy before the war.

Now, we have a democracy ( Israel ) who's fighting against a dictatorship ( Palestinians and Arafat ).

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
No, John, the Palestinians are not in their own country, no, they are not freedom fighters, and to compare cold blooded terrorists that murder women, children and infants on purpose, not as collateral, to the French Resistance is the height of ignorance. To say that the "Palestinians" (no such race or people, as a matter of fact, a few decades ago the Arab people would have been offended as that word was usually for the Jews) are in their own country demonstrates lack of knowledge. Their is, nor has their ever been the country of "Palestine" to which these people could be in, or returning to. The name Palestine was an invention of the Romans to attempt to erase the history of the Jewish people.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thank you Nans... No yelling, well-reasoned arguement (explaining how the French resistance attacked military targets, whereas the Palestinians attack civilians, etc.), nice to see this side of you...
Also see TC's add-ons...you can't fight for "your" land, when it never existed as a country in the first place...

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Remember when I posted this TC and your Pro-Zionist Rhetoric dried up.You still have not addressed the this.

Perhaps in the telling and retelling you have got lost somewhere TC.

The facts:

1/The League of Nations Mandate to Britain was in 1920.

2/The British illegal alteration to that Mandate was in 1923.

3/The official Partition Plan(UN resolution 181)was on the 29 Nov 1947.

I think I see now why you are confused about Israels original borders.You appear to consider the British alteration to their mandate to somehow define Israels borders.In that you are wrong or misguided.

The original borders of Israel are the ones laid out in UN resolution 181(1947)and I think that anyone can see that Israel is now occupying Palestinian land.

All dates were taken from the official Israeli gov site below you will also find maps detailing Palestine from before WW1 to the present day.

www.cfi-usa.org...

As for claims that the Resistance only targeted the Military.I would like to point out that Civilian Administrators and colaberators were also targets.Or are our French contributers going to tell me I am wrong?

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ISRAELIAN problem come woth the fact that in 1947, a lot of jews (sefarad, ashkenaz and yiddish) immigrants came to colonize palestine.

You may often hear medias talking about fights betweens jewish settlers and TSAHAL.

This land is to small for these peoples. And jerusalem is divided in three parts : ARABIANS QUARTERS (MUSLIMS), JEWISH QUARTERS AND CHRISTIAN QUARTER.

Anyway, since crusades and even since JESUS crucifixion JERUSALEM and around have never get in peace...

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Zionists(not jews) are a leech to mankind.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah well zionists at least simply want Jews to have what they always owned, Israel!

Palestinians if they want their land so much, should go back to it (Jordan) but oh wait, Muslims hate them so much, that they don't want anything to do with them, and so won't let them return to their old homelands.

And since palestinians blowing up muslism wouldn't look good, they just decide they'll blow up the Israelis instead, afterall, EVERYONE HATES JEWS....except for America, and that's why we catch so much flak.

America supports Jews, and so we have been alienated like the Jews, the whole world are Nazis, hence why Nazism was tollerated in the first place.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so you speak for the whole of america now? dang, when did we take that vote ???

truth is...the american government supports a palestinian state not removing the palestinians to jordan as u suggested in your post.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I know it does, but that state at most would only be in the West Bank (technically not part of israel anyways) and I wasn't saying that America supports them moving to Jordan

I was saying that's where they BELONG, you thick-head, Palestinian muslims are originally from Jordan, and they never lived in "palestine" for many generations, they were kicked out of Jordan more or less after WW1.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
www.pmwatch.org...

Just to give an alternative point of view

Thank you for giving both sides of the story. I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
if the west bank is not part of israel then why are there Zionist settlements there?

we don't have a clue of what a palestinian state would look like. there would have to be some consessions made and the Gaza strip would have to be included unless we are talking about removing all the palestinians from Gaza to the west bank. seems impossible.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
(***Israeli's don't love this guy & most are ashamed of his thuggery***)

"The world community wants to put Sharon on trial for war crimes because of his role in the Sabra and Chatilla massacres, but we are the ones who should put him on trial, for desecrating the principles of the IDF, which were meant to prevent that horror then, and for the ongoing killing of the innocent now. Due to his subterfuge of the moral integrity of the Jewish people, Ariel Sharon stands accused in the court of Jewish decency. And to those of us who stand in silence, in the words of the great Jewish theologian Abraham Joshua Heschel, 'Some are guilty, but all are responsible.'"

Read the Rest Here

Note: Haaretz is the best source for honest Israeli debate I've found.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
SHARON is A MOSHE DAYAN CLONE !!

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Moshe Dayan, a Great General who saved his nation many time.

French General Bigeard would be ashamed to know you !
I bet that he would slap you !

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Moshe Dayan, a Great General who saved his nation many time.

French General Bigeard would be ashamed to know you !
I bet that he would slap you !

I meant SHARON is A DAYAN WANNABE !

top topics

join